forum

cosMo@Bousou-P feat. GUMI - The Real Disappearance of Hatsun

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zelzatter Zero
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 30 Tháng Tám 2017 at 6:55:48 CH

Artist: cosMo@Bousou-P feat. GUMI
Title: The Real Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
Tags: cosMo@Bousou-P feat. GUMI リアル初音ミクの消失 The Real Disappearance of Hatsune Miku Riaru Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu syuri22
BPM: 232
Filesize: 22970kb
Play Time: 03:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. 1250bpm (9,74 stars, 1657 notes)
Download: cosMo@Bousou-P feat. GUMI - The Real Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
Download: cosMo@Bousou-P feat. GUMI - The Real Disappearance of Hatsune Miku (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
jdjfoiwenvjlisvjnlajvnjsdhfiafhiweahfladjnaliviadfhjiawenjcvaljdkvalol
Shortthu
232bpm 1/2 jumps spam
OK
Topic Starter
Zelzatter Zero

Shortthu wrote:

232bpm 1/2 jumps spam
OK
Hmmm.... Ko biết nữa. 232bpm trong video nhạc có sẵn (offset thì tui tự chỉnh). Còn 1/2 jump spam... Thôi bỏ đi :oops: :oops: :oops:
Phos-
Hey, from my queue. I just want to say that trying to map anything past 7 stars is a very, very bad idea for a new mapper because to make them fun, you would need to know about certain mapping techniques and concepts that take a lot of experience to manifest. Generally speaking, if you're a new mapper then I wouldn't map anything you can't play. So at your rank, I would map something quite calm, with something like an ENH spread. Sorry about this, but I just cannot mod the map in this state. You don't have to mod my map back.

I would explore the Ranking Criteria to learn what and what not makes a map rankable, and I would educate myself on mapping to learn what the current techniques are at the moment. Pishifat's videos are a good resource for this.

Good luck ~
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.