forum

readme.txt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naimae
You've managed to survive, by the skin of your teeth. Despite your ringing head and the incredibly deafening throbbing of your head, you are sure that you are indeed alive and well, as bloodied dirt doesn't exist in the afterlife, probably. Your entire body screams of hurt, so that might be be a telling sign, too. You need a moment to take it in, to regain your senses. Where are you? What the hell just happened?

As you think about these things, it comes back to you. Your head did hurt from hitting the ground, but the chattering of gunfire was what made the throbbing noises. The blood on the dirt - yours. You wanted to get away from it, but instincts kicked in and you kept your head down from the torrent of lead flying down the field. A blast. An artillery shell or something had sent you flying. Fortunately, you landed in a hole, safe and tucked away.

What to do? There was no point in charging out, as that was suicide. As readily as you had signed up for the army, you weren't ready to die quite yet. No, instead you pulled out your handy barbecue pack and set it down in the middle of the crater you found yourself in. In went charcoal, in went the grenade, and boom. Fire. Pick up a stray cow, a stray hand, slam it down onto the grill. The sizzle of the fire dancing under the juices of the plethora of meats you've collected consumed all.

The firing stopped. The fire roared.

Soldiers from both sides came around and stood at the edge of the crater, like the prophets once said. No more bullets, till the embers are dead. Your friend from Delta Company rolled out his cooler - the blue one that always had beer and soda, but never water - and pulled out juice boxes. Handed them around. Juice boxes for everyone. Apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice. I don't even know if cranberry juice comes in juice boxes.

Everyone was getting excited. Hell, there was even some chocolate and strawberry milk mixed in. What a legend, your buddy from Delta Company was. Grab some bread and bam, you got yourself some buns. Stick a steak on there and you got yourself a bloody hamburger. Hamburgers for everyone. Pass them 'round. Hand 'em out.

And that was how the Seventh Defense of the Waterpike Plains was resolved. It was the end of the war. Burgers for everyone, burgers for the generals and for the townspeople and for the soldiers and for the monarchs. Through burgers, unity.
Comfy Slippers
too long didn't readeth

laughing mine buttocks off
Softwarm
I feel like I've heard this somewhere before... but hopefully whatever I'm thinking of is a little more weighty than whatever this is supposed to be.

Through burgers, unity.
KatouMegumi
tl;dr
_SkyFall
I read it all, it was good.
kai99
cit ily text
DJ Enetro

_SkyFall wrote:

Ryoid

DJ Enetro wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

Well, you can say that again
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

Of course I can.
Softwarm

Ryoid wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

I am disappointed you didn't use this:

And, hell, why not just set this as your signature? It would save you tons of time since you be able to "reply" to forum threads with nothing but your...

signature phrase. 8-)
Ryoid
Well, the protagonis was struggle a lot at the begginning
Then the story was ended in a...weird way

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I am disappointed you didn't use this:

And, hell, why not just set this as your signature? It would save you tons of time since you be able to "reply" to forum threads with nothing but your...

signature phrase. 8-)
Well, I'm using smartphone now
And it will be no fun if i used as a signature
The plan is i want to use it on my userpage when i have a supporter tag :)
_SkyFall

Brisk Clarity wrote:

signature phrase. 8-)
I tried it actually, but it says that you can't put .gif files there.
Softwarm
Aw what? I guess the pun will never be...
Ryoid
_SkyFall

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Aw what? I guess the pun will never be...
You can say that again :(

Edit: shit, Ryoid replied faster.
Topic Starter
Naimae
reserved
Serraionga

abraker
> future post
kai99
no why that ava
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote: