THANK YOU SO MUCH RAIKAAAAAA ♥
Mapset is FKING READY!
Mapset is FKING READY!
It has been helpful instead xD Thank you so much DJ Lucky!
DJ Lucky wrote:Meh I'm not doing this to get my map modded quicker (I rather it not be modded since it not ready like I thought and focusing on my other maps - up to you to still do so) You will get it quicker instead ♥
Can't actually find much so everything down below is just minor and can be ignored if you choose to do so
- 00:29:812 (4,5,6,1) - this could looks more like a square - Suggestion fixed I guess?
- 01:21:069 (4) - this should had bigger distance like the previous one like this 01:18:326 (4) - the spacing is x1.05 on both already! You think it is not the same because this part is not symmetric
Basically same as hard - can't find much
- 00:02:897 (1,2) - these should basically be the same slider I can't use the same because of the next sliders position but I made it similar!
- 01:42:326 (3) - there is a sound on the white tick here 01:42:669 - while I don't hear anything on blue tick (my be my hearing though) and I just feels it better to extend it to it
I gave a star because I like the map (only reason I mod it tbh)
Still learning sorry if this wasn't helpful
Thank you (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥｀) ♥
tutuhaha wrote:Hi~ o(*￣▽￣*)ブ
01:35:468 (1) - Object's end is not snapped fixed i guess
01:32:383 (5,6,1) - too crowd may make them hard to read for new player '=' I unstacked it a bit from (6) '='
01:38:897 (1,2,1) - personally I feel there is too slow...... I think it's fine :3
00:52:269 (1,1) - adjust blanket? done i think xd
Hardest M4M forever (ノ｀Д´)ノ ！
GL FOR RANK!
toybot wrote:theres probably a more efficient way of keysounding this lo
what kinda sucks is that the song doesnt rly justify the way u build up spacing, so weak parts dont fit so well in contrast to strong parts imo
that being said
00:09:755 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - could make these bigger to account for the higher ptch
00:35:812 (1,2,3,4) - have these fit into the cross shape u have going on w/ 00:36:497 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ? yes?
00:44:040 (1,2,3,4) - how come u have these into a triangle then just do a square based pattern w/ the next 3 combos because the (4) elements that should create a square is stacked with previous element that will become the fulcrum of the whole next triangle patterns
01:15:583 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - same as before
01:16:955 - imo you should save kiai for 01:27:926 - the song starts changing here
01:38:897 (1,2,3,4,1) - make these into a straight line? nice catch, fixed
00:12:497 (1) - imo this doesnt really fit as well as the other 2 3/2 sliders do, since the flute it seems to follow dies out on the white tick at 00:12:840 - . so holding for the same amt of time doesnt feel right I agree that the flute ends earlier but hits is a personal choice so that I can leave 1/2 rhythm only at sliders like 00:15:926 (1,2) - 00:18:669 (1,2) - to open the new flute section properly. The 1/2 rhythm is reserved to these
00:15:240 (1) - 00:17:983 (1) - same
also 00:11:812 (1,1) - no point in NCing them gameplay wise, and it just makes the map look messier actually it makes this part more particular with these NC lol being this mapped on flute sounds I wanted to make this look visually different from the piano parts
01:16:955 - even though this section is relatively calm, it generally uses bigger jumps than the more intense 01:27:926 - . should nerf them a bit
01:45:069 (1) - kinda think ctrl g this would be cool inc ontrast to 01:43:697 (1) - I will think about this. The sudden change of spacing looks so random but at the same time it looks interesting mmh..
00:11:812 (1,1) - same as insane
00:17:297 (1,1) - maybe try to blanket these? sure thing
00:35:126 (7) - nc these? you do it at 00:37:869 (1) - + 00:40:612 (1) - yea u're right @.@
01:26:555 (1,2,3,4) - dont think these are in a perfect square lol not a big issue but fixed i guess
01:38:897 (1,2,1) - these slight overlaps look so bad lmao eh can't do anything being the section lowered with green line
01:00:497 (1,2) - you could make these parallel in shape changed in a different way
01:41:640 - really odd to leave this out / sacrifice it for the silent slider end, since you mostly follow the melody for this part it's intentional because if I increased this slider's tail it would become too loud for the low pitch of the sound. It is even consistent with all previous parts
Maxylan wrote:NM From my "Modding Madness!" queue!
00:10:783 (2,1) - I don't think the sound played warrants that distance gap ?
