forum

HD AND SD - Simplicity with beauty - Updated

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tanza3D

THIS IS WIP
Version 2

Simplicity with beauty. A very simple and flat skin. Looks great and easy to play with!
There will be alot of updates coming soon!
Download by clicking here!
\/ If there are any problems with it please comment down there! \/

Hope you enjoy my skin!

Ryoid
Wow its look cool
but sadly,i can only play on SD ver skin so.....
can you make the SD version?
Frogsi
I would like to see more screenshots before downloading it...
RockRoller
I dont want to hurt you, but this skin is one of the worst skins I've ever seen.

It's just a bad version of the default skin. The gameplay is messy, you cant see anything, numbers are unreadable, you put the parts that are left default in the skin folder, I can count the poixels of the menu-back on my 1200x800 screen (that shouldnt be possible) and so on...
Frogsi

-Hubz- wrote:

Simplicity with beauty. A very simple and flat skin. Looks great and easy to play with!
There will be alot of updates coming soon!
Download by clicking here!
\/ If there are any problems with it please comment down there! \/

Hope you enjoy my skin!

Why does it feel like a bad advertisement like in these carwash commercials lol (I mean the second picture)
h3oCharles
I call WIP/10
Topic Starter
Tanza3D

Ryoid wrote:

Wow its look cool
but sadly,i can only play on SD ver skin so.....
can you make the SD version?

Working on it!
Topic Starter
Tanza3D
Updated
Ryoid
Yay
Might try this if i have time to play
And i will comment later
iiko
Beautyful

Yeah, this skin is not good. I'd rather use the default skin...
Ruuue

RockRoller wrote:

I dont want to hurt you, but this skin is one of the worst skins I've ever seen.

It's just a bad version of the default skin. The gameplay is messy, you cant see anything, numbers are unreadable, you put the parts that are left default in the skin folder, I can count the poixels of the menu-back on my 1200x800 screen (that shouldnt be possible) and so on...
Now that was just savage, but he is right. This is one of the least effort put in skins I've seen in possibly ever. Learn a bit more about skinning and practice a bit before you release another one. (not tryna be a dick)