1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: GET IN THE RING - Rebirth
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/601865
Length: 5:19
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: Insane

No favs but meh, what can I do
posted

Narcissu wrote:

Mode: Standard
Artist & Song Name: Shimotsuki Haruka - Re:Call
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/534109
Length: 5:20 (5:07 drain)
Current Star Priority: 20..
Difficulty: I

Thanks in advance!
such a clean map man i dont see anything wrong at all i'll not be modding it seh

Wishmaker980 wrote:

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: 765PRO ALLSTARS - M@STERPIECE
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/293520
Length: 5:36 (5:11 drain)
Current Star Priority: 53
Difficulty: Starry Future
accepteh

Xetopia wrote:

nya nya nya
Mode: ctb
Artist & Song Name: u's
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/604820
Length: 4:55
Current Star Priority:+4
Difficulty:farewell(rain?)
oke sure

murutattack wrote:

Hello there,

Mode: CTB
Artist & Song Name: Akiyama Uni - Kaoru Jiyoka
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/508690
Length: 1:24
Current Star Priority: 29
Difficulty: Salad - Overdose (Cup u sleep so no)

Thanks :3
keke

Hi_Hello wrote:

Hello. First time posting

Mode: CTB
Artist & Song Name: JerryC - Canon Rock
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/426456
Length: 5:11
Current Star Priority: 15 (other mode included)
Difficulty: Catch Hero

Thanks!
sure thing dud i suk tho

Agatsu wrote:

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: Sayuri - Heikousen
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/587728
Length: 1:30
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: hard, insane, insane

thanks
accept

Metaku wrote:

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: GET IN THE RING - Rebirth
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/601865
Length: 5:19
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: Insane

No favs but meh, what can I do
ok fine lucky man


that's all~~ queue is now CLOSED come again next time
posted
aight we're OPEN boiss

accepting 8 requests only pls read rules thankss
posted
Mode: Std
Artist & Song Name: DJ Snake feat. AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/589464
Length: 1:18
Current Star Priority:+40
Difficulty: hard, drives you insane
Thx
posted
Mode: Ctb
Artist & Song Name: nao - Towa naru Kizuna to Omoi no Kiseki
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601392
Length: 1:45 (1:42 drain)
Current Star Priority: +6
Difficulty: All if you can

Thank you su much <3
posted
Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: Roselia - The Everlasting Guilty Crown
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664522
Length: 2:08
Current Star Priority: 4
Difficulty : Any diff you want

thanks
posted
Mode: Standard
Artist & Song Name: Chroma - Mamono
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623214
Length: 5:16 (5:01 drain)
Current Star Priority: +5
Difficulty: Are You a Monster?

thanks for checking it out
posted
Mode:Std
Artist & Song Name:Gekidan Hitotose - a e i u e o ao!!
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620436
Length:1:25
Current Star Priority:+5
Difficulty:Moecho's insane and Insane
posted
Hi!
Mode: Standart
Artist & Song Name: Maximum The Hormone - ALIEN
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/669469
Length: 4:35 (4:19 drain)
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: Expert
Thanks!
posted

elena2705 wrote:

Mode: Std
Artist & Song Name: DJ Snake feat. AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/589464
Length: 1:18
Current Star Priority:+40
Difficulty: hard, drives you insane
Thx
accepted and done~~

rew0825 wrote:

Mode: Ctb
Artist & Song Name: nao - Towa naru Kizuna to Omoi no Kiseki
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601392
Length: 1:45 (1:42 drain)
Current Star Priority: +6
Difficulty: All if you can

Thank you su much <3
done done done

Underdogs wrote:

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: Roselia - The Everlasting Guilty Crown
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664522
Length: 2:08
Current Star Priority: 4
Difficulty : Any diff you want

thanks
eh map is p okay tbh. me modding it will just make it worse :^)

Rokkea wrote:

Mode: Standard
Artist & Song Name: Chroma - Mamono
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/623214
Length: 5:16 (5:01 drain)
Current Star Priority: +5
Difficulty: Are You a Monster?

thanks for checking it out
song is too slow for me sry

Kashima wrote:

Mode:Std
Artist & Song Name:Gekidan Hitotose - a e i u e o ao!!
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/620436
Length:1:25
Current Star Priority:+5
Difficulty:Moecho's insane and Insane
map is ok already imo xd

Sentiniel wrote:

Hi!
Mode: Standart
Artist & Song Name: Maximum The Hormone - ALIEN
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/669469
Length: 4:35 (4:19 drain)
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: Expert
Thanks!
haha no not that sht song pls also wtf is that mapping sorry but no

Still accepting requests..
posted
Mode: CTB
Artist & Song Name: Roselia - Hacking to the Gate
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/668686
Length: 1:27
Current Star Priority: +0
Difficulty: all if you can
Thanks in advance
posted
Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: Yasuda Rei - Let it snow
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665539
Length: 5:05 (5:03 drain)
Current Star Priority: +5
Difficulty: Blizzard
posted
Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: fhana - Hello!MyWorld!!
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/657341
Length: 3:03
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: w/e
posted
Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: ClariS
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/655774
Length: 1:28
Current Star Priority: +3
Difficulty: Final Story / Insane

Thanks! (it has 9 favorites too owo)
posted
Mode: std
Artist & Song Name: Azumi Waki, Marika Kono, Machico
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/664462
Length: 1:32 (1:11 drain)
Current Star Priority: +3
Difficulty: Normal/Hard/Insane
posted
Mode: Std
Artist & Song Name: Mitsuha Miyamizu - Nandemo nai ya
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666948
Length: 5:38
Current Star Priority: 9
Difficulty: Only one diff to the mapset :p
posted
hello still OPEN btw

please read rules before posting ty
posted
Hey there~

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: Halozy - Runaway
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/612157
Length: 5:19 (5:08 drain)
Current Star Priority: +30
Difficulty: Escape (Extra, 6* exactly)

Edit: Added the drain time and the stars
posted
nm ty

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: EGOIST - Eiyuu Unmei no Uta
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/637050
Length: 1:36 (1:34 drain)
Current Star Priority: +3
Difficulty: extras, insanes
posted
bump
show more
Please sign in to reply.