M4M from ur QThanks
- 00:08:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - is there any reason to keep same ds in every combos? from 00:00:155 (1) - here to 00:08:212 (4) - here. you changed ds at every nc. ofc i know these part has small sound changing but it seems not a good reason to break your ds cycle. As I mentioned in the previous wall text post this variation is not based on the spacing but: "00:08:383 (1) - till 00:10:955 (4) I again used the same structural patterns with just some minor changes here instead to make some variation (this change concerns the rotation on the squares: 1 time on the left, the next on the right, and again on left and then on right)."
- 00:16:612 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - y? why you didn't put jump like 00:11:126 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - here or 00:19:355 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - here. in my opinion. the mood of this song is decreased at 00:19:355 (1) - here because of flute sound. if you want to stop using jump. it should be start at 00:19:355 (1) - here. anyway i think it was too sudden to didn't use jumps. because I already used square jumps and I passed to straight lines patterns with increasing spacing for consistency, like the rest of the map o.o'
- 00:23:126 (3,4) - Hmm, i think you should not use jump at here. u kept same ds at 00:22:097 (1,2,3,4) - here so i think keep same ds 00:22:097 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - all of them would better and can emphasize 00:23:469 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these jumps
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - almost same suggestion at my first things.
- 01:39:583 (1,1) - I think... sv is too fast. u put circle like 01:38:897 (1,2,3,4) - here but slider seems faster than these circles. decrease sv seems better imo lol yea i didn't notice it and you are the first one to catch this. This should be lowered for consistency with all diffs indeed. Fixed and thanks :3
- 00:20:726 (1) - Is there any reason to put NC? del this you put nc every 8 bit so keep this cycle will better imo. fixed
- 00:53:640 (1) - ^ fixed
- 01:41:640 - put circle will better imo. the flute sound is start at here and u didn't skip any downbeat except here. it sounds so bad actually as circle (it would be nice as slider) but the lowered spacing makes it overlap with previous slider's tail. So i decided to keep this hole with just using a slider 01:42:326 (2) - that opens the next section more appriopriately. If I used a slider I couldn't do this because it would end where this slider actually starts and the new section wouldn't get this kind of opening anymore. I do not know if I have been clear xD
And i think the difficulty gap between hard and insane seems too large. the gaps between all diffs are 0.38 - 1.14 - 1.96 - 0.91. maybe u should map light insane. You guys should not be so attached to star rating. It's an automatic system that doesn't even judge the map objectively from a gameplay point of view. It's a perfect spread as you can notice by selected symbols from the system.
sry for short modding. GL