Topic Starter
rizki2510
How to console myself after breaking up with a girlfriend :(
Adorn
remember that girls are fickle and relationships are dumb
Rwyta
How old are you?
Why did you two break up?
And if she doesn't like you and you did not do anything wrong then maybe she wasn't the right one to begin with...
KupcaH
Play osu!
Forget about life
Ryoid
Step 1>hold a knife
Step 2>kill yourself

The end
Topic Starter
rizki2510

Ryoid wrote:

Step 1>hold a knife
Step 2>kill yourself

The end
Nice a console
Topic Starter
rizki2510

Flannel wrote:

remember that girls are fickle and relationships are dumb
thank's
Serraionga

rizki2510 wrote:

Nice a console

Indeed, a really nice console.
worst fl player
Pls no spag man
_SkyFall
That's why Waifus are better
Serraionga

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Pls no spag man
I really enjoy a dish of spag with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.

what the fuck is this
clover
lol that's GAY
Barusamikosu

Serraionga wrote:

Indeed, a really nice console.
Yes but not the AtGames version. :(
kai99
Blitzfrog
Don't console

PC ples
Softwarm
I'm don't really know you. I don't really know your situation either. So, I'm not going to attempt to advise you on what you should or should not be feeling right about now. Instead what I'm going to say is this: I hope you find happiness in the future. Whether that constitutes reuniting with your girlfriend, finding someone new to love, or deciding to just strike out on your own, doesn't matter: I'm sure most of the people here, myself included, are rooting for you to get that end.

That being said, Allmynamestaken brings up some good questions. Now, maybe your lack of an answer to these questions is your way of saying you're uncomfortable with talking about the breakup, which is fine, you shouldn't feel pressured to give details about something as raw and painful as this. But if on the off chance you are okay with talking to someone, it might help to go to a counselor or something with that info. I would personally not recommend putting information about your personal life on a forum like this beyond what you've already done. I mean, you've already seen how people in this thread have reacted to this post, and I'm fairly sure this isn't what you expected. If counseling doesn't seem all that appealing, maybe talking to your parents/siblings/friends might be better than bringing this subject up here.

Good luck!
Serraionga
johnmedina999

Serraionga wrote:

this sure brings back memories
Why can't I take my advice from 6 months ago, it would really help right now.

johnmedina999 wrote:

I, I, I, I, I.

What do you do to help others? Relationships are not just about yourself, you know.
Anyway, I hope you will eventually get over your sadness, rizki.
Topic Starter
rizki2510

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I'm don't really know you. I don't really know your situation either. So, I'm not going to attempt to advise you on what you should or should not be feeling right about now. Instead what I'm going to say is this: I hope you find happiness in the future. Whether that constitutes reuniting with your girlfriend, finding someone new to love, or deciding to just strike out on your own, doesn't matter: I'm sure most of the people here, myself included, are rooting for you to get that end.

That being said, Allmynamestaken brings up some good questions. Now, maybe your lack of an answer to these questions is your way of saying you're uncomfortable with talking about the breakup, which is fine, you shouldn't feel pressured to give details about something as raw and painful as this. But if on the off chance you are okay with talking to someone, it might help to go to a counselor or something with that info. I would personally not recommend putting information about your personal life on a forum like this beyond what you've already done. I mean, you've already seen how people in this thread have reacted to this post, and I'm fairly sure this isn't what you expected. If counseling doesn't seem all that appealing, maybe talking to your parents/siblings/friends might be better than bringing this subject up here.

Good luck!
thank you very much
Ryoid

rizki2510 wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

Good luck!
thank you very much
don't forget to do your homework for tommorow you got that
_SkyFall

Ryoid wrote:

don't forget to do your homework for tommorow you got that
You can say that again.
ColdTooth
be single
show more