show more
Topic Starter
tsuka

NatsumeRin wrote:

[Standard]
01:44:893 (2,3,4) - 不管它叫spacing但至少不怎么好看的样子

[Hyper]
00:33:427 - 不加个音吗
00:59:658 (2,3,4) - 就算顾虑spacing这是不是挤了点,散开那么一两格?
01:04:998 (1) - 之后几个这位置都clap了,这个是?
01:23:218 - 我总觉得这里的o oooo和后面的应该一起做了,而且后面那个按照目前习惯是不是多一个折返然后再spinner?
如果有个难度要被喷一定就是它

Fix whatever you want and 哈哈哈。no kud.
好支持顶
NatsumeRin
好顶
Andrea
[Standard]

Slider Tick Rate 0,5 is unrankable. Please make sure to change it to 1 at least.

[Hyper]

00:35:941 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:38:454 (1) - ^
01:23:375 (2,3) - This sudden change of spacing is really confusing.
01:24:632 (2) - Slider repeat is completely hidden.

[Another]

00:22:747 (2) - New combo.

That's all, I guess. Fix everything and I'll probably rank this!
Topic Starter
tsuka

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Standard]

Slider Tick Rate 0,5 is unrankable. Please make sure to change it to 1 at least.

[Hyper]

00:35:941 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:38:454 (1) - ^
01:23:375 (2,3) - This sudden change of spacing is really confusing.
01:24:632 (2) - Slider repeat is completely hidden.

[Another]

00:22:747 (2) - New combo.

That's all, I guess. Fix everything and I'll probably rank this!
it's my bad! ty!
Andrea
Everything seems in order now!

Ranked~
LKs

_Kiva wrote:

卧槽刚翻到这曲子就被你抢做了2不2
前天下到某专辑看见了今天就看见rank
Ibuki Suika
Ayakura Mei
gratz..又一首神曲
Nanaya_cock
wa
_Kiva
卡爷吉祥威武千秋万世
Megurine Luka

_Kiva wrote:

卡爷吉祥威武千秋万世
Love
Herp 2 problems.

1. You must fully map at least one difficulty of a mapset if you are the person who is uploading it.[/b] For collaborated beatmap sets, the uploader must be a part of every difficulty. Also, no guest mapper should have more content in the mapset than the creator. It makes no sense to upload a map if you barely contributed to it.
  2. The mapset must have a well-designed spread of difficulties, containing at least an Easy or a Normal difficulty (based on how the map feels):this is so that players of all levels of experience are able to enjoy maps of the songs they love. It's really hard to define how a specific spread could work in a specific song beforehand, but here's a list of things to consider: the difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order and/or with a reasonable gap between them; there should be at least one difficulty around ~2.5/3 star difficulty level; if your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be insane (this basically means that it's highly recommended to have 3 difficulties unless the song itself doesn't allow much variety); if your mapset has three difficulties, one of them should be about ~2.5/3 star difficulty level, and the second should not be Insane; if your map has four or more difficulties, at least two should be something other than Insane. The difficulty level of Taiko-specific difficulties does not follow this.
Anticloud
又找事?
eveless
跪了这些人能洗洗睡吗
Saigetsu_old
好 坐看大战吃屎比
Ulysses
diff sperad 是沒問題
但guest diff more than mapper自己的diff是一個unrankable issue~
Megurine Luka
求求你们
Ulysses
放心吧~111知道了,他說不會UNRANK,因為rank了太久
_Kiva

nold_1702 wrote:

diff sperad 是沒問題
are you serious.
我一向如此的stress
Ulysses

_Kiva wrote:

nold_1702 wrote:

diff sperad 是沒問題
are you serious.
我一向如此的stress
0.0是~
yaya
操。什么狗屎
qinche
another

01:20:391 (1,2) - i cant believe no one including myself didnt find this awfully wrong until a year later i listened to this FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF osu毁智商幸好删的早

why am i even a mapper?!

我楼下在说什么谁能翻译一下,是我智商和osu脱节太大还是英文太差看不懂啊
Bass

qinche wrote:

blablabbla

DO NOT KILL MAPPERS' SPIRITS
NoTsEe
發現老呆
cokeshawty
gawd
Natteke

qinche wrote:

another

01:20:391 (1,2) - i cant believe no one including myself didnt find this awfully wrong until a year later i listened to this FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF osu毁智商幸好删的早

why am i even a mapper?!

我楼下在说什么谁能翻译一下,是我智商和osu脱节太大还是英文太差看不懂啊

looool
thelewa
this is actually unrankable since it has more difficulties done by Dr_dy than by tsuka

but nobody cares lol rules are meant to be broken wreak havoc feast on newborn babies and break a few ranking rules
Charles445

thelewa wrote:

this is actually unrankable since it has more difficulties done by Dr_dy than by tsuka

but nobody cares lol rules are meant to be broken wreak havoc feast on newborn babies and break a few ranking rules
Rules were different when this map was ranked silly
Kareov
真的 什么狗屎hyper 可怕的是现在的图真的全都是hyper这种垃圾风