forum

How would you approach...?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug
The rules is as simple as it gets.

The Person before you posts a Hypothetical scenario, and you have to say how you would act in such scenario. Then, you post your own scenario for the next player.

I'll kick things off...
You just woke up, and you're in the middle of the jungle, you got absolutely nothing, not even any clothing.
DJ Enetro
Make some clothes and survive, kinda like a world in minecraft if you know what I mean.

If you only have like decades to live...
YotSugoiDX
I'd spend the rest of my life as a farmer - the first farmer to farm trees on trees (on trees)

If you chose a method of suicide...
Ryoid
I will search a knife then i will stab myself on the neck

If you have no internet...
_SkyFall
Probably play osu!mania offline (which i always do).

If you get lost in a foreign country, far away from yours and no one speaks decent english..
YotSugoiDX
I would try to communicate by using google translate on my phone.

For how much would you sell your virginity? (Doesn't matter if you aren't a virgin)
Yurumo
Honestly would give it out for free tbh.

You became Donald Trump.
Edgar_Figaro
Try to spend the short time I had as Donald Trump getting myself impeached out of office already.

If your immune system completely died and you had to spend rest of your life in a bubble, what would you pursue?
YotSugoiDX
My dreams

If you could be a character in any anime you want?
_SkyFall

YotSugoiDX wrote:

My dreams

If you could be a character in any anime you want?
Tomoya Okazaki

If you knew you would die in 1 week
YotSugoiDX
I would rape every form of life in sight.

If your reproductive organs had no cooldown the entire day.
Simply put, you don't have to wait before coming again.
(And yes, i really dislike the term , so ill use come.
_SkyFall

YotSugoiDX wrote:

I would rape every form of life in sight.
^

If you won 1 million dollars
YotSugoiDX
I would buy and make every form of life in sight into a sex slave

If you encountered a young boy that payed you to rape him.
_SkyFall

YotSugoiDX wrote:

I would buy and make every form of life in sight into a sex slave

If you encountered a young boy that payed you to rape him.
I would probably say no cause, I mean, it's not a rape if he asks for it.
Then i would beat him down and steal his money.

If you found an african homeless man asking for money in the street
YotSugoiDX
I would steal his familys money, then give it all to him the next day.

If you found out that YotSugoiDX is learning italian in la mia scuola
_SkyFall

YotSugoiDX wrote:

I would steal his familys money, then give it all to him the next day.

If you found out that YotSugoiDX is learning italian in la mia scuola
Inizierei a parlargli in italiano nonostante io non sia sicuro che capirà quel che dirò.
I'd start to speak to him in italian although I'm not sure he will understand what I'll say to him.

Se quel uomo africano che non aveva soldi non aveva neanche una famiglia
If that african man who had no money didn't even have a family
YotSugoiDX
(I can't speak italian very well)

I would give the african some chicken instead.

If Shinobu actually got loli-boobs for a day
Ryoid
May i join the party?

YotSugoiDX wrote:

(I can't speak italian very well)

I would give the african some chicken instead.

If Shinobu actually got loli-boobs for a day
Idk what to do....Ignore?

When your waifu become real...
YotSugoiDX
I would wake up.

If you found out you were in an anime.
Cahyono29
run into a girl and see if i fall i will land in their breast or not

if cookiezi come to your home
Ryoid
tell him to teach me how to git gud

when you have no one...
_SkyFall
Nothing, that's already me! :D

If the Osu forum got shut down
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug
Ask Peppy why

You became new #1 on whatever mode you play
YotSugoiDX
I'd be happy

If you had the one in a lifetime chance to inhale my fart particles.
Achromalia
I'd be indifferent and keep my distance. Otherwise, I'll just have to reluctantly endure.

You find a small and fairly scuffed yet functional CD player outside in the gutter with an intact blank CD disc inside...
Rook
Stare for a while then begin to crouch down so I can touch the CD player, a strange purpleish guy turns up and possessively head pats his CD player as if it's his dog Eastern box turtle, he offers me his urine in a beer bottle while trying to convince me it's lager water, I scamper away in complete embarrassment. As I wander down the street, I hear music from back where I came from.
It sounds like an album.

You wake up one morning to find a crudely gift wrapped red box upon your bedside table, you touch it briefly, the box rumbles and you hear a faint screeching from within. Instinctively, you retract your hand and rub your eyes to make sure you're not still dreaming, you hear the sound of the box shred...
Achromalia

Rook wrote:

Stare for a while then begin to crouch down so I can touch the CD player, a strange purpleish guy turns up and possessively head pats his CD player as if it's his dog Eastern box turtle, he offers me his urine in a beer bottle while trying to convince me it's lager water, I scamper away in complete embarrassment.
Uhh, alright thats... quite the scenario.

- - -

OT: I'd find that I've just wound up an owner of a Western Scrub Jay. I'll keep it and take care of it well.

Achromalia wrote:

...You find yourself in a dimly lit room. It's cold... and quite large. Looking up ahead, you can make out a distant figure, the shape of a run-down piano. It heavily contrasts against the vacancy of the room. Everything is so nicely quiet and serene, it's as if it hadn't been occupied in decades...
TeeArctic1

Achromalia wrote:

...You find yourself in a dimly lit room. It's cold... and quite large. Looking up ahead, you can make out a distant figure, the shape of a run-down piano. It heavily contrasts against the vacancy of the room. Everything is so nicely quiet and serene, it's as if it hadn't been occupied in decades...

I'd probably be a bit creeped out and cautious of the figure by the piano, especially seeing as it's a perfect horror scenario, but I'd still approach and try to inspect the figure. If it poses no danger, I'll probably enjoy the quiet for a while, take a breather, maybe play the piano, then try to figure out more about my surroundings and how I got there, eventually how to get out

...On a trip through the jungle in some foreign land, you come upon a cluster of soldiers about to execute a group of civilians. Upon approaching, what seems to be the general halts the execution and talks to you, saying that he'll spare the rest of the civilians if you point out one person who will be killed. You may ask each person one thing before deciding what to do.
Radiohead
I will point out the civilian that doesn't answer me.
And, I would ask "What would you do if you were me?"

...You are the murderer of a birthday kid. You don't wanna get in prison and the police has another suspect. How can you get the other person in jail before they find out it's you?
Achromalia
I'm not going to do anything. First off, I dont plan on succumbing to guilt, turning myself in would be morally preferable but I have things I want to do. Secondly, They suspect someone else. If I check my trace and clean myself up, living a normal life and laying low, then I can just move on. It's likely it wont be effective to ensuring I'm not suspected as the murderer, but I dont care either way. They can take me in if they see fit, I just killed a child for fucks sake. I just have things to do, and wish to gather some remnant of a life for whatever time I have.

You've laid there, constantly attempting to drift back into your dream after being constantly awoken by the noises of the outside world. You were enjoying your dream so much, the best one you've had in a while, a world where you could just live your life without much worry. And as soon as you got to enjoy it, you lost it as consciousness once again seeps into reality. You check the time, 10:14 AM. There's a lot to do today, but you really loved how nice your dream was, you hoped you could experience it for just a bit longer.
TeeArctic1
I go back to sleep, this is everyday life for me Achro

After years and years of hard work, you're just one step away from succeeding at life, you've gained much on the way here, but one obstacle stands between you and your dream. To succeed, you must betray all those who have previously supported you, turning your back on them and crushing their dreams to fulfill your own
show more