forum

7k practice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_SkyFall
Hi all!
I only play 4k and reached 6550 ranking position and I really feel I would like to start learning 7k because they seem to be much fun.
So I'm here to ask if anybody know some maps that are good to start with because I still don't feel comfortable playing 7k, specially because I also have to use my thumb to play. Right now I'm playing 2* beatmaps.
Veracion
I also played 4k for my first few months, when I changed to 7k I made the mistake to play with pinky instead of thumb because I thought it would be more comfortable. Hell no, I think it slowed my progress down considerably. Getting used to the thumb recently wasn't so hard though.

Coming back to your question, ranked songs are okay for the start, and from 4* on or so yu can play these bms converts from Davteezy, very good for pattern practice, maps from the popular 7k mappers like Kawawa, Zenonia, pporse, ... or other unsubmitted converts from similar games.

Well good luck
ReTLoM
you can also search here http://osusearch.com/ for mania Maps (CS is amount of Keys) and sort them by favorite so the real trash will get sorted out mostly
HeSo71
Play o2jam
kayto20

_SkyFall wrote:

Hi all!
I only play 4k and reached 6550 ranking position and I really feel I would like to start learning 7k because they seem to be much fun.
So I'm here to ask if anybody know some maps that are good to start with because I still don't feel comfortable playing 7k, specially because I also have to use my thumb to play. Right now I'm playing 2* beatmaps.
HeSo71

kayto20 wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

Hi all!

try o2jam converts there are some easy maps of them. you have also flexo's pack which is pretty good for warming up. for BMS charts I recommend UQRR maps. if you still have a problem between your middle and ring finger you can play 4k with them so you have the same flexibility as middle finger with index finger. hope you do well also if you have a discord I can give ya more 7k maps
abraker
I prefer 6k over 7k

6k meta when?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

abraker wrote:

I wayyyyyyyy prefer 6k over 7k

6k meta when?

blizzo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

abraker wrote:

I wayyyyyyyy prefer 6k over 7k

6k meta when?

Amen
Kartaceo
someone spam some 7k maps?
McEndu
Several 7K packs, small and large. You would have to convert them though.

https://manbow.nothing.sh/event/event.cgi
YyottaCat
Those damn necroposters.