Nozhomi wrote:Can I know why Drama as diffname ? Seems quite not related to anything from album or artist, would put smth more related or just Extra. we talked about this via irc
- Overall you have some small spacing variation who could be a bit adjusted like 00:27:926 (2,3) - ? A small check wouldn't be bad? Nice eyes! xD Fixed and checked all the other elements
- 01:12:155 (2,3) - Rotate this by -5° to avoid the small overlap with 01:11:469 (1) - and gain in aesthetic. I moved it a bit on the left so i can stack the 01:13:526 (4) - with 01:11:469 (1) 's tail with constant spacing. W/e it's not perfectly symmetric with previous slider anymore
- 01:44:383 (1,1) - You should do the gap between them as other are 01:43:012 (1,1,1) - , because with that small gap it could be readed like a 1/1. there is no way it can be confusing because there is a crescendo with SV and so it's a crescendo in the spacing as well and, being the last element of the section, it's kinda predictable as 1/2 xD
- 00:11:126 - Imo that's not because you change the rhythm than all these NCs are necessary. Having it on 00:15:926 (1) - make sense but not others. And apply for 00:44:040 - . It's more about aesthetic honestly because every slider here is following the flute so I wanted to warn about this in a different way and comboing makes this so good imo
- 00:22:097 - This part confuse me about how you choose to stack your 1/2 and not. Will give some example.It's more about related to the timeline than the music melody that makes the parts consistent to each other: every stack I used starts on a white tick that connects the next elements in the same way of unstacked patterns.. If I had used some stacks where the first element was snapped on the red tick I could have understand your confusion but here there is no way it can confuse players while playing the map. Also since it's all distance snapped this would mean remap all this part and I don't want to honestly
1. 00:22:440 (3,4) - why this one is stack and not 00:23:812 (2,3) - ?
2. Why 00:26:897 (3,4,5,6) - and 00:28:269 (3,4,5,6) - are both stacked when melody have a different tension in the music ?
3. How you structured the two same parts (00:22:097 - / 00:27:583 - ) and how you build emphasis work sometimes (like 00:29:640 (3,4,5,6) - ) but then why 00:24:155 (4,5,6) - is different why less music emphasis ? That's kinda the point why this part is 50/50. You did some good choices, but by doing something different, you killed how it could work the best with the song imo.
- Also 00:55:012 - this one who have same rhythm is much more boring due to overuse of 1/2 sliders, but at least it's consistent all along. It would be annoying to make it the same of the previous part ._.
- Imo the diff is still going a bit crazy at some points. That kind of patterns 00:27:583 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - is going too wild when the Hard had like zero jumps on that section. Also this pattern don't work that well with the music and would benefit more from the music if you swaped it with 00:28:955 (1,2,3,4) - , since the music gains in intensity here, would work pretty well with it. Apply to next similar section as well. it's actually constant with 00:22:097 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - that have the same intensity of the music but fits well there so.. anyways I don't think this insane is too hard compared to the hard diff because even if the hard diff is full distance snapped it has more variation in the choice of elements (so more sliders in the sections with circles) while in the insane the variation is compensated with some little jumps
[Drama (pls change that name) :]
- 00:11:126 - No idea from where this spacing change is coming. I mean it's basically the same rhythm all over again so why suddenly create a diffspike when the music don't suggest it ? Change or at least nerf that (smth like 00:35:812 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - feels a lot more raisonable). yea that was exhagerated. Fixed in an easier pattern
- 00:41:297 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - They should share the same spacing, and then increase it for 00:42:669 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - since music gains in intensity with piano. I made it more interesting : 3
- Jumpscreen zzz why.