Fixed all not replied to.
- soft-hitnormal4.wav is unused because you're not using the hitnormal anywhere. 01:37:270 - has a S:C4 line, but all the notes there have Drum samplesets on them. So either incorporate this somewhere in the map or remove the file.
- So both drum-hitwhistle as well as soft-hitclap2.wav has some delay you might want to get rid of.
- 00:14:978 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - 00:22:061 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - So it kinda looks like you were trying to have these consistent, but the latter one is one beat ahead of where the former is. Listen to 00:23:520 - and compare it to 00:16:853 - , for instance. Would probably be more consistent if the pauses in rhythm were on the same places in the song, right? In my opinion it'd be cool if the pause was after 00:17:061 - , like it is on 00:23:728 - , but both ways work. Depending on what you choose to emphasize, 00:16:853 - is analogous to the former.
- 00:17:061 (2,3) - are both similar to 00:18:103 (5,1) - in the map, but not in the song (also it feels like a bit too many circles but maybe that's just me). The above would solve that if you'd emphasize the wub drum instead of the vocal, although if the other way around, 00:17:061 - could be turned into a 1/2 slider to solve this instead. But ye depending on what you did on the previous point, 00:30:395 (2,3) - may also be of interest.
- 00:18:311 (1,2,3) - So (1) has NC here but not (4) at 00:24:978 (4,5,6) - ? Similarly comparing 00:20:811 - with 00:34:145 - .
- 00:26:540 - This part could probably be less ambiguous to 00:19:874 - and allow the cymbal to stand out if you did something like this. Alternatively arranging it like this, or simply ending the slider there instead of repeating.
- 00:54:874 (3) - Considering that you usually NC every measure, this could be a new combo to visually emphasize the difference between surrounding sections here. - yes but i feel like the note afterwards deserves the NC more
- 01:31:228 (4,1) - Seems strange to have such a large gap when the beat is still going. Especially when 01:32:061 - is already similar to 01:31:853 - , so could place a circle there.
- 01:48:311 (1,2) - nice ds, tbh I'd have stacked these to indicate a larger time gap. While you're at it you can apply that to 01:46:228 (2,3) - as well for consistency. Current does work, but it might be easier to interpret if it stood out more visually, and wasn't the exact same as other types of time gaps.
This kiai feels so barren density wise in comparison to the song lol, especially with gaps like 01:13:311 (1,2) - 01:14:040 (3,4) - constantly. Not much we can do about that though unless you want to change the density of other stuff to compensate, although wouldn't think it's worth. - acknowledged but I think the more complicated rhythm choices I went for here offset that density drop.
- 00:58:520 (1) - Should probably not have this offscreen.
- 01:23:311 - Compare NCing with 01:16:645 - , might want to make that consistent.
- 01:29:978 (7,1) - Would swap their combos, both of these sound like they're part of the same pattern in the song, after all.
- 01:50:395 (1) - Isn't your combo concept to only place new combos on the 01:44:978 - 01:48:311 - 01:51:645 - sounds like in Normal? Otherwise 01:43:624 (3) - would have an NC as well.
- 01:53:311 - Was expecting the spinner to start from here like in Normal. Makes more sense in my opinion considering the sounds that are heard.
- 00:14:978 (1,2) - 00:28:311 (1,2) - Feels pretty off compared to other similar spots in the map like 00:15:707 (3,4) - 00:17:478 (2,3) - 00:18:207 (1,2) - or in the song like 00:16:228 (1,2) - 00:18:728 (3,4) - 00:19:561 (3,4) - . Replacing these with doubles would fit much better from what I can tell.
- 00:18:207 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Compare your combos here and 00:31:540 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - . 00:33:311 (1) - may be excused by it's different drum structure, but 00:32:374 (5,1) - might want to be made consistent. Or other way around, you do you.
- 00:20:811 (1) - Would say this makes more sense than 00:34:145 (4,5,1) - in terms of NCing. Applies to 00:59:353 (1) - 01:06:020 - as well. damit mir get your ncs right
- 00:38:207 (1,2) - Would have done this like 00:24:561 (2,3,4,5) - or like this instead, in order to bring more contrast to and from 00:33:207 (3,1,2,3) - . - the rhythm is different here cuz a drum intersects the melody so i had to opt for another double, otherwise they'd be the same
- 00:55:603 (3,4,5) - Similarly to above, you could bring more contrast to the kind of concept you've got at 00:56:645 (1,2) - 01:02:686 (2,3,1,2) - etc, if this weren't of similar rhythm and visuals. Could potentially just replace (4) with a circle to solve this.
- 01:31:540 (5,1) - Former seems more distinct, so would've switched ncs.
- 00:37:061 (1) - btw there's an offscreen slider here as well.