00:11:126 (1,1) - Iffy overlap cute overlap*
Honestly alot of this difficulties diff is compromised by the same consistency issues as "Drama" so i'll just highlight one here and you can skip over reading this diff for a more detailed showcase of inconsistencies on the next diff. Sorry :/ I would've been more thourough for this mod but I'm kindof in a hurry
00:24:840 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 00:30:326 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -
00:24:840 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - 00:30:326 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - These are the same sounds yet mapped entirely differently, try and keep up consistency to some degree to avoid the beggining just feeling like random jumpspam i wanted to apportate some variations on spacing because it is closing this section and it does well only if I increase the spacing a bit compared to the previous part
00:52:269 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Due to how this sound was mapped earlier (inconcistency) and how it's stacked and shaped like a stream these was a bitch and a half to read and after failing my playtest on this part I actually had to go into the editor to see how this was made xD this is lovely and appreciated by high rank players, they didn't have any issue at reading it
01:16:955 (1,1) - This entire jump section highlighted inbetween these notes is built on the exact same sound yet the shaped varies so so greatly and especially the distance, distance really is the last thing I can wrap my head around in this part, like it ends up being 3.50+ on this note 01:22:097 (1) ...
I was about to type "Cool gimmick you're using, having no sliders in the map"... But then I saw this 01:39:583 (1) and my heart became broken </3
01:45:755 - The MP3's cut makes the song stop extremely abruptly here, would be more fitting with a fade-out effect in the end. I KNOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING SADLY BRO TWT It's the official version of the song. I didn't cut ir or anything
I think all you really need to do, is look through your diffs and change up the patterns to what match consistency and intensity of sounds. And I don't think this song in general supports these high star ratied difficulties like 6 and 5 because at some points the distance feels too over-emphasized and overmapped.
Still tho, it was great fun to play everything except drama lol! And I wish you the best of luck with this map!
Kawashiro wrote:M4M from ur Q
- 00:08:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - is there any reason to keep same ds in every combos? from 00:00:155 (1) - here to 00:08:212 (4) - here. you changed ds at every nc. ofc i know these part has small sound changing but it seems not a good reason to break your ds cycle. As I mentioned in the previous wall text post this variation is not based on the spacing but: "00:08:383 (1) - till 00:10:955 (4) I again used the same structural patterns with just some minor changes here instead to make some variation (this change concerns the rotation on the squares: 1 time on the left, the next on the right, and again on left and then on right)."
- 00:16:612 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - y? why you didn't put jump like 00:11:126 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - here or 00:19:355 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - here. in my opinion. the mood of this song is decreased at 00:19:355 (1) - here because of flute sound. if you want to stop using jump. it should be start at 00:19:355 (1) - here. anyway i think it was too sudden to didn't use jumps. because I already used square jumps and I passed to straight lines patterns with increasing spacing for consistency, like the rest of the map o.o'
- 00:23:126 (3,4) - Hmm, i think you should not use jump at here. u kept same ds at 00:22:097 (1,2,3,4) - here so i think keep same ds 00:22:097 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - all of them would better and can emphasize 00:23:469 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - these jumps
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - almost same suggestion at my first things.
- 01:39:583 (1,1) - I think... sv is too fast. u put circle like 01:38:897 (1,2,3,4) - here but slider seems faster than these circles. decrease sv seems better imo lol yea i didn't notice it and you are the first one to catch this. This should be lowered for consistency with all diffs indeed. Fixed and thanks :3
- 00:20:726 (1) - Is there any reason to put NC? del this you put nc every 8 bit so keep this cycle will better imo. fixed
- 00:53:640 (1) - ^ fixed
- 01:41:640 - put circle will better imo. the flute sound is start at here and u didn't skip any downbeat except here. it sounds so bad actually as circle (it would be nice as slider) but the lowered spacing makes it overlap with previous slider's tail. So i decided to keep this hole with just using a slider 01:42:326 (2) - that opens the next section more appriopriately. If I used a slider I couldn't do this because it would end where this slider actually starts and the new section wouldn't get this kind of opening anymore. I do not know if I have been clear xD
And i think the difficulty gap between hard and insane seems too large. the gaps between all diffs are 0.38 - 1.14 - 1.96 - 0.91. maybe u should map light insane. You guys should not be so attached to star rating. It's an automatic system that doesn't even judge the map objectively from a gameplay point of view. It's a perfect spread as you can notice by selected symbols from the system.
sry for short modding. GL
I always give kudosu to you guys that gently spend time to help me. Thank you even if I didn't fix anything ><
mgmn wrote:hey there!
oh my god, why do you ask me to mod your map. You are an osu! Alumni and I am nothing lmao.
but ok, let's go.
