Total Posts
Topic Starter
_WolfanG_
I'm between red and brown,since I don't like the clicky noise
Killuminati
i have reds and bought blue after 2 years

im back to reds

my advice try them all as much as possible

personally i went for reds cuz they have the softest click and i mean by that it doesnt require a full press to register your click
some people wont like that you can press alot of keys by mistakes if you like the clickey feedback
Yurumo
If you don't like clicky switches then go for reds.
They're arguably the best for osu!

It has a 45g activation force and it's a linear switch.
I've tried them and I can say without a doubt that they're better than Razer's greens, Cherry MX Blues, and those weird Kailh swtiches.

Brown switches has the same activation force but they're clicky and there's tactile feedback.
Aries
I used to play with browns but i hated the "feedback" it gave, I have switched to reds now and its so much smoother and better.
so imo go with reds ;)
KupcaH
rubberdome
Roricon
The best is to try them all and choose the one that feels the most comfortable. Personally I've always preferred blacks and reds since I don't like switches with "feedback".
autoteleology
I think Reds are too light, it makes it hard for me to comfortably keep my fingers on the keys when not pressing the key.

I would recommend Blacks.
Aegyo
MX switches are old tech. Get a Bloody A4Tech LK KB
Topic Starter
_WolfanG_
well,Cherry MX is cheaper and Bloody A4Tech LK KB is not avaiable on my country yet :/
SlowLogicBoy
I have:
Cherry MX Blues,
AJAZZ Blues,
No Name Reds

Most awesome are AJAZZ Blues.
Reds where really hard to get used to, since touching (compared to blues) a switch registers a click, but after a while I got used to and man I like to stream with them.
Blues drain stamina like hell, so I prefer Reds for osu.

If you are getting keyboard solely for osu, get Red switches and get used to them being lite, else get browns.
I would get browns as my first mechanical keyboard :) (from choices you gave)

Also both reds and browns will still be loud because of bottoming them down all the way, specially if you come from membrane keyboard (I know I did when I started) so I had to get something like this: Cherry MX Rubber O-Ring Switch Dampeners (125pcs) to make them more silient.
Teh Kotak_old
Rubber dome master race
SlowLogicBoy

Teh Kotak wrote:

Rubber dome master race
Ah yea, I don't get any worse by coming back to rubber dome keyboards, it's just that mechanical keyboards are more satisfying(not for everyone though)