forum

Wakeshima Kanon - Super Duper Awesome Compilation xD [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Riari
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 03 September 2017 at 18:18:16

Artist: Wakeshima Kanon
Title: Super Duper Awesome Compilation xD
BPM: 146
Filesize: 12680kb
Play Time: 06:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (4.25 stars, 666 notes)
Download: Wakeshima Kanon - Super Duper Awesome Compilation xD
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey guys shen mapo @ascendance#7599 , the omniscient, the banished god, bringer of shitposts and ruler of the qualified section here with a brand new shen map(o) for you guys to play. After landing in Japan^_^ after using my plan ticket ava collab I had an idea to do something completely different and map some gay shit bote fuck stuff for you guys down at osu?catch to farm peppies on.
Working 15 hours a day on my gender studies degree at university i had little time to make quality map so i decided to make quantity map instead ute xd. Whilst my girlfriend @MBomb#6972 was pegging me during my two hour salad break I had to idea to map the cool new song Hitorigoto from that one hot incest anime Sword Art Onlien where that one girl has the pretty big breasts does shit which is pretty hot (I like girls btw). Mapping was very hard but when i put on my skrillex beanie i saw map king cells doubleU and learned about 30 things from him about how to become stronger mapper!
bangarang (like bazinga but dedicated to my god king skrillex)
I am god mapper by myself so after I got 20 cc's of cummies from daddy @MBomb#6972 and came out of cummiac arrest I placed notes to the rhythm of my ass being slapped and eventually came out with super map you see now!

You all suck and should bow down to my objective sense, cya dudes.

Ascendance, the omniscient, the banished god, bringer of shitposts and ruler of the qualified section
Dainesl
same tbh