the tittle said it
posted
Get the draft book and draw.
posted
Do your work.
posted
Sleep, I guess
posted
Doing nothing.......................................
...........................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
Until i got something to do
posted

Ryoid wrote:

Doing nothing.......................................
...........................................................................................................
Until i got something to do
Well, that's effective.
posted
Go home
posted

henry11hei wrote:

the tittle said it
Very Interesting

I read articles
posted
Fondle my rubber phone case
posted
stare at the sky
posted
think about my motives, or feelings. I'd probably think over past actions, or past interactions. I'd also probably just talk to whoever's near me, as long as I'm actually comfortable with them.
posted
Talk to my friends, because I'm not like you, you lonely friendless piece of shit
posted

szkiller wrote:

Talk to my friends, because I'm not like you, you lonely friendless piece of shit
thanks
posted

szkiller wrote:

W-what who :?::?::?: O_O
posted
oh boy, is this my dark side reborn?

OT: I would try and write a story, or talk with friends.
posted
drop school
posted
fantasize about animu boys
posted
Talk to classmates and doodle
posted
make out with the teacher
posted

Joan wrote:

fantasize about animu boys
good answer