From Prophecy's Taiko Modding QueueThanks for modding prophecy
You remains 5 Priority points. (-1)
- Maybe you can add tag/ change difficulties name to Marathon as this map is for Approve.
- Disable Widescreen support.
- Remove Combo colors, it didn't affect the gameplay.
- 00:16:333 (47) - This should be d, as you mapped d at 00:13:509 (35) -
For variation purpose
- 00:22:597 (91,92) - Ctrl+G, seems better at 50% speed and a heavy sound like D here, using d for emphasizing the drum sound
- 00:24:803 (108) - k better, higher pitch than before
but I want to show the comparison of 00:25:333 (109) - this note
- 00:25:333 (109) - d ^^
00:25:333 (109,110) - but these two notes have same pitch
- 00:50:568 - maybe add a d here, seems too easy and following the vocal (as you mapped dk at 00:53:392 (166))
- 00:59:039 - add d here, same as above (as 01:00:097 (187,188,189))
- 01:01:862 - add k here, vocal,higher pitch
*Following vocal part, you can a little bit buff by adding notes.
- 01:47:921 (61) - it should be k, high>down pitch
^all accepted and also add some notes myself
- 02:06:803 - add a don here, ending should be there.
but actually the sound ends at 02:06:715 -
Overall, you map the instrument quite well but you should focus a little on the vocal part. That's all! GL~
I will check vocal parts again