forum

[Archived] What's up with osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Natsuzjehh
Hi there! I'm having serious lag problems here, yeah, yeah happened before, but not this much. MP is unplayable (infinite waiting for players, cant ready), and it takes 25-30s to load the scoreboard ingame, and about 30-40s to submit my score. It's very annoying, and I'm having lags on the site too. (this never happened before) I'm running the latest version. Anyone else having this problem or it's just me? :D Thanks!
Topic Starter
Natsuzjehh
Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate this.
Death
Check your internet connection, make sure nothing osu! related is being blocked in your firewall.

Try what is listed here:
p/4014449
Topic Starter
Natsuzjehh

Death wrote:

Check your internet connection, make sure nothing osu! related is being blocked in your firewall.

Try what is listed here:
p/4014449
Ty for trying to help, I dont think this has to do anything with my firewall because the problem came suddenly without messing with firewall settings and such. Btw my ping is 183ms/no losses. I'm restarting my router every day.
Venix
try to flush dns, renew/release IP.
Topic Starter
Natsuzjehh

Venix wrote:

try to flush dns, renew/release IP.
Tried it 3 times, still no luck, and it even became worse... now it doesn't upload my score directly after I finish the beatmap. I can see my online score after I quit the loading screen, but sometimes I need to play another map for it to refresh...