Improving your finger`s speed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neptune
Hey there, I`ve got a question, because I can`t really hit Z and X very fast, I can do streams, but not F.I Cry for Eternity`s streams, so I had this question:

Is there any way to improve your finger`s speed? Better hand positioning, or a practice method? Thanks in advance.
fartownik

Neptune wrote:

Hey there, I`ve got a question, because I can`t really hit Z and X very fast, I can do streams, but not F.I Cry for Eternity`s streams, so I had this question:

Is there any way to improve your finger`s speed? Better hand positions etc?
Try different hand positions, different keyboard positions and if you feel like it change the hit buttons from "z x" to something else.
Also play high BPM maps with streams as often as it's possible.
If you still don't feel like hitting such fast streams, think about changing your keyboard to some better one. Mechanic keyboard should provide you AT LEAST 200bpm doable streams. Also flat keyboard is a bit better than regular one while streaming.
Topic Starter
Neptune

fartownik wrote:

Neptune wrote:

Is there any way to improve your finger`s speed? Better hand positions etc?
Try different hand positions, different keyboard positions and if you feel like it change the hit buttons from "z x" to something else.
Also play high BPM maps with streams as often as it's possible.
If you still don't feel like hitting such fast streams, think about changing your keyboard to some better one. Mechanic keyboard should provide you AT LEAST 200bpm doable streams. Also flat keyboard is a bit better than regular one while streaming.
Thanks for this, I already have a flat keyboar due to playing on my laptop, can you give me an example of a mechanic keyboard? And what should that kinds of keyboard cost?
James2250
(Moving to General Questions) errrr oops~

The best way to improve is just to keep practicing, it will take a while but you will get better with time.
If you look around you can find some other threads with some suggestions on how to improve as well~

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62210
Natteke
play my stream compilation until you can at least pass it
Shael
just play and play more till you are used to it and then try to improve more and more, there is no shortway to get faster
show more