Hey, m4m from your queue!Thank you so much! This mod was helpful :3 and I am glad you like it. Thanks!
- Your soft-hitfinish4 seems to have a delay > 5ms, which goes against the RC. Are you sure? I don't hear any delay actually '-'
- Likewise, the following hitsounds appear to be unused:
soft-sliderslide16.wav Yea.. Fixed!
- The difficulty difference between hard and insane is very high. In hard, the usage of jumps are quite scarce, with most of them being two sliders and then back to distance snap. The circles on hard conform to distance snap very well, with only one jump featuring them at the end. And then going onto insane, you're using massive jump patterns like 01:22:955 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - along with confusing patterns like 01:05:983 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -. Although this spread is still technically rankable, I still think you should add another difficulty in between hard and insane for the sake of improving mapset quality. Hard is mapped like an Hard, Insane like an Insane. I do not see why you guys are complaining so hard about this spread honestly.. yea maybe insane is a bit harder than hard diff compared to nowadays hard-insane spread, but they both are fitting the kind of diff they are mapped for
- 00:18:669 (3,1) - Newcomers would respond better if this pattern formed a perfect triangle. This is because the pattern would look more structured as a whole and I think it'll generally look nicer. I made the triangle perfect between slider's tails but I won't change the curve of the (1) slider
- 00:53:640 (2) - You should tone down the curve on this slider because like I mentioned above, new players will respond better to non-overlapping slider ends. Even if you choose to not apply the above suggestion, I still feel like you should tone it down so it is consistent, because the ends of 00:19:355 (1) - overlap less than 00:53:640 (2) - I do not change the shape of the slider but with previous fix I have made them curved at the same way
- 01:12:840 (3,1) - Either move (1) to the left to create a blanket, enhancing visuals; or move (1) to the right in make it flow smoother. Right now it's kind of in-between so it doesn't look or flow as nice as it could. I placed it on the horizontal line of the grid so it's symmetric with the whole previous pattern at 01:11:469 (1,2,3)
- 00:46:097 (3,1) - This blanket has room for improvement, I noticed it during my blind test-play. Nice catch, it was very ugly. Fixed!
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4) - Hmm. In the song, the pitch of the piano raises but these four sliders eventually lead the player back to where they started. You can make it represent the music a bit better by moving (4) somewhere different, because the song constantly raises in pitch - it doesn't go back down. I decided to keep the pattern structured like this because it's anyways a repeating pattern like I did for the rest of the map (for example 4 sliders only or 4 circles only and here i decided to use 4 1/2 repeating sliders only). If I changed this I would destroy the consistency xD
- 01:43:012 (1,1) - Not a fan of the two straight sliders here. Given the way the instrument changes in pitch, these sliders go against what the song is trying to say. I would curve them a bit, or give them a a wavy shape.Nah I like them xP I guess it's just a personal taste i guess
- 00:19:355 (1,1) - I'd make the spacing throughout these sliders equidistant. As you can see, the distance at the middle of the sliders is closer than the two ends. I think it would look nicer that way. I fixed it in the best way I could
- 01:38:212 (3,4,5,6) - Bit of a confusing difficulty spike. This is the first and only time you have doubles stacked under slider ends. Them being jumps as well, I just feel like they'll greatly confuse the player. I would rework this pattern - keep the jump, just make it less confusing. I changed these into 2 sliders!
- 00:33:069 (1,2,3,4) - This triangle looks a bit lopsided, and I think it can especially be noticed during gameplay because of how the pattern repeats itself,
so I'd make it look a bit nicer. Very nice catch. This has been a bit hard to fix but fixed!
- 01:43:012 (1,1,1) - With these three notes, I don't like how the spacing disregards the intensity of the music. The first to the second one has the most spacing, despite it being the weakest note in the song; and second to the third one weirdly has the least amount of spacing. I would ramp up the spacing here to it is progressively getting higher with the music.
- 01:44:383 (1,1) - Likewise, the circular flow gets broken here for seemingly no reason. I think it would play better, and represent the music better if you kept the circular flow going.Well. I fixed these 2 points with changing sliders and to keep always the same spacing that is *passively* increased by SV change.
- 00:52:269 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I'd make the spacing changes more drastic here. It's quite an intense part of the song, so it's strange seeing the spacing here be so low. Like I said before on this kind of repetitive parts I just decided to use not-spaced patterns that on each downbeat get a little increase of spacing. I won't change it idc about music intensity
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Maybe you could do something here to make it more intense? eg. you could have them slowly space out into small squares to match the increments in pitch. This is the same kind of pattern introduced in the beginning of the map when the music was much calmer (00:08:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ) so I feel that doing my suggestion would better represent the music. Same as before
Nice map overall. I liked the concept of Drama being mainly circles, and the keysounding was excellent. It's a unique kind of map we haven't seen in a while. Just make sure to fix what I've pointed out with the files. Good luck! ~