Everything in this mapset is really great. The song, the hitsounds and... ok, maybe not the difference between the difficulties itself.
Hard and Insane are nearly 2 stars away from each other. Maybe a Light Insane diff? You don't have tho. Spread is ok
01:45:069 (1) - Maybe extend the slider till the last beat. Fits better. No it's consistent with all diffs and the sound ends there
00:16:269 (2) - Offscreen in the editor, perfect on the playfield. Maybe move it down a bit. It's ok.. it's not even covered by HP bar (just by its shadow lol not a big issue, i can't move it or i destroy the triangle)
01:30:326 (1) - That one is offscreen in the editor, but works when playing, you could move it up a little. as far as the circle doesn't go off screen it's all perfect :3 I am making a triangle with previous circles too and I can't move it upward
my favorite diff in this map by the way. First Tablet-Only Pass? owo
Okay. That is basically it.
There is nothing in this map that isn't good.
You don't have to give me Kudosu for this short "mod".
I really hope you get this ranked =D Gotta shoot a star for this one c:
Thank you so much! This mod was helpful :3 and I am glad you like it. Thanks!
-Faded- wrote:Hey, m4m from your queue!
- Your soft-hitfinish4 seems to have a delay > 5ms, which goes against the RC. Are you sure? I don't hear any delay actually '-'
- Likewise, the following hitsounds appear to be unused:
soft-sliderslide16.wav Yea.. Fixed!
- The difficulty difference between hard and insane is very high. In hard, the usage of jumps are quite scarce, with most of them being two sliders and then back to distance snap. The circles on hard conform to distance snap very well, with only one jump featuring them at the end. And then going onto insane, you're using massive jump patterns like 01:22:955 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - along with confusing patterns like 01:05:983 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) -. Although this spread is still technically rankable, I still think you should add another difficulty in between hard and insane for the sake of improving mapset quality. Hard is mapped like an Hard, Insane like an Insane. I do not see why you guys are complaining so hard about this spread honestly.. yea maybe insane is a bit harder than hard diff compared to nowadays hard-insane spread, but they both are fitting the kind of diff they are mapped for
- 00:18:669 (3,1) - Newcomers would respond better if this pattern formed a perfect triangle. This is because the pattern would look more structured as a whole and I think it'll generally look nicer. I made the triangle perfect between slider's tails but I won't change the curve of the (1) slider
- 00:53:640 (2) - You should tone down the curve on this slider because like I mentioned above, new players will respond better to non-overlapping slider ends. Even if you choose to not apply the above suggestion, I still feel like you should tone it down so it is consistent, because the ends of 00:19:355 (1) - overlap less than 00:53:640 (2) - I do not change the shape of the slider but with previous fix I have made them curved at the same way
- 01:12:840 (3,1) - Either move (1) to the left to create a blanket, enhancing visuals; or move (1) to the right in make it flow smoother. Right now it's kind of in-between so it doesn't look or flow as nice as it could. I placed it on the horizontal line of the grid so it's symmetric with the whole previous pattern at 01:11:469 (1,2,3)
- 00:46:097 (3,1) - This blanket has room for improvement, I noticed it during my blind test-play. Nice catch, it was very ugly. Fixed!
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4) - Hmm. In the song, the pitch of the piano raises but these four sliders eventually lead the player back to where they started. You can make it represent the music a bit better by moving (4) somewhere different, because the song constantly raises in pitch - it doesn't go back down. I decided to keep the pattern structured like this because it's anyways a repeating pattern like I did for the rest of the map (for example 4 sliders only or 4 circles only and here i decided to use 4 1/2 repeating sliders only). If I changed this I would destroy the consistency xD
- 01:43:012 (1,1) - Not a fan of the two straight sliders here. Given the way the instrument changes in pitch, these sliders go against what the song is trying to say. I would curve them a bit, or give them a a wavy shape.Nah I like them xP I guess it's just a personal taste i guess
- 00:19:355 (1,1) - I'd make the spacing throughout these sliders equidistant. As you can see, the distance at the middle of the sliders is closer than the two ends. I think it would look nicer that way. I fixed it in the best way I could
- 01:38:212 (3,4,5,6) - Bit of a confusing difficulty spike. This is the first and only time you have doubles stacked under slider ends. Them being jumps as well, I just feel like they'll greatly confuse the player. I would rework this pattern - keep the jump, just make it less confusing. I changed these into 2 sliders!
