forum

fighting thread where me and ryoid watch the fight

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zekks

DJ Enetro wrote:

at the same time you guys spend quite a bunch of time on the computer, even staying up past 1AM.
my host doesn't do such things.

Making comebacks,
Dark Enetro
so you're saying that it's irregular for people to stay up past 1AM on the internet, but you spend your time on OT not using common sense at all and refusing to accept advice from others just because you don't like them even though they were trying to solve your problem of being an asshole on forums (not discord lol)
DJ Enetro
Fam he didnt say that. Sorry if that's what I implied or that's how you interpreted it. (The part where you say that I say it's irregular for others to stay up past 1AM on the internet)
Aomi
Oh no he's talking to himself in third person.
We're doomed.
Softwarm
I don't think this is the best place to have a "fight" like this one: forums are much more suited to longer, more organized, and well thought out packages of information. I think the "battleground" for your "fight" is an IRC client where you can fling these super short sentences much more quickly--the debate will go much faster that way since there's no time delay!
Serraionga
too late, this thread is now a NEW PAGE

B A T T L E F I E L D

also, babble4 and ryoid are really going to enjoy this
Jun Maeda
huh?
Topic Starter
babble4
GET THE TANKS
Topic Starter
babble4

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I don't think this is the best place to have a "fight" like this one: forums are much more suited to longer, more organized, and well thought out packages of information. I think the "battleground" for your "fight" is an IRC client where you can fling these super short sentences much more quickly--the debate will go much faster that way since there's no time delay!
Smart people aren't aloud here
It has hurt my brain

I can only read 5 words per sentence

Shoot
I double posted once again
But this is a shit post
Nobody will care ha

You don't give a good first impression of autistic people
Your starting up a good fight
Get the popcorn

And that's a very nice , high quality picture

I'm so late replying ;(
DJ Enetro
TBH not many people care about making quality posts in OT. That stuff is more for osu-related subforums.
DaddyCoolVipper
I feel like you talk about "quality" in like 50% of your posts. Why are you such a tryhard, christ
DJ Enetro
Well i'm looking for a solid answer that's not common sense. :thinking:
DaddyCoolVipper
The answer is that most people don't care about such things. Actively crusading to "improve the quality of threads and OT in general!!" just means that you're talking about asinine BS way more often than you should be. Basically, you should relax and stop seeing this as some kind of weird goal that you're trying to achieve.
Uni
Where's the blood between those 2???
DJ Enetro
You tried, this is a verbal fight.
Softwarm

DJ Enetro wrote:

TBH not many people care about making quality posts in OT. That stuff is more for osu-related subforums.
I didn't say that you should make higher-quality posts--far from it in fact I was trying to expedite the process of saying stupid shit! All I said was that, instead of using this forum and waiting around 5 minutes to an hour for a reply, you could go on an IRC (like Discord or Skype) and "fling these super short sentences much more quickly." Capisce?
DaddyCoolVipper

Brisk Clarity wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

I didn't say that you should make higher-quality posts--far from it in fact I was trying to expedite the process of saying stupid shit! All I said was that, instead of using this forum and waiting around 5 minutes to an hour for a reply, you could go on an IRC (like Discord or Skype) and "fling these super short sentences much more quickly." Capisce?

mostly unrelated, but reading this post I imagined you accidentally spelling that word as "Capsize?" and i thought that was hilarious
Softwarm
That does sound kind of appropriate; despite probably never having been used that way, "get capsized" sounds like a pretty good insult.

...Actually it doesn't, but you're right it does sound funny if read that way.
Topic Starter
babble4
f i g h t f i g h t f i g h t f i g h t w o o
Blitzfrog

DJ Enetro wrote:

You tried, this is a verbal fight.
No dud, this is a sword fight
Can't you see dem swords??
Tae
Blitzfrog telling Enetro where he's going wrong. What the fuck have we come to
Blitzfrog

Tae wrote:

Blitzfrog telling Enetro where he's going wrong. What the fuck have we come to
I dunno about you
But I came to Asuna Yuuki
Tae
Nevermind you're still as much of a dipshit as you were before.
Blitzfrog

Tae wrote:

Nevermind you're still as much of a dipshit as you were before.
Gotta love the confidence and the irony xd
Tae
Could you repeat that but in English this time, thanks.
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

Shut up man, look it up if you don't fucking understand you insufferable sore dick.
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

Shut up man, look it up if you don't fucking understand you insufferable sore dick.
Hey fuck you and your shitty attitude, you can take it and leave if you don't like being here.
Faye
Enetro, the first person to reply to my first OT post.
Claimed I had no quality content.
Was correct.

Still triggered me.
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

Sorry but could you repeat that in a way those of us with common sense could understand?

It's a bit rich for you to be calling someone insufferable, I must say. Go back to being a waste of oxygen, thanks.
DJ Enetro
Like I said before I don't care about my hypocrisy.

Take note that Dark Enetro's posting is in red.
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

...good god you really take things too far
DJ Enetro
(Tfw you see that you posted last and when you find out that someone just replied you get triggered)
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Dark Enetro woah aren't you so edgy.
Like I said before, your life must be fucking pathetic for you to be acting like this.
Serraionga
this thread

DJ Enetro
Yet you get depressions from my assholiness. I cannot seem to comprehend why you are so insistent about this when you said you wouldn't mind, even if it would make it better for you when I stop being stupid. (Not dumb, there's a difference.)
kai99
die
everyone just
die
stfu stupids
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Yet you get depressions from my assholiness.
That's a very big (and untrue) claim to make.
I can't wait for the day where you look at your past self and realise how fucking autistic you were (oh wait).
Serraionga
Wowzers! It seems that kai just made a new page. Congratz! =^-^=
kai99
=^-^=
Blitzfrog
Lmao, Tae x Enetro
Ship has sailed
Serraionga
Those Who Fight Love Each Other~! :3 =w=
show more