forum

How to train myself to use two hands instead of one hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Remilia ScarIet
I really need to train myself to use two hands.
Because I find myself to kinda stuck with the difficulty :cry:
I use my right hand to play taiko past 8 years
I play on NDS taiko 8 years ago
so I never play taiko to two hands
my left hand's speed is not good as right hand
DeletedUser_4050493
Try playing full-alt style?
I can't say I start playing taiko with slow left hand, but at the very start even i can tap fast but in the end I need to adjust to slow bpm like playing 120-140 bpm in 1st month, and keep increasing it if u think current bpm is easily readed / too slow

In short, try play full-alt if u want to balance ur right and left hand speed and share stamina
Starting at very slow 120-140 bpm to familiarize the pattern keep increase the bpm as u get better reading at current bpm :)
BirdyThePhoenix
What I did is I forced myself to play full-alt. I had been having hand pain on the muzukashii level, so I eventually decided it was time to switch and play full alt. I went all the way back to kantan and worked my way up. If I started playing with 1 hand, I would restart the map. Took me a while to get back up to where I had been before, but then I surpassed that pretty quickly. My right hand's speed still isn't as fast as my left hand (since I had used my left hand to single tap until I switched), but I personally don't feel that it's worth just playing with my right hand to make it faster. I use my left on spinners, since that hand is faster. Other than that with full-alt I can't even notice the difference in my hand speeds.