- 00:33:069 (1,2,3,4) - This triangle looks a bit lopsided, and I think it can especially be noticed during gameplay because of how the pattern repeats itself,
so I'd make it look a bit nicer. Very nice catch. This has been a bit hard to fix but fixed!
- 01:43:012 (1,1,1) - With these three notes, I don't like how the spacing disregards the intensity of the music. The first to the second one has the most spacing, despite it being the weakest note in the song; and second to the third one weirdly has the least amount of spacing. I would ramp up the spacing here to it is progressively getting higher with the music.
- 01:44:383 (1,1) - Likewise, the circular flow gets broken here for seemingly no reason. I think it would play better, and represent the music better if you kept the circular flow going.Well. I fixed these 2 points with changing sliders and to keep always the same spacing that is *passively* increased by SV change.
- 00:52:269 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I'd make the spacing changes more drastic here. It's quite an intense part of the song, so it's strange seeing the spacing here be so low. Like I said before on this kind of repetitive parts I just decided to use not-spaced patterns that on each downbeat get a little increase of spacing. I won't change it idc about music intensity
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Maybe you could do something here to make it more intense? eg. you could have them slowly space out into small squares to match the increments in pitch. This is the same kind of pattern introduced in the beginning of the map when the music was much calmer (00:08:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ) so I feel that doing my suggestion would better represent the music. Same as before
Nice map overall. I liked the concept of Drama being mainly circles, and the keysounding was excellent. It's a unique kind of map we haven't seen in a while. Just make sure to fix what I've pointed out with the files. Good luck! ~
Thank you! Updated!
alacat wrote:hi Chewin :3 M4M~
- You can add "osu!" to Tags since the artist is osu! featured artist. Is this allowed? If yes, added!
- Approach Rate +1? AR 2 makes all objects appear less cramped in my opinion. ye why not
- 00:46:097 (3) - The slider is unnatural for flow, try to move it right like this ? Since the 00:44:040 (1) - is only slightly curved, this slider is smoother if directed slightly on the right like I did. I think your pattern pushed the slider too much on the right soo.. I prefer to keep this ><
- 01:38:897 (1) - I think the sudden decrement of volume would confuse for beginners. Please turn up the volume around 40%? I set 35% here and 40% on the next
- 01:41:640 - I feel kinda empty at here. consider adding a note or extend this slider 01:40:269 (1) - to here. I prefer keeping this hole because the circle sounds pretty bad and the slider looks too much extended for an easy diff. Also, it's the best way I found to map this part >.<
- 00:20:726 (1) - The new combo is not necessary imo since it's a low difficulty.
- 00:53:640 (1) - ^ same. k to both
- 01:37:869 (2) - This part 01:36:840 (3,1,2,3,4) - is a bit hard for this difficulty level. try to move this note 01:37:869 (2) - for reading like this ? I like this!
- 00:32:383 (5) - add a new cobmo for reading to here ? I do not know about this because it would be inconsistent with 01:05:297 (1) - :\ I will keep this now and I will see if someone else mention this
- 00:46:783 (1) - Try aligning this slider straight to next slider by moving the last point of the slider a grid to the left. It looks better to me. a bit nazi but yea fixed xD
- 01:42:155 (2) - remove a whistle or turn down the volume? Because i feel that these consecutive whistles do not match for the music. 01:42:155 (2,3) -yea it should be removed because I used them only on white ticks
- HP Drain rate -1 ? The spread would be better. 2/3/4/6/6 => 2/3/4/5/6 nah I think it's fine xD
- 01:41:640 (1,2,3) - Same as Hard diff about whistles 01:42:155 (2) - done
- 00:08:383 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - How about using gradually increased a spacing to this part like your pattern at here 00:11:126 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - or 00:13:869 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ? Well, It's good enough!
- 01:14:212 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^ same Well I already explained why I did so but I decided to change this now, it looks nice to play!
- 01:19:012 (3) - , 01:19:697 (3) - add a new combo to here ? I feel your next part is really good for reading 01:29:640 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - I made it consistent with next part
really cool *-* Good luck ! ♥
I appreciated your time and your help and even your explanations. Even if I just fixed one single thing it was a good mod (ignoring the "movement" you mentioned so much times xD). Stuff I rejected have been explained by me as well. Thank you very much!
negusver wrote:NM as requested
The movement in this diff feels a bit concerning. The 0.8 distance snap create a stop and go movement that doesn't really emphasize anything.
