Total Posts
show more
Ender Lain
yo!
_SkyFall
Yo! How you doin'?
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Stupid thread, guys, just like all my other threads. I had a shitty idea but it didn't work, you guys can go post in other threads, please leave this horrible catastrophe of a thread to die, thanks.
No, no. This thread is a total catastrophe. It devolved into nothing but dicks for crying out loud.
Stanvord

Ryoid wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

Ryoid

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Stupid thread, guys, just like all my other threads. I had a shitty idea but it didn't work, you guys can go post in other threads, please leave this horrible catastrophe of a thread to die, thanks.
No, no. This thread is a total catastrophe. It devolved into nothing but dicks for crying out loud.
yeah that thread make me know @%#@#$ and #5### with %$$@ thanks
Jun Maeda
titanic
abraker

iSlodinx wrote:

titanic
was an inside job
Jun Maeda

abraker wrote:

iSlodinx wrote:

titanic
was an inside job
lmao xD
Serraionga

Ryoid wrote:

yeah that thread make me know @%#@#$ and #5### with %$$@ thanks
babble4
spankapankspankspank
abraker

babble4 wrote:

spankapankspankspank
Millions of years given for evolution of intelligent beings and this is what it comes down to
DJ Enetro
Abraker why. :( it's locked ffs
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

babble4 wrote:

spankapankspankspank
Millions of years given for evolution of intelligent beings and this is what it comes down to
We're advancing, my friend
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

We're advancing, my friend
into the wrong direction
kai99
serrai never replied to my pm :(
Serraionga
Now I Did

Best Regards,
Be Careful.........................................................
ColdTooth
This thread is now about the safety of printers.
kai99
xd
abraker
Serraionga

kai99 wrote:

xd
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

That printer is on fire yo!!!
DaddyCoolVipper

DJ Enetro wrote:

You really don't want to see my dark side which has irrationally insane behavior, complete misanthropy, and complete lack of common sense.
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

That printer is on fire yo!!!
Yes... yes it is. What seems to be the problem?
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

The problem is the shape of the printer. It is a quadrilateral with curvature P. Trouble is, it is not symmetrical in shape. The right hand side has a different curvature to the left, the edges of the shape is simultaneously blunt and sharp (And painted black). What's even worse is the plate that rests in front of the printer, it is either attached to a grey rectangle, or it is blocking the output of the printed paper. I deduced this as there seems to be sufficient amount of light in what would appear at first glance to be the inside of the printer. It is, however, not light enough (Nor yellow enough) to be lit up by the flames. Therefore it is logical to assume that that is the cover of the printer with a useless extension attached to it. There are many more things that pose to be a problem, but non-symmetrical printer is the main concern for me.
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

The problem is the shape of the printer. It is a quadrilateral with curvature P. Trouble is, it is not symmetrical in shape. The right hand side has a different curvature to the left, the edges of the shape is simultaneously blunt and sharp (And painted black). What's even worse is the plate that rests in front of the printer, it is either attached to a grey rectangle, or it is blocking the output of the printed paper. I deduced this as there seems to be sufficient amount of light in what would appear at first glance to be the inside of the printer. It is, however, not light enough (Nor yellow enough) to be lit up by the flames. Therefore it is logical to assume that that is the cover of the printer with a useless extension attached to it. There are many more things that pose to be a problem, but non-symmetrical printer is the main concern for me.
Yes, that does seem to be an issue. Let me transfer you to technical support and have a certified expert help you solve this problem. Please hold...