Ametrin wrote:m4m from my q :3
- 00:33:272 (1,2) - maybe two kick sliders just like you did at 00:23:220 (1,2) - Actually replaced 00:23:220 (1,2) - with circles so that 00:26:989 (5,6) - and 01:07:199 (5,6) - stand out more
btw you could pay more attention on rhythm consistency -- i mean check it all through your map even they are far from each other on the time line. same part should have same rhythm arrange unless you have some special idea (which tbh i believe should be applied in all same part as well) or your map could seems a bit ramdom
- 01:23:848 (1) - ctrl+g or 01:24:162 (2) - kinda lose impact Actually Ctrl+G'd 01:24:162 (2,3,4) - to keep circular flow there 01:23:534 (5,1) -
- 01:35:471 - i don't know if im the first one pointing out this but i really think ignore drum here is a bad idea :/ heh, I don't think so. This entire part (until the streams) is really guitar-centered anyway, and since it sounds so unique there, it feels fitting imo to ignore drums in favor on the special part.
- 02:13:952 (2,3) - why follow ds here lol. u don't have to strictly follow ds at such a hard map and i'll say this kinda break pattern consistency through this part true
- 02:52:433 (1,2,3,4) - follow guitar plz... why abandoning this outstanding rhythm ;_;
Tried that a million times, tried again here, but a 1/3 double pattern with 1/2 gapsFuck that I may have found something nice
- 03:23:690 (3,4) - ^ and i have to say switching from guitar to drum without warning pattern is not something cool. i think you tried to map with guitar all through this part and failed, but that can't be the reason you give up... really losing impact and feels boring at this part ^ might have done something alright
and yeah try to pay more attention on ds arrange to make each part feels more connected. for me it's just like u came up with a pattern and u put it here without thinking overall relations. I could point out them but then it will be a wall nodding so lets stop here xd
I wanted to finish this today but am really tired right now. I found some little rythm and ds issues you were mentioning and will try to fix that tomorrow as well as modding your map, eventhough I don't find that much of them, to the point of them needing a whole wall mod, so I'm probably missing quite a bit of them.
PS： my map's here btw :3 https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664784