from queueueuethanks for the mod
- 00:10:431 (3,4,5,6) - Concerning this and all the similar patterns, you didn't really use consistent DS in these, which make them all look weird. Maybe make the DS consistent between all of them? fixed
- 00:30:663 - Even though they're different verses, they're still pretty similar in rhythm, so why should the pattern be any different, compared to 00:41:826 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ? other than pattern itself, the rhythm used is a bit more dense which demands a bolder and harder rhythm and pattern which signifies the song starts to tense up
- 01:15:663 (2,4) - This overlap reeee fixed
- 01:37:639 (8) - I say NC it. Even though you can start it 01:37:989 - , 01:37:639 (8) - still starts a new measure. I like current NC
Nothing much to poke at other than the aesthetics.
- 00:13:047 - You missed vocals here. Its fine to map the piano too when you're focusing on vocals, but in this case you missed the vocals for the piano, which isn't very consistent. Don't want to map the vocals too much. I mean I'm focusing the vocals, but I discarded so much piano for it.
I do think I balanced the piano and the vocals properly. When the rhythm starts in 1/2 sliders, then the focus changes from vocals to piano, also vice versa
- 00:24:210 - Similar to the situation before. I really urge you map these. ^
Aside from a few pokes, hard is looking good.
Thats all from me for now. gl