forum

tofubeats - CANDYYYLAND feat. LIZ (Pa's Lam Sys...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Akiyama Mizuki
nice bg
dima21
02:59:868 (1,1) - fix plz
Einja
remove ar9.9
-Zel
yo

kds pls
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
xxx on a killstreak ya
Kujinn
siick
VP757
This really reminds me of What The Cat but harder. It's cool!
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

-Zel wrote:

yo

kds pls
The reason why bg wasnt flipped is that the pic has text and a clock in it which looks gya if flipped. Told that if someone would edit the text in pic after flip I'd do it so no kudosu.
Hikomori
i never had so much hype for a map lOl
chainpullz
00:23:118 (1) - I know the readability of this map isn't really much of a consideration but it would (imo) be a major improvement if there was a slight corner right at the start of this slider and that's where the hold was as opposed to a straight entry slider that gives no indication of a hold:
deantuesday
There are 2 sections
1st: 02:12:618 (1) - 02:22:930 (2)
2nd: 02:43:930 (2) - 02:45:618 (1)

It looks like you're trying to silence the end of sliders, but failing to give sound back to the next note. creating a very awkward feeling where sounds are not matching up to the rhythm.

Maybe my skin is missing some hit-sounds, but those are the only 2 sections in the song with this issue.
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

chainpullz wrote:

00:23:118 (1) - I know the readability of this map isn't really much of a consideration but it would (imo) be a major improvement if there was a slight corner right at the start of this slider and that's where the hold was as opposed to a straight entry slider that gives no indication of a hold:
surprise
chainpullz

ProfessionalBox wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

surprise
01:11:118 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Not very surprising here though.

Also, just the existence of the hold in the slider provides a surprisal factor given the lack of them in modern mapping. The rest of the map seems perfectly readable with 0 prior knowledge though I'll admit it's far beyond what I can personally play. I would have been more surprised if you accepted the suggestion than I was by the slider itself though. I'd give the gimmick 7/10.
Sing

chainpullz wrote:

01:11:118 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Not very surprising here though.

Also, just the existence of the hold in the slider provides a surprisal factor given the lack of them in modern mapping. The rest of the map seems perfectly readable with 0 prior knowledge though I'll admit it's far beyond what I can personally play. I would have been more surprised if you accepted the suggestion than I was by the slider itself though. I'd give the gimmick 7/10.
p sure it's just a troll slider handsome put in for the memes, it's gonna be taken out when it's going for ranked lol...
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

Sing wrote:

p sure it's just a troll slider handsome put in for the memes, it's gonna be taken out when it's going for ranked lol...
^
PoNo
02:05:680 (3) - 1/4 circles can be placed here imo, cause that stop isn't really following the song also you can hear a 1/4 on the background could be linked with 02:05:305 (1,2) - those kicksliders, just a simple proposition

Awesome map
7ambda

Sing wrote:

when it's going for ranked lol...
o
jas

F1r3tar wrote:

Sing wrote:

o
:thinkong:
DoubleTapDGAF
Love the map but imo the MP3 is a bit on the quiet end.
Lilynn
01:36:805 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - delet this

kds pls ok cool
Akiyama Mizuki

F1r3tar wrote:

Sing wrote:

o
me rn it's actually happening lol
- Frontier -

Natsu wrote:

I really like this song, is this going for loved?
Ancelysia

- Frontier - wrote:

Natsu wrote:

I really like this song, is this going for loved?
fanzhen0019
i sexually identified as a x0.10 slider
vyper
This map is good for loved ;)
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

v_Yper wrote:

This map is good for loved ;)
blocked
C00L
Yo kds pl s?
Hikomori

C00L wrote:

Yo kds pl s?
jas

[A L P H A] wrote:

C00L wrote:

Yo kds pl s?
Elusion

Uber wrote:

playability in 2017 lul
Ambrew
handsome is that u
AncuL
tfw the entire thread is filled with meme

that being said, good luck for loved :)
phaZ
[Boxart Wongline: FOREVER]
02:07:930 - volume should be 30% i think
Dendy
?!?!?!?!?!
Ambrew
oh i'm dum i didn't look at the sb haHAA
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

J_8579 wrote:

Sing wrote:

o
Rumia-
how did i miss this ewe
jas
iwannamakeagdiwannamakeagdiwannamakeagd :L

Teahc me 2 map hansdome and porbox
deymdaniel
so. is this master piece going for loved?
Dendy
Seems unranked Kappa
show more