forum

lapix - Carry Me Away

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Avena
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, 26 September 2022 at 17:42:38

Artist: lapix
Title: Carry Me Away
Source: SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN
Tags: Kanata.N SDVX 4 Priti Saturnalize wa_ Electronic English Rhythm Video Game instrumental future core megarex beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage
BPM: 175
Filesize: 4155kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED (3.53 stars, 325 notes)
  2. BASIC (2.03 stars, 163 notes)
  3. NOVICE (2.32 stars, 198 notes)
  4. Saturn's EXHAUST (4.72 stars, 517 notes)
  5. ULTRA (6.46 stars, 815 notes)
  6. wa's MAXIMUM (5.69 stars, 783 notes)
Download: lapix - Carry Me Away
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
hi :3
new mp 19/9/2022
Sing
zz
Cherry Blossom
hi priti
Hikomori

Cherry Blossom wrote:

hi priti
R3IMU
Really enjoy the map so far but there are two little things that bother me.

00:38:783 (2,3) - SLIDERBREAK INBOUND - really fast movement, combined with high density makes this feel out of place and I sliderbreak here way to often since I have to actually follow the slider movement forward an backward again. Very unpleasant at an SV like this.

00:53:355 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - I really don't like the transition of this and the stream itself. The way you snap back on to the stream while it's so sharply angled and widely spaced makes it really hard to hit. I can see why you decided to map it that way, but from my perspective it doesn't feel good. Maybe I'm just not skilled enough, but a less curvy stream would be preferable. Spacing wouldn't be too much of an issue then.

Other than that I really like it :)
Topic Starter
Avena

R3IMU wrote:

Really enjoy the map so far but there are two little things that bother me.

00:38:783 (2,3) - SLIDERBREAK INBOUND - really fast movement, combined with high density makes this feel out of place and I sliderbreak here way to often since I have to actually follow the slider movement forward an backward again. Very unpleasant at an SV like this. You can follow half of the slider, but my intention was for the player to actually move a little instead of just hold

00:53:355 (1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1) - I really don't like the transition of this and the stream itself. The way you snap back on to the stream while it's so sharply angled and widely spaced makes it really hard to hit. I can see why you decided to map it that way, but from my perspective it doesn't feel good. Maybe I'm just not skilled enough, but a less curvy stream would be preferable. Spacing wouldn't be too much of an issue then. Again, slider leniency makes it very possible and flow perfectly fine.

Other than that I really like it :)
Thank you very much for your input and your time.
TTGL
osu! needs more lapix yes
Saturnalize
https://saturnalize.s-ul.eu/lIbvrUYO fixed stuffs
avena don't change anything now! >:-(
fat pear
aw does that mean my insane is useless :(
Cosmolade
hewwo
sorry I'm late orz

M4M

[General]
  1. Basic diff is a little... em, hard? is this supposed to be a normal or a easy? idk, If it's a easy it needs to be nerfed a little, if is a normal is fine, because I see Novice more like an Advanced that an Normal
  2. And maybe you will need another insane because the gap is too much from Advanced to Exhaust
[Basic]
  1. 00:33:983 (6) - maybe delete this note for make more emphasis to (7)?this note is not necessary at all, because is a basic you must focus in easy rhythms ><
  2. 00:38:783 (2) - same here
  3. 00:39:983 (1,2) - I personally prefer them to have the same slidershape, it looks better o:
  4. 01:31:411 (5,1) - I feel this gap is not really good because is the kia time, you mut keep the consistency without pause, maybe changing (5) with a 1/2 slider can fix it really nice
  5. 01:42:725 - same gap here
[Novice]
I like your wave sliders, they are so pretty *o*
  1. 01:30:383 (4,5) - you only use this pattern here, this can be confusing. I suggest make > 01:30:040 (3) - a slider with reverse, to covering the sound in the red tick
[Advanced]
I liked this diff a lot
  1. 00:09:811 (1) - I think you can move this slider a little, because it touchs the slider-body of (5), maybe x376 y33 ?
  2. 00:33:125 (1) - most of the "long" sliders with reverse you have in the map only have 1, why this have 3? you may keep the consistency here and make another rhythm, I suggest this one, but you can do any you like:
  3. 00:50:268 (2) - maybe make the slidershape curve? fits better the sound here
note: I can mod Extra diffs because I can play/map them, Im stuck in Insane standards sorry aaa
Hope it helps, sorry for no mod the highest diffs, they are too much for me haha :(
GL
Topic Starter
Avena
i lost my response aaaaa
ty though
Saturnalize

Cosmolade wrote:

note: I can mod Extra diffs because I can play/map them, Im stuck in Insane standards sorry aaa
Irreversible
priti, i'd rank that map but unfortunately i got kicked from QAT after i tried keeping mapping standards ;(
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.