fer[i]
I searching cheap mechanical keyboard min.28$-max.35$

kai99
lol
KupcaH
Poor soul.
[google:1337]35$ mechanical keyboards[/google:1337]
DJ Enetro
If I recall this type of thread should be in G&R next time. ;)
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

With Hostile Regards....
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

If I recall this type of post should never be posted anywhere. Please, the door is right here.
DJ Enetro
And why should it not be posted when we all know that threads like these will most likely get derailed?
Blitzfrog

DJ Enetro wrote:

And why should it not be posted when we all know that threads like these will most likely get derailed?
Because

DJ Enetro wrote:

we all know that threads like these will most likely get derailed?
ColdTooth
Welcome to OT, threads are derailed within minutes because we have a retarded brony who keeps changing the topic threads, two gears who are clearly mixed up and in the wrong engine at the wrong time, a frog that tries to be funny but fails because he can't keep a straight face, and then hundreds of new people trying to make a random thread here because that's what OT is for, right?

Well no, we can't just have that petty minuscule 'round here only because we enjoy derailing threads, right! Good on ya, damn this sub-forum is making my bones crackle, oh wait, I don't have strong bones! Hooray for being a weak ass piece of shit on the internet!

Right, I forgot, this sub-forum is meant to be for that kind of derailment... well in that case I am going to have to use my brain, yes, a brain, an instrument that 94.2% of OT regulars do not have because they cannot comprehend the fact that I am a figment of their imagination, we'll show them!

This thread is now about cookies. I like banana chocolate chip, how about yours?
kai99
i like all cookies.
good night cookie
Serraionga
I really enjoy a dish of cookies with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
ColdTooth

Serraionga wrote:

I really enjoy a dish of cookies with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.
Stop.
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Stop.
stop with blue text :thjokanj;
Faye
stop with blue text :thjokanj;
But Blue Text Is Best Text
DJ Enetro

Señor Serrai wrote:

Newcomers should receive warm-hugs and happy welcomes in order to stick around OT. I have a proposal for all of us, how about helping them make their threads grow by posting quality advice/content for them more often, so they can learn from our steps? :) 8-)
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

Señor Serrai wrote:

Newcomers should receive warm-hugs and happy welcomes in order to stick around OT. I have a proposal for all of us, how about helping them make their threads grow by posting quality advice/content for them more often, so they can learn from our steps? :) 8-)
No.
Ryoid
Well...
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

Well...
You can say that again!
Uni

kai99 wrote:

i like all cookies.
good night cookie
Good night kai
DJ Enetro
ColdTooth you seem very arrogant, not willing to help others.
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

ColdTooth you seem very arrogant, not willing to help others.
Sounds like you.
DJ Enetro
If you think "willing to help others" equals "stop posting and grow up", then you're right.
Otherwise I don't know.
(There's a difference between being dumb and being stupid)
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

If you think "willing to help others" equals "stop posting and grow up", then you're right.
Otherwise I don't know.
(There's a difference between being dumb and being stupid)
That makes no sense, not that I expect much more of you.
And no there isn't a fucking difference between dumb and stupid.
Even if there was, both could still be used to describe you.
DJ Enetro
Really? Here's how I see things:
If a person is dumb then they don't know things.
If a person is stupid then they're being sorely edgy and toxic to their surroundings.

But yes, both can be used to describe me
(Not that I expected much from a woman who doesn't want to decode the sentences of someone without common sense)
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

If a person is stupid then they're being sorely edgy and toxic to their surroundings.
That's a shit definition if anything.
Softwarm

Google's Dictionary wrote:

dumb

adjective
1. temporarily unable or unwilling to speak.
2. resulting in or expressed by speechlessness.

verb
1. (informal) simplify or reduce the intellectual content of something so as to make it accessible to a larger number of people.
2. (literary) make dumb or unheard; silence.

Google's Dictionary wrote:

stupid

adjective
1. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

noun
1. (informal) a stupid person (often used as a term of address).
So yes there is a distinction.
Tae

Brisk Clarity wrote:

So yes there is a distinction.
Google isn't too useful if we're taking a colloquial perspective, in which both mean roughly the same thing, no?

You could apply "that's dumb" or "that's stupid" to exactly the same situation.
show more