forum

Naofumi Hataya,Masafumi Ogata - Stardust Speedway

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uchiha225
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, December 09, 2011 at 2:45:19 PM

Artist: Naofumi Hataya,Masafumi Ogata
Title: Stardust Speedway (Japanese)
BPM: 133.3
Filesize: 12164kb
Play Time: 02:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Generations Bad Future (4.92 stars, 198 notes)
  2. Good Future (4.84 stars, 197 notes)
  3. Past (1.96 stars, 72 notes)
  4. Present (3.37 stars, 154 notes)
Download: Naofumi Hataya,Masafumi Ogata - Stardust Speedway (Japanese)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Made a few adjustment hope its to everyone's liking
Topic Starter
uchiha225
if someone could i could really use some feedback on this im trying to get this approved and ranked but it seems no ones even bothered to look at it i know patience is the key but whats the use of patience if no gives you the time of day :|
theMikeAG
Ah, Sonic CD. One of my favorite Sonic Games! Only Sonic 3 & Knuckles compares.

~General~
Isn't this music from the Japanese Version? You might want to edit the title to say, "Stardust Speedway (Japanese) to clarify things. If you're going to edit the title... be sure to read this topic first.
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=24443

Also, the main reason this map hasn't received attention is that the timing is wrong, which makes this song very hard to play (and I can only imagine, difficult to map).

I'd recommend that you fix the timing and then remap all three difficulties.

~Past~
BPM: 119.650
Offset: 8054

~Present~
BPM: 122.025
Offset: 3996

~Future~
BPM: 126.975
Offset: 500

When you've remapped everything, send me a private message and I'll remod. I wish you luck!
eat my soup
This might sound a little dumb, but I found the Sonics, Tails, and Eggmans when you get a score distracting. Overall it's decent.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.