*Insert guy complaining about Speedrank*
no format because short
• 01:03:668 (2) - tbh it would feel a lot better for this sliderend to be clickable instead because the beat on the sliderhead if very vague. same thing in the harustrata diff I prefer not to. I don't think its necessary to make it clickable especially since i don't do that for other places too. prefer the simpler rhythm here.
• 00:11:339 - it would feel so much better without the random 1/4 sounds here, would recommend silencing sliderends, 00:57:702 - same tbh silenced the slider-ends.
• 00:35:884 (1,2) - would feel more comfortable spaced more because of the linear movement between 00:35:884 (1,2,3) - i don't think the movement is very linear since players can take advantage of slider leniency playing slider 1. also there is a clear increase in spacing from 1>2>3 so you won't feel the linear movement as noticeably as if they were the same distance.
• 00:48:839 (3,4,1) - make spacing from 4,1 bigger, atm emphasis isnt properly shown cuz of jump from 3,4 i like this arrangement. it doesn't respect emphasis but its fun to play imo and creates a nice sharp flow from 3>4>1
• 01:11:680 (3,4,5,6) - imo should be spaced less cus more intense part seems to start at instruments at 01:12:702 - vocals seem to calm down here actually made the circle jumps smaller, but i think the slider jump is fine. sliders are much easier to jump to, and i've set up an easy entry angle into 4.
• 00:46:111 - make this clickable maybe, sounds stronger than sliderhead here considering the vocal and the bell (not the hitsound)
• 01:20:543 (4,1) - make spacing consistent from 01:18:839 (3,1) - 01:24:293 (1,2) - ?
spinner at the end of easy sounds really really short for a player just beginning It's fine since you can still get a 300 even if you react to the spinner like halfway through and spin like 200. you literally only need 3 rotations to get 300.
i hope u understand my reasons lol, thanks anyway!!
no format because short
• 00:46:111 - make this clickable maybe, sounds stronger than sliderhead here considering the vocal and the bell (not the hitsound) mmh i can understand why you pointed that but, i rly want to keep for consistency on 00:39:975 (1,2,1,2) -. plus, better to make 00:46:282 (1) - clickable rather than 00:46:111 - imo
• 01:20:543 (4,1) - make spacing consistent from 01:18:839 (3,1) - 01:24:293 (1,2) - ? spacing is the same actually