[Archived] crash osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lil Teeyka
osu crash aloways with i7 gtx 1080ti wtf

osu! version: 20170616.1
Pachiru
Please give more informations about your issue, so people could help you.
When you have those crashes, did you do something special like playing a beatmap or something before having those crashes?
Contrarian

Evmay wrote:

osu crash aloways with i7 gtx 1080ti wtf

osu! version: 20170616.1
Try running as administrator, setting higher priority to osu, or switching to stable (fallback) and back.
Naywils
Also getting the same thing started today. The game just freezes and closes down with no error.
Pachiru
If both of you are experiencing some problems with it, try to use the Compatibility mode.
Lyawi

Pachiru wrote:

Have you tried reinstall osu?
Nothing to recommend in the first way.

Do you see a crying girl? If so, click on her and show us the error log.
Naywils
No errors at all, the game freezes in place then just goes to desktop.
Flanster
Heres instructions on how to get crash code information with Event Viewer. Useful when programs don't show anything when crashing.

1. Run osu! and let it crash (optional)
2. Press Win + R
3. In the run box type eventvwr and hit Enter.
4. In Event Viewer, on the left go to Windows Logs > Application.

5. On the right click Filter current log

6. On the filter window make sure you have Error checked and press OK.

7. Press Ctrl+F and type osu! in the find box. It will find the first crash log from osu!.

8. Go in the Details tab, expand System and Event Data, copy the text there and post it in the thread.
Lacrimosa
OP, do you get a crash log in the Event Viewer under Windows Logs > Application? If so, please copy and paste its contents here.

Naywils, is osu! running in the task manager? Have you tried launching the game as admin? If so to no avail, try repairing osu!.
Naywils
Hmm looks like Nvidia drivers to me.
Pretty sure I've not played simnce the last drivers so.
Naywils
The problem is not the game opening by the way :P it opens just fine. After a few songs it just doesn't wanna play ball.
Lacrimosa

Naywils wrote:

The problem is not the game opening by the way :P it opens just fine. After a few songs it just doesn't wanna play ball.
Oh. Have you tried enabling Compatibility Mode?
Naywils

Nikosbks wrote:

Naywils wrote:

Oh. Have you tried enabling Compatibility Mode?
I've just been looking the errors it gave and other people on other games are getting it from the latest nvidia drivers, I guess I can just try and reinstall or roll back to another.
BiggyCantFly
Log Name: Application
Source: .NET Runtime
Date: 10/22/2017 2:54:27 AM
Event ID: 1026
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: David-PC
Description:
Application: osu!.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.GL.Clear(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.ClearBufferMask)
at #=qs4t3_C4j4WxxHYOvfRQkvw==.#=qJBneT22zny_dMEcm0zVnjA==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qKXc3vUDuV46c7s0b66QGqQ==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=qmTaduEZzCbA4t9xAiIeaXKrfi2AsynSyr0USOAX$sPU=.#=qK9T84eeJB8TRCwjwqpq0uA==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qjC293EJPTBFzNHziHzEvc$RS3qIxcjaOP2mV353x8ek=(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qhPqX8kJfRVKIWmdLKQ3eVQ==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean)
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qjpApOZF47ZLg0p89nuMW7Q==(System.String[])
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qkzakZYrrhRbrk$IjAzWC_w==()
at #=qHOk2x1bFCkRBtHXig6UQnGYh$Tuo3glEO_2M5ovZ79E=.#=qiNMmjffCBhAoee8VNXDZvg==()

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name=".NET Runtime" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1026</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-10-21T18:54:27.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>98175</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>David-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Application: osu!.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.GL.Clear(OpenTK.Graphics.ES20.ClearBufferMask)
at #=qs4t3_C4j4WxxHYOvfRQkvw==.#=qJBneT22zny_dMEcm0zVnjA==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qKXc3vUDuV46c7s0b66QGqQ==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=qmTaduEZzCbA4t9xAiIeaXKrfi2AsynSyr0USOAX$sPU=.#=qK9T84eeJB8TRCwjwqpq0uA==(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qjC293EJPTBFzNHziHzEvc$RS3qIxcjaOP2mV353x8ek=(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr, Int32, Int32)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(System.Windows.Forms.Form)
at #=q9eSdEOh2ZW6_u7vOib_gGCMhIHxbJKNcnXvxzNNn$OE=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qHve5$3btetzpTHuog0aNCg6kx71Zh0TtJqdK$KCKw_I=.#=qCcwXgriiuijkrrzzBBzCcg==()
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qhPqX8kJfRVKIWmdLKQ3eVQ==(System.String, Boolean, Boolean)
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qjpApOZF47ZLg0p89nuMW7Q==(System.String[])
at #=qdzJAvNfmJRfge23$mU_ivQ==.#=qkzakZYrrhRbrk$IjAzWC_w==()
at #=qHOk2x1bFCkRBtHXig6UQnGYh$Tuo3glEO_2M5ovZ79E=.#=qiNMmjffCBhAoee8VNXDZvg==()

</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>
Venix
I think you shouldn't bump old threads. You can always create new one.
Death
Yes, please make a new thread instead of bumping old ones. And please provide more information as to when the crash is occurring in that thread.
techno3452
+ System

- Provider

[ Name] .NET Runtime

- EventID 1026

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2018-04-01T02:55:38.000000000Z

EventRecordID 5495

Channel Application

Computer PI1M_P9F10_PC13

Security

- EventData

Application: osu!.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException at osu.Game.Database.DatabaseContextFactory.usageCompleted(osu.Game.Database.DatabaseWriteUsage) at osu.Game.Database.DatabaseWriteUsage.Finalize()