forum

Demetori - Youyou Bakko ~ Who done it!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bonsai
I've been clickbaited

numbers are kinda "wrong" from 03:38:600 on and generally just a giant mess from 03:43:436 until 03:45:773 -, also wrong at the ending 05:46:518 -, here's a fixed timing-diff featuring:
  1. no random slidertick at 03:45:526 -
  2. this important beat being snapped 06:21:629 -
glhf
Topic Starter
Crissa

Bonsai wrote:

I've been clickbaited

numbers are kinda "wrong" from 03:38:600 on and generally just a giant mess from 03:43:436 until 03:45:773 -, also wrong at the ending 05:46:518 -, here's a fixed timing-diff featuring:
  1. no random slidertick at 03:45:526 -
  2. this important beat being snapped 06:21:629 -
glhf
Fixed all timing issues according to this diff
Thank you a lot Bonsai~
Lasse
just update with the new timing then
timing changes require a rebubble anyways
I can check after getting some sleep since I'm in bed already
Topic Starter
Crissa

Lasse wrote:

just update with the new timing then
timing changes require a rebubble anyways
I can check after getting some sleep since I'm in bed already
Updated
Lasse
04:18:519 - add kiai on this red line
if you put a red and green line on the same spot they have to use same kiai/volume/sampleset settings
Topic Starter
Crissa

Lasse wrote:

04:18:519 - add kiai on this red line
if you put a red and green line on the same spot they have to use same kiai/volume/sampleset settings
Done, fixed two early Drum sampleset from Bonsai's diff too
Lasse

Lasse wrote:

b
Topic Starter
Crissa

Lasse wrote:

Lasse wrote:

b
Thank youu~
Izzywing
dont click
The intent is to provide internet users with a sense of pride and accomplishment for purchasing access to different websites. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from your search history and other info from recently signed terms and conditions. Among other things, we're looking at average per-user internet traffic rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that users have domain blocks that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via small payment. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the internet has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Your ISPs will continue to make changes and monitor your internet activity to update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
Topic Starter
Crissa

Hobbes2 wrote:

dont click
The intent is to provide internet users with a sense of pride and accomplishment for purchasing access to different websites. As for cost, we selected initial values based upon data from your search history and other info from recently signed terms and conditions. Among other things, we're looking at average per-user internet traffic rates on a daily basis, and we'll be making constant adjustments to ensure that users have domain blocks that are compelling, rewarding, and of course attainable via small payment. We appreciate the candid feedback, and the passion the internet has put forth around the current topics here on Reddit, our forums and across numerous social media outlets. Your ISPs will continue to make changes and monitor your internet activity to update everyone as soon and as often as we can.
T h a n k Y o u u u~
Kilabarus
Nice song, gratz!
GoldenWolf
Man that mp3 quality is kinda poop tbh, it sounds like a ~128kbps reencoded into 192 xd
While it's still rankable, you can easily notice the difference and net loss on the high pitched guitar notes and cymbals, which this song has a lot of.
If you care enough, here's a decent quality mp3, straight from the CD.

Also here are some frequencies comparison:

Naxess
as requested
Topic Starter
Crissa

GoldenWolf wrote:

Man that mp3 quality is kinda poop tbh, it sounds like a ~128kbps reencoded into 192 xd
While it's still rankable, you can easily notice the difference and net loss on the high pitched guitar notes and cymbals, which this song has a lot of.
If you care enough, here's a decent quality mp3, straight from the CD.

Also here are some frequencies comparison:

You're totally right, thank you a lot for the new mp3~
Fixed offset and changed mp3
Lasse
re
Izzywing
q
Kurai
Hello! Metadata brigade here!

The metadata is correct though there shouldn't be any spaces before the exclamation marks.
The unicode exclamation marks (!!!) don't have any spaces before them. It looks like there are spaces because ! is a full-width characters, there shouldn't be any in the Romanisation.
JBHyperion
DQ by mapper request to fix metadata

JBHyperion
whoosh
Kurai
/o/
Topic Starter
Crissa
\o\
GoldenWolf
^o/
iYiyo