the tittle said it
45Traeath
Get the draft book and draw.
johnmedina999
Do your work.
_SkyFall
Sleep, I guess
Ryoid
Doing nothing.......................................
...........................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
Until i got something to do
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

Doing nothing.......................................
...........................................................................................................
Until i got something to do
Well, that's effective.
Dustytuft
Go home
Blitzfrog

henry11hei wrote:

the tittle said it
Very Interesting

I read articles
Rifdi
Fondle my rubber phone case
yungspirit_old
stare at the sky
Achromalia
think about my motives, or feelings. I'd probably think over past actions, or past interactions. I'd also probably just talk to whoever's near me, as long as I'm actually comfortable with them.
DXPOHIHIHI
Talk to my friends, because I'm not like you, you lonely friendless piece of shit
Achromalia

szkiller wrote:

Talk to my friends, because I'm not like you, you lonely friendless piece of shit
thanks
E m i

szkiller wrote:

W-what who :?: :?: :?: O_O
DJ Enetro
oh boy, is this my dark side reborn?

OT: I would try and write a story, or talk with friends.
vinnicci
drop school
Joan
fantasize about animu boys
TheMercy
Talk to classmates and doodle
Saturnalize
make out with the teacher
E m i

Joan wrote:

fantasize about animu boys
good answer
Achromalia
complain about the curriculum the district limits your school with
Perfection
scroll through instagram and try not to get caught
mdev
If I'm near to a computer just open osu! and play as a guest. O.o or sleep
Bloom
Read some manga on my phone while trying not to get caught. Otherwise I'll just sleep.