1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted

thanks to [ Nexus ] for this banner~!

OPEN

General Rules

  1. All mods will be done as soon as possible, if im busy it would be probably take a week or so unless stated. im free on weekends tho
  2. Dont expect too much lo im not that experienced as a modder
  3. I mostly just mod the Extra and Insane diffs sometimes Hard, but i dont mod Easy/Normal diffs sry
  4. There should be an Extra or Insane diff in ur set. If not, then sorry.
  5. Same for CTB, there should be Rain or Overdose
  6. No first come, first served. I'll mod any map what i want and not by any order.
  7. I'll not accept your request if i think the map doesnt have any problems at all
  8. Mapset should be ready for modding and has to be going for ranked or approval
  9. I'll probably prioritize maps that looks ready for ranked or has good quality mapping structures and ye
  10. Song genres that i prioritize are Future bass like YUC'e, Yunomi and the like, I also like kpop and Rock/Metal ye
  11. Will not mod if i dont like the song w
  12. No maps below 1 min and nothing higher than 10 minutes
  13. I'll not mod any maps that has 0 star priority
  14. I can only speak English
  15. If you'll choose m4m, then u have to mod my map first
  16. I'll accept as many as I want and close/open the queue whenever I want


osu!Standard
  1. Accepting: Hard, Insane and Extra


osu!catch
  1. Accepting: All diffs uwu
Accepted / Done
Map is OK no need for my mod
Rejected


i'll not reply anymore, if i didn't mod ur map that means u violated some rules or ur map is already good
[b]Mode:[/b]
[b]Artist & Song Name:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Length:[/b]
[b]Difficulty:[/b]
posted
Hi!
Mode: NM
Artist & Song Name: Dreamcatcher - Fly High
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646052
Length: 3:28 (3:12 drain)
Current Star Priority: +9
Difficulty: Hard or Insane
Thanks!
posted

dingo424 wrote:

Hi!
Mode: NM
Artist & Song Name: Dreamcatcher - Fly High
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646052
Length: 3:28 (3:12 drain)
Current Star Priority: +9
Difficulty: Hard or Insane
Thanks!

Accepted and Done~
posted
Mode:Nm
Artist & Song Name: Monster Musume cast/Saikousoku Fall in Love (TV size)
Link: t/620189
Length: 1:28
Current Star Priority: 11
Difficulty: insane
posted

Weijie01 wrote:

Mode:Nm
Artist & Song Name: Monster Musume cast/Saikousoku Fall in Love (TV size)
Link: t/620189
Length: 1:28
Current Star Priority: 11
Difficulty: insane
sorry but rejected, i dont think ur map is not ready for ranking or ur map quality is not rankable,
considering that it's not a full set even tho it's just a TV size map.
posted
Mode: NM
Artist & Song Name: ClariS - Hirahira Hirara
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650122
Length: 5:05
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: rain(light rain)[Sakura Blossom]
posted
Hello

Mode: NM (Std)
Artist & Song Name: Himeringo - Yonjuunana
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194
Length: 4:42
Current Star Priority: +63
Difficulty: Hard and Insane (reunion of goodbye)

Thanks ^^
posted
Hi o/

Mode: std
Artist & Song Name: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe*, Nanamori-chu*Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit's - Lolis Short Medley
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/628829
Length: 1:41
Current Star Priority: 73 (ignore this, i just remap it overall)
Difficulty: amount : 4. you can mod Hard and Insane only

thanks ~
posted

Nevertary wrote:

Hi o/

Mode: std
Artist & Song Name: Takahashi Rie, Ozawa Ari, Rhodanthe*, Nanamori-chu*Goraku-bu & Petit Rabbit's - Lolis Short Medley
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/628829
Length: 1:41
Current Star Priority: 73 (ignore this, i just remap it overall)
Difficulty: amount : 4. you can mod Hard and Insane only

thanks ~
ye accepted and done haihai
posted

hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:

Hello

Mode: NM (Std)
Artist & Song Name: Himeringo - Yonjuunana
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194
Length: 4:42
Current Star Priority: +63
Difficulty: Hard and Insane (reunion of goodbye)

Thanks ^^
accepted and done just modded last diff tho xd feelin lazy
posted
heyy

Mode: Std
Artist & Song Name: Bentham - White
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646741
Length: 1:30
Current Star Priority: 15
Difficulty: Any

thanks :D
posted

Goddess Aqua wrote:

Mode: NM
Artist & Song Name: ClariS - Hirahira Hirara
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/650122
Length: 5:05
Current Star Priority: +7
Difficulty: rain(light rain)[Sakura Blossom]
yey done
posted

A r M i N wrote:

heyy

Mode: Std
Artist & Song Name: Bentham - White
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/646741
Length: 1:30
Current Star Priority: 15
Difficulty: Any

thanks :D
done xd
posted
hoy sa tuesday na peta natin
posted
Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: the OYSTARS - Nanka Shiawase
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660115
Length: 1:24
Current Star Priority: 0
Difficulty: Hard (2.61*)
posted

PlatSen wrote:

Mode: STD
Artist & Song Name: the OYSTARS - Nanka Shiawase
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660115
Length: 1:24
Current Star Priority: 0
Difficulty: Hard (2.61*)
Done!
posted
Mode: osu!Standard
Artist & Song Name: Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647330
Length: 1:50 (1:21 drain)
Current Star Priority: 6 SP
Difficulty: Hard (3.08 stars)
posted
Mode:NM
Artist & Song Name: Xu Meng Yuan - China-Future
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1355381
Length: 2:35 (2:24 drain)
Current Star Priority: +15
Difficulty:Any you want

:)
posted

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Mode: osu!Standard
Artist & Song Name: Feint (feat. CoMa) - Snake Eyes
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/647330
Length: 1:50 (1:21 drain)
Current Star Priority: 6 SP
Difficulty: Hard (3.08 stars)
accepted and done~
posted
Mode: standard
Artist & Song Name: KOAN Sound & Asa - Tetsuo's Redemption
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/617995
Length: 5:30
Current Star Priority: 14
Difficulty: Insane, 4.59*

the colons in your copy paste form are inconsistently bolded. Smh where's the professionalism? :^)
Please sign in to reply.