1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
posted
yes yes
posted
YESSSSSSS
posted
Converted CtB maps also sucks, not so much as mania however.
You can also search "mode=mania" or "mode=taiko", that removes all converted maps from the list.
posted

Master_chan wrote:

Converted CtB maps also sucks, not so much as mania however.

Ctb players have converts in a good consideration. I am not a CTB player myself so I can't speak for them in this topic, but I've received positive feedback of them.

Master_chan wrote:

You can also search "mode=mania" or "mode=taiko", that removes all converted maps from the list.

Yes, but a new player doesn't know that. This feature is intended to help new players that don't know the concept of "converted" map vs. "mode-specific" map
posted
Ooh what a good idea
posted
Yeah. A Cool Idea!.
posted
Yeah i know for a fact that so many people don't realize there are specific maps. Popped in to many random streams and noticed them playing Auto-convert maps and when I mentioned it to them they had no idea there was anything else.
posted
surprised this hasn't been requested before, sounds good to me
posted
Will there be an option to toggle this (with this being on by default)? Its a good idea anyways.
posted

Nitrous wrote:

Will there be an option to toggle this (with this being on by default)? Its a good idea anyways.

Yes, Indeed! If they accept this:

Post wrote:

A good idea could be adding an option to enable/disable the warning, so players that do know the difference can play converted maps without being bothered by the warning.

Thanks for the feedback :)
posted
Let's go
posted
Take my stars /o/
posted
280 stars in... 2 hours? Thanks people :)
posted
glad to see these amounts of stars :D
posted
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
posted
take all of my votes
posted
yeah

galo sengen
posted
10 print "FUCKING YES"
20 goto 10
posted
It's an interesting idea.
While i'm not completelly against converts, a hint that game mode specific beatmap exist is really good.
posted
Very good idea, supporting.
I would love to have pp on them disabled as well but we can't all be winners