forum

Ludwig van Beethoven - Sonata No. 14 C# minor (Moonlight), O

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zerss
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 27 août 2017 at 22:43:23

Artist: Ludwig van Beethoven
Title: Sonata No. 14 C# minor (Moonlight), Opus 27/2
Tags: Bernd Krueger piano classic classical music movement three movements Adagio sostenuto Allegretto Presto agitato
BPM: 148,47
Filesize: 21582kb
Play Time: 01:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Quasi una fantasia (2,26 stars, 150 notes)
Download: Ludwig van Beethoven - Sonata No. 14 C# minor (Moonlight), Opus 27/2
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

need any midi to transpose to osz timing points? https://www.reddit.com/r/WeAreTheMusicMakers/comments/3ajwe4/the_largest_midi_collection_on_the_internet/

this interpretation is made by Bernd Krueger, more infos at piano-midi.de
don't mod it nor reuse my timing as long as timing isn't fixed except for https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/667793#osu/1412961 because he did use it before I added this message

yes i turned the midi file into osu! timing points (2285 points exactly), so it's basically the official timings here, and yes the way osu! handles timing is "broken" or actually doesn't fit well real multibpm and it's pretty simply understandable using popularized meanings:

so yeah, to make timing simplier on osu!, and even do constant slider movement and stuff, peppy simply made that a new timing point = a new beat, which, you understood, midi files are not doing so. midi files are just doing something like the first timing point (in some way, because midi files doesn't use absolute timing points like osu! does) IS actually telling the first beat, but then you can like put a timing point in the very middle of two beats and it'll just change the bpm after, so it'll extend or retract the part after the point compared than before.
Topic Starter
Zerss
heh
Mazziv
Bonsai got replaced by a machine
cyprianz5
heh
7ambda

Mazziv wrote:

Bonsai got replaced by a machine
Audio file has to be .mid though.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.