forum

shite fan art

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mashley
peppy can you delete the shite weird over-sexualised fan art that this games full of now for some reason
dont want ppl thinking I'm a nonce
thanks peppy
DJ Enetro
Is that really opinion or bias? Think about it if you can't back up your point.
Topic Starter
Mashley

DJ Enetro wrote:

Is that really opinion or bias? Think about it if you can't back up your point.
what mate
DJ Enetro
I mean you should pm peppy, he won't really respond to forum posts in OT.
Also why do you think the mostly anime art here is over-sexualized?
Topic Starter
Mashley

DJ Enetro wrote:

I mean you should pm peppy, he won't really respond to forum posts in OT.
Also why do you think the mostly anime art here is over-sexualized?
it's an open letter/public moan cos I know peppy dont give a fuck
hadn't come on in like 6 months or something, thought I might make a lil mappy for old times sake. and there's some anime girl squeezing her tits together soon as I boot it up. it's offputting if nothing else, as well as gratuitously unnecessary.
DJ Enetro
You can turn off seasonal backgrounds if you were so inclined.
(Edit: that way you won't see the anime girls at startup)
Topic Starter
Mashley

DJ Enetro wrote:

You can turn off seasonal backgrounds if you were so inclined.
(Edit: that way you won't see the anime girls at startup)
bit shite tho arent they
Aurani
You're talking about a game where the biggest chunk of players is 13-17 year old kids, so it makes sense they'd love something so disgustingly vulgar.

Sadly, neither this community nor peppy will give a single shit about it.
Ryoid
I'm a 14 years old
And i see i'm fine with it
(I play on fallback tho)
DJ Enetro
Then again there are a few anomalies here and there. I'm not too big a fan of anime (in fact I stopped watching anime more than a year ago), but I AM a music man.
Topic Starter
Mashley

Aurani wrote:

You're talking about a game where the biggest chunk of players is 13-17 year old kids, so it makes sense they'd love something so disgustingly vulgar.

Sadly, neither this community nor peppy will give a single shit about it.
Aye, there's a few cute ones among them that have different focuses (they're still disruptive of what used to be a nice, clean aesthetic the game had but whatever) but there's a broad lean towards teen boys' thinly disguised masturbation material that belongs buried on a smutty website you'd delete your browser history after visiting and not on the homepage of a fun music game played by all sorts of people. Delet this, peppy.
ColdTooth
im gay and i do not approve of this summer
Softwarm
I'm perfectly fine if the people who won the contest get their supporter or whatever, but there should definitely be some filters on what gets displayed in-game. If peppy &co. really really wanted to show off the art regardless of what it was, then make it so that you have to select it as an option that allows the more racy pictures to get shown. You shouldn't have the default setting allow that kind of stuff!

As an aside, why even admit those entries to begin with? Why wasn't there a ban on submissions that were suggestive? I do not know what peppy was thinking when he made those decisions.
Aurani
As I said, I don't think peppy pays ANY kind of thought about it, even though it's not only classless and disgusting towards the more mature audience, but should also be vulgar and unnecessary when you take the children who play this game into consideration.

Always had a generally negative opinion on him - even more so now.
Ryoid

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I'm perfectly fine if the people who won the contest get their supporter or whatever, but there should definitely be some filters on what gets displayed in-game. If peppy &co. really really wanted to show off the art regardless of what it was, then make it so that you have to select it as an option that allows the more racy pictures to get shown. You shouldn't have the default setting allow that kind of stuff!

As an aside, why even admit those entries to begin with? Why wasn't there a ban on submissions that were suggestive? I do not know what peppy was thinking when he made those decisions.
I really enjoy watching someone post something intresting while saying Well, you can say that again
It is definitly one of my favorite meal
Serraionga
This is still the best entry and it's the one that should've won.
Ryoid

Serraionga wrote:

This is still the best entry and it's the one that should've won.
Whos the author?!!
Topic Starter
Mashley
Is this the first time a contest like this has happened? I wonder if it's simply a case of not predicting that the community would submit and vote for that kind of material and then having to stick to their promises and put that stuff in the game. Of course there's always been a problem with this sort of stuff in map backgrounds (something I remember parodying in my 'Your Are a Pirate Nightcore Mix' map - though I wonder in retrospect if most people actually got the joke), but pumping in directly into the game, on the main menu no less, is a clear step too far.

Glad to see that others here share the sentiment at least. Got much less sympathy when I was having a moan in modhelp.
worst fl player
holy hes back!
Topic Starter
Mashley

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

holy hes back!
hi lad
DJ Enetro
Screw Taikonator, Alisa is 999x better.
ColdTooth
no girl is better
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

???
Nao Tomori
last time there was a contest for taiko mascot and a generic loli won so its not rly the first time...
DJ Enetro

abraker wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

???
ayfs...

johnmedina999
This is diverging from the OP, but Taikonator is a better mascot than any other anime girl will ever be. He's representative of the community, because many people describe the pro players as "not human" or "robots". Mocha is a generic green-haired anime girl.
show more