Колен, доколе
Мох не украсит скалы,
Выросшие из щебня.
posted
(Last diff)
02:49:445 (16,1) - Is there a stack error here? Sorta noticed something in HR
posted
This is for your 7* diff

00:42:659 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I noticed a few patterns like these when I played. I was able to hit them, but they tripped me up and I'd usually get 100s and 50s on the 00:43:088 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - (or the 00:42:659 (1,2,3) - thinking it was like the other two). I'd suggest spreading one or the other a little bit, making it more obvious in some way that they are different.

Like maybe doing this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9819799 with the first triple (the single tap triple) and leaving the other two (the alternate triples) as they are.

Hope that helps :3
posted
02:49:445 (16,1) - well I actually noticed this happened when i rearranged the pattern (which I've done in the last mod) because I always have stack view disabled, and didn't give a fuck since it changes really nothing :? good point though.

00:42:659 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - when the map is supposed to be aim/reading heavy I don't find the patterns specifically too hard to read as I have had no problem with them after a bunch of testplays. and I actually made this harder to read than what it should be without new combos, a new combo removes the followpoints and in higher AR, followpoints make reading easier for sure so they're working as I intended.
posted
rank mischievous of dalice
posted

Komore wrote:

rank mischievous of dalice
I realized its a shit map
posted
it became after u put ar10 😠😠😠
posted
Yousei teikoku's collection by delis soon
posted
Nice one