Examples are everywhere - compare movement from 00:00:155 - to 00:00:840 - wtih movement from 00:00:840 -
to 00:01:526 - the same theme repeats itself, but movement is drastically different. I get it that you want to create a patternized style as a gimmick that repeats itself, just as the music does, but that doesn't mean that emphasis should be neglected as much as it is.
I get that on higher difficulties the high sv combined with low ds is supposed to make the sliders carry movement entirely by themselves, but I don't think that gimmick works with the given rhythm.
My advice would be to decrease the overall sv and use 1.0 ds This would mean a full remap of the diff and I don't want to do it. Furthermore the decrease of SV and increase of DS wouldn't change that much the concept you wanted to point out: higher pitches > major spacing. The map would be anyways constant in its structure that players wouldn't even notice the difference between the actual map and an ipotetic one with higher DS and lower SV. The difference would be minimally perceptible that makes it not worth to full remap the diff.
I think the rhythm from 00:00:155 - to 00:10:440 - is way to dense comparatively
Also compare movement from 00:11:126 - to 00:00:155 - - the former is the actual part where the main instrument kicks in and therefore should offer more movement, but the opposite is the case ^ I will not apply changes that would mean to make a movement inconsistent with the rest of the patterns. The best choice for the easiest diff is to keep the same spacing/sv/structure on its patterns indipendently from the intensity of some parts of the music.
00:04:269 (3) - wouldn't let it end on 00:04:955 - , I think circles on 00:04:955 - and 00:05:297 - would create better emphasis - given that the theme alternates, I think it makes sense to break ou t from th e structural gimmick You are actually right here. This can be a very valid option to apply but the one I applied is valid too: if you compare this 00:02:897 (1,2,3) - to 00:08:383 (1,2,3) - and all next parts they are all consistent keeping the structure of "first element - circle - second element (similar to first element)" like I did for 00:00:155 (1,2,3) - and 00:05:640 (1,2,3) - respectively. This is a personal idea that I do not want to change. So, to be clear: if I removed the repeating arrow from 00:04:269 (3) - I would break the consistency with 00:09:755 (3) - (that doesn't have the higher pitch on the tail) and with the 00:00:155 (1,2,3) - (concept of: "first element - circle - second element (similar to first element)".
00:22:097 (1,2) - offers more movement than 00:24:840 (1,2,3,4) - and should therefore be used in in the second part instead of the first Mh.. it doesn't lol I mean, the movement is just following sliders' bodies while on second part that has to be emphasized the movement is much "intense" with 4 unstacked circles actually xD I didn't get you on this
why is the rhythm from 00:24:840 - to 00:26:897 - much less dense even though intensity of the music increases Because it's an easy diff and I explained you why some lines upward
The same things repeat themselves over the entire difficulty, so I'll let you figure things out
I'm not gonna comment on structure, because it really doesn't matter with 0.8 ds, so rhythm and movement mod only yay
I think this diff suffers from random pattern variation, that doesn't really reflect on much movement-wise.
I think non-repeat sliders only starting 00:00:155 - offer too much movement compared to 00:11:126 -
stacking 00:18:669 (3,4) - seems inappropriate It's because the 00:18:669 (3,4) is actually filling the flute melody not the piano one..
00:22:097 (1,2,3,4) - would use 1/1 sliders instead of circles and 00:23:469 (5,6) - circles instead of repeats, because of inappropriate stop movement implied by 00:23:469 (5,6) - The repeating sliders (5) and (6) have been mapped to open the next section with an 1/2 rhythm instead than the usual 1/1 circles. An other option would have been to use an 1/2 slider and a circle immediately afterwards but I dislike to use it for Normal diffs because it's too hard to play. The 1/1 circles are made to fill the piano melody of the music since this part has an higher intensity than previous ones. This means that if I used 1/1 slider like you say I would lose that major intensity I want to give while playing these sections.
