forum

OT's Suicidal Prevention Hotline

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rwyta

OT's suicidal prevention hotline™
This line is our motto but we haven't come up with one yet

Thank you for contacting us. We here at OT's suicidal prevention hotline™ care about your well being and will gladly to help you out of all of your problems as your safety is at our utmost care.

Since OT is a place full of unspeakable cancer and diseases, suicide has been a huge problem for our denizens. So we, OT's suicidal prevention hotline™ will do our best to make you see the light of day.

We can talk about your problems, life, we can hire a staff to accompany you. Heck, we can even discuss cute boys if you want to.

We also have treatments for depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and more.

Just look at our satisfied customers:

And lastly, before we end all of this, I regret to inform you that you're a MASSIVE PUSSY for hesitating to end your life.

Contact us now at 1-800-PLEASEKILLYOURSELF
Stefan
Oh captain my captain
KupcaH
I want you to fuck me
kai99

KupcaH wrote:

I want you to fuck me
lol
ColdTooth
exile everyone
kai99
end me
error_exe777
send me as many photos of shiba inu's as you can and i won't jump off the building i'm standing on top of right now
Softwarm
abraker
Topic Starter
Rwyta

kai99 wrote:

end me
It's sad to see you suffer. But I think that our program can help you, just with the low low price of sucking my dick you'll get absolutely nothing. Now that you have absolutely nothing, your life will get better by tenfold and you'll happy forever.

error_exe777 wrote:

send me as many photos of shiba inu's as you can and i won't jump off the building i'm standing on top of right now
Ryoid
I wanna die
Somebody kill me pls
Blitzfrog
Can you prevent homocide?
Topic Starter
Rwyta

Ryoid wrote:

I wanna die
Somebody kill me pls
I'm sorry sir but that's against our line of morals.

Blitzfrog wrote:

Can you prevent homocide?
The only way to prevent homocides is to kill enough homosexuals to the point that homocides no longer exist.
KatouMegumi
My dog wants to kill himself.
Ryoid
I want to alive
Somebody resurrect me pls
KatouMegumi
Some Anime girl wants to be my waifu and if I reject she threatens to die in its anime.
Ashton
Hi. I like drama. I'm losing self confidence. I like to argue. Help me before I end it..
Rurree
before i die anybody wanna admit they got a crush on me
Zekks

Madvillain wrote:

me
Ryoid

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Madvillain wrote:

me
M-me i-if you don't mind