forum

YUC'e - PUMP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lilynn
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 8:32:44 PM

Artist: YUC'e
Title: PUMP
Tags: future bass cute anime glitch yuce future funk good stuff technical
BPM: 180
Filesize: 9113kb
Play Time: 02:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Glitch Romance (7.15 stars, 574 notes)
Download: YUC'e - PUMP
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
chunky cheesies
semaphore
its pretty ok
Neqoo
well even though you're working on this a short mod outta nowhere

00:55:004 (2,3) - why didnt you map these sounds? a 1/8 slider stream leading into the 2nd slider would fit well imo because the player also may think that its getting slow when its undermapped on purpose

00:58:338 (1,2,1,2,1) - i think that the alternation from circular movement to zigzag is kinda unexpexted either swap left with right or give it circular movement

01:26:170 (5) - well a slider is missing but i guess you know that

01:31:338 (1) - remove the reverse arrow and add a note to the stream starting on the downbeat
You use a short slider with a reverse arrow on other non-vocal patterns and here you change it to a longer slider because of vocals but that doesnt mean that you should remove that "pause" (1/4th left empty to emphasize the downbeat more) that you use everywhere else there

01:39:004 (3,1) - i feel like these shouldn't have the same spacing as the next sliders - take the pair and move it a little bit away

01:52:671 (4,1) - why are these sounds between these two notes left out? maybe take 01:52:421 (2) - on 1x sv, reverse it and add a note on the downbeat

I may come back when it is finished to give an opinion on the rest, bye
Topic Starter
Lilynn

Neqoo wrote:

well even though you're working on this a short mod outta nowhere

00:55:004 (2,3) - why didnt you map these sounds? a 1/8 slider stream leading into the 2nd slider would fit well imo because the player also may think that its getting slow when its undermapped on purpose I was mapping to the bass and trying to create a really emphasized refrain -- I think that your suggestion works really well but I'm not sure how I should go about incorporating it completely (Your example kind of confused me)

00:58:338 (1,2,1,2,1) - i think that the alternation from circular movement to zigzag is kinda unexpexted either swap left with right or give it circular movement It's still kind of the same glitched sound however since there is a noticeable decrease of intensity in the song I decided to map the sound differently in order to indicate the decrease... Further more: I don't think that swapping left with right or making a circular pattern would do me any favors at all... I used (2) to lead into the pattern itself, if there was such a drastic shift in movement from (2) to the start of the 00:58:338 (1,2,1,2) - I would expect the music to reflect this

01:26:170 (5) - well a slider is missing but i guess you know that Lol yeah sorry! I will fix this soon! Just trying to think of something that will go well here...

01:31:338 (1) - remove the reverse arrow and add a note to the stream starting on the downbeat
You use a short slider with a reverse arrow on other non-vocal patterns and here you change it to a longer slider because of vocals but that doesnt mean that you should remove that "pause" (1/4th left empty to emphasize the downbeat more) that you use everywhere else there I will consider this...
however I think if I do this I will need to remap a little bit... Thanks for bringing this to my attention

01:39:004 (3,1) - i feel like these shouldn't have the same spacing as the next sliders - take the pair and move it a little bit away Not sure how I would do this without it looking messy, but if it improves playability/readability I should probably just incorporate it without question...

01:52:671 (4,1) - why are these sounds between these two notes left out? maybe take 01:52:421 (2) - on 1x sv, reverse it and add a note on the downbeat
I'm mapping to the sounds on the 1/4ths to avoid overmapping --
I intend to remap this section, or atleast rework a few things in it.

I may come back when it is finished to give an opinion on the rest, bye
Thanks for your time ^-^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.