00:46:783 (1) - I'd control j this for consistency with 00:35:126 (4,1) - also I think emphasis would be better (I know I said I wouldn't be commenting on structure but I'm not perfect) The flow would become less smoother actually. Maybe you didn't get why I decided to make this slider like this so I will try to explain: the previous 00:46:097 (3) - is directed on top side and now it's followed by 00:46:783 (1) - that is directed bot side and the following 00:48:155 (2) - is directed on top side again while the next is directed on bot side and so on. This is a mapping technique I use veeery often to make the flow smoother during gameplay
00:51:583 (3,4,1) - wouldn't stack these, I know you did the same on 00:18:669 (3,4) - but the latter should offer more movement because more tension The stack leniency would destroy the curved slider in all its shape
01:00:497 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't think is a good variety to 00:55:012 (1,2,3,4) - because movement is too different with the change of angles Nice catch, it's even inconsistent with all previous parts with the same rhythm where I didn't use any kind of stack. Fixed in a different way
01:05:297 (2) - would turn into circles to reduce movement (man I'm using "movement" a lot, I guess thats just what I pay attention to, sorry) Why should I be inconsistent here with all previous parts like 00:59:126 (1,2) - ?
01:05:983 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - not so keen on this idea, I get it you try to emphasize white ticks because new sound, but because of 0.8 ds it would be emphasized anyway. Its less dense than the intro I didn't try to emphasize ticks lol I just love this kind of change in pattern structure
01:18:669 (5,6) - don't like it, theres no movement but loud sounds, would prefer 3 1/2 sliders
01:21:412 (5,6) - dito
01:27:926 (1,2) - stop implied by music so stack these (I think structure break is good because of drastic music change) I dislike stacks between sliders in mostly of my maps. This kind of pattern are very smooth and cool to see and play
01:33:412 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I would stop using these circle patterns with given rise of tension, because of 0.8 ds The tension is given because of the highest part of the music I guess? :\
no comments on structure either due to small ds
Kinda like this diff, I think the gimmick fits well with given rhythm, so not much to say here.
Although there's still some random pattern variation that doesn't make much sense movement wise. Oh wow I see you hate my patterns movement so hard xDDD
00:00:155 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why do you use more movement here instead 00:02:897 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - I think the other way around would make much more sense
same for 00:11:812 (1,1) - and 00:14:555 (1,1) - It wouldn't change anything from my point of view
00:19:355 (1,1,1,1) - I would use similar sliders to 00:16:612 (1) - given the decrease in pitch it doesn't change that much and making some changes on sliders' shapes sometime can be less annoying to play imo
00:26:555 (2) - don't like this slider ending there, would just move the douplets 1/2 earlier This pattern is full symmetric and then this slider is symmetric to 00:24:840 (1) - . Also this slider fills better the lower pitch on its tail
00:46:783 (1) - slider shape seems unfitting, theres no stop in music (red anchor this way implies stop) All sliders I used to open these sections (on previous parts) are made at the same way with red waypoints ehm..
00:49:526 (1,1) - music is continuous, slider arrangement implies break The structure of rhythm pattern is still based on consistency with all other parts.
00:55:012 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - increased movement of this would be more fitting at 00:57:755 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - Same of before
00:59:640 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i don't like this entire part, you tried to change the rhythm, due to changed theme, but it doesn't feel intuitive, I think some more variation with circles would do the trick The rhythm is always 1/2 .. I only changed the way I mapped the patterns because it must be different from previous one since it's closing the section
01:08:726 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - why didn't you use this kind of movement in earlier similar patterns that weren't emphasized structurally You are actually right but if I used this kind of rhythm on the previous section the star rating would be much higher than this and the H symbol would swap to I (it was the same rhythm before indeed!) and I prefered to keep it harder only here because it's the further part of the music that anticipates the kiai section. I would change this but I can't because of star rating
I would stack 01:16:955 (1,2) - for better emphasis given how harsh new sounds are, dito for similar spots in the kiai, because I don't think movement difference to 01:22:440 - is enough Stacks don't mean "emphasize" to me, it means the opposite actually xD Stacking it would decrease the intensity of the beginning of kiai section
01:26:212 (5,6) - this variation seems pretty random, theres no decrease in pitch nor stop implied by the music Mh you are right. I tried to fix this without destroying the connection between previous and next patterns (I mean 01:24:840 (4,1) - ) but I didn't find anything else to apply. If you have any idea, or any pattern, I am here to see and fix it. For now, since I didn't find any solution, I will keep it like this.
I'm not really good enough to judge this diff properly as I can't really play it, but it seems that similar issues of movement variation that doesn't really make sense may be applied here. Also it's too late rn, I may edit this later who knows. Oh you are still complaining about this "movement" xD Do you maybe mean flow? Well. You can't talk about bad flow on my Insane and Extra maps, sorry. Flow is my stronger skill while mapping xD
refer to Insane