forum

[resolved] Map scores not submitted :C

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZiggyZigga
Problem Details:
I've played a couple of maps yesterday and fced most of them but the scores are not submitted.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://imgur.com/a/JDQN0

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Topic Starter
ZiggyZigga
well, not actually fced all, but there were 2 maps that had this problem. Was playing these maps when internet crashed. There were no recent scores that showed up in my osu profile as well. After all the hard work I've put through, the scores are not submitted.

http://imgur.com/a/ru3cW
Topic Starter
ZiggyZigga
Lol, I got a higher score than the unsubmitted one. But I'm still unhappy about the Cirno map :c
meii18
try to keep your explanations on a single post not making a dozen of posts (sorry if it sounds a bit rude) also it may be a problem with scores submission you just have to be a bit patient
Faye
I'm havin' the same issue, except my net didn't even crash :/
I was just improving all my old maps then they just stopped ranking ;w;
Topic Starter
ZiggyZigga

ByBy wrote:

try to keep your explanations on a single post not making a dozen of posts (sorry if it sounds a bit rude) also it may be a problem with scores submission you just have to be a bit patient
yeah, my bad, should've just edited the original one :?
Sandy Hoey
At this point, the scores will not be submitted as osu! only submits scores up to 1 hour after the play or until the click net is closed
Topic Starter
ZiggyZigga

Sandy Hoey wrote:

At this point, the scores will not be submitted as osu! only submits scores up to 1 hour after the play or until the click net is closed
Aww what really? That's a shame really...... :|
Valiente
The same problem that occured yesterday is happening now again i guess. Plays do appear in my recently played area, but none of them gives any PP nor rank.
truetuna_old
I'm having the same problem - none of my scores are being submitted.
Kondou-Shinichi
Scores are indeed submitted actually, its just the pp delayed behind
they are looking into it and hopefully will role out a fix ASAP.
if your score isnt submitting, check your internet connection w