forum

Lucid Elegance [HD/SD] [STD Only]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Slaked
Hello, this is my first skin, Lucid Elegance. It's supposed to be a clean and simple skin with a sort of minimalistic feel to it.
This skin is INSPIRED by the Aesthetic skin and a few others.

Screenshots
Open Me!
Main Menu

Song Select

Mod Icons

Ranking Screen

Gamplay: Spinner

Gameplay 1

Gameplay 2

Gameplay 3

Gameplay 4

Gameplay 5

Pause Screen

Fail Screen

>>DOWNLOAD<<

Feedback would be appreciated. :)
ripmyacc
Another "simple" skin PLEASE STOP IT
suffix
Very nice work for your first skin.
h3oCharles
slider ends in 2017 :Thonk:
nanodesu
Played around with it for a while, and I must say I really like it. Gameplay definitely has its own vibe to it which is refreshing to see. All the elements go well with each other and overall the skin looks really well polished. Only thing I noticed that could be changed is excess hitsounds. For example, "normal-hitclap2", "normal-hitnormalh" or "normal-hitwistle" etc. Basically every hitsound element that has something extra in its name is redundant since the game won't use those elements at all. You can cut the amount of drum-/normal-/soft- hitsounds to 21-23 files if you remove every unnecessary element. Thumbs.db is also useless and can be deleted from the skin.

Once again really nice work especially for your first skin :)
my name is hi
I really liked the way this skin looked and felt as I played!
I like simpler skins with contrasting cursors and this one really worked out great for me! (These animated x, 50, 100 and 100k were really nice too!)

I don't have anything bad to say about it!
LowAccuracySS
Very nice skin! The animated elements and very clean and well-represented aspects of the skin make it stand out from the rest of the "modern" or "clean" skins in my opinion :)
Ramikingi
I love the skin! The only problem I have I hate when I'm failing the screen gets red, and I have no idea how to remove the effect. So help would be really helpful and appeciated. :)
Topic Starter
Slaked

Ramikingi wrote:

I love the skin! The only problem I have I hate when I'm failing the screen gets red, and I have no idea how to remove the effect. So help would be really helpful and appeciated. :)
Hey, I believe the problem you have is caused by a setting you have turned on. Go to Settings and look for “Shaders” (I believe it was called) and uncheck it. That SHOULD fix the problem. I hope this helped :)
npndyn
Thanks for your work. I love this skin
a8998588
nice,i like this skin
OtakuGirl4Lifes
Great job, I really like it!
Nessitro
Best skin, I always recommend it to my friends