I feel very sad

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blitzfrog
Don't console

PC ples
Softwarm
I'm don't really know you. I don't really know your situation either. So, I'm not going to attempt to advise you on what you should or should not be feeling right about now. Instead what I'm going to say is this: I hope you find happiness in the future. Whether that constitutes reuniting with your girlfriend, finding someone new to love, or deciding to just strike out on your own, doesn't matter: I'm sure most of the people here, myself included, are rooting for you to get that end.

That being said, Allmynamestaken brings up some good questions. Now, maybe your lack of an answer to these questions is your way of saying you're uncomfortable with talking about the breakup, which is fine, you shouldn't feel pressured to give details about something as raw and painful as this. But if on the off chance you are okay with talking to someone, it might help to go to a counselor or something with that info. I would personally not recommend putting information about your personal life on a forum like this beyond what you've already done. I mean, you've already seen how people in this thread have reacted to this post, and I'm fairly sure this isn't what you expected. If counseling doesn't seem all that appealing, maybe talking to your parents/siblings/friends might be better than bringing this subject up here.

Good luck!
Serraionga
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

this sure brings back memories
Why can't I take my advice from 6 months ago, it would really help right now.

johnmedina999 wrote:

I, I, I, I, I.

What do you do to help others? Relationships are not just about yourself, you know.
Anyway, I hope you will eventually get over your sadness, rizki.
Topic Starter
rizki2510

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I'm don't really know you. I don't really know your situation either. So, I'm not going to attempt to advise you on what you should or should not be feeling right about now. Instead what I'm going to say is this: I hope you find happiness in the future. Whether that constitutes reuniting with your girlfriend, finding someone new to love, or deciding to just strike out on your own, doesn't matter: I'm sure most of the people here, myself included, are rooting for you to get that end.

That being said, Allmynamestaken brings up some good questions. Now, maybe your lack of an answer to these questions is your way of saying you're uncomfortable with talking about the breakup, which is fine, you shouldn't feel pressured to give details about something as raw and painful as this. But if on the off chance you are okay with talking to someone, it might help to go to a counselor or something with that info. I would personally not recommend putting information about your personal life on a forum like this beyond what you've already done. I mean, you've already seen how people in this thread have reacted to this post, and I'm fairly sure this isn't what you expected. If counseling doesn't seem all that appealing, maybe talking to your parents/siblings/friends might be better than bringing this subject up here.

Good luck!
thank you very much
Ryoid

rizki2510 wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Good luck!
thank you very much
don't forget to do your homework for tommorow you got that
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

don't forget to do your homework for tommorow you got that
You can say that again.
ColdTooth
be single
Jun Maeda
im sad too im lonely asf and i want gf

You can say that again
Meah
Same, I just bought a new headset and my new puppy killed it :(
_SkyFall

iSlodinx wrote:

You can say that again
I can be your gf if you want.

Meah wrote:

Same, I just bought a new headset and my new puppy killed it :(
Oh, that's unlcuky.
Jun Maeda

_SkyFall wrote:

iSlodinx wrote:

You can say that again

I can be your gf if you want.
lol are u girl? .-.
_SkyFall

iSlodinx wrote:

lol are u girl? .-.
No but who cares.
Jun Maeda

_SkyFall wrote:

iSlodinx wrote:

lol are u girl? .-.
No but who cares.
ye i understand u very well but... i love emilia
_SkyFall

iSlodinx wrote:

ye i understand u very well but... i love emilia
Oh, I see..
You just broke my heart.
Jun Maeda
oh im sorry.. but she not exi~....
but try to find a gf ^^ its easy bro
_SkyFall

iSlodinx wrote:

Tbh rn I prefer staying on my own.

A waifu is better :D
Ryoid

_SkyFall wrote:

iSlodinx wrote:

Tbh rn I prefer staying on my own.

A waifu is better :D
So you two were still single?
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

Of course, I have no life how can I have a gf? :D
Ryoid

_SkyFall wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

Of course, I have no life how can I have a gf? :D
I can be your gf if you want
_SkyFall
Of course. Even tho idk your gender.
Ryoid

_SkyFall wrote:

You will know soon :giggle:
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

_SkyFall wrote:

You will know soon :giggle:
Oh. FUCK.
Ryoid

_SkyFall wrote:

Oh. FUCK.
Okay forget what i say
Just consider me as a guy
This will make thing more easier :giggle:
Faye
Can someone explain to me what this thread is.
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

Just consider me as a guy
This will make thing more easier :giggle:
Oh k, nice I guess? :p

Faye wrote:

Idk.
Ryoid

_SkyFall wrote:

Faye wrote:

Idk.
idc
Jun Maeda
im still single sooooo.....

You can say that again