Sotarks wrote:

[General]
Missing some combo colors :
[Colours]
Combo1 : 164,243,152
Combo2 : 228,226,158
Combo3 : 72,111,200
Combo4 : 238,89,94
Add those, fits pretty well. I actually really like the default colors, so I'm probably going to code those colors in, thanks for the suggestion tho xd

[Insane]
00:37:412 (5,6) - kinda huge spacing here man should be doable with slider leniency, also this one seems harder to me xd
01:21:127 (1) - x290 y166 will be better for intensity of the music yea, applied

[Hard]
00:53:698 (1) - ctrl g, feels better don't really want to give unnecessary emphasis to 00:54:341 (2) -
01:05:162 (6) - don't use 1/4 you didn't use it in this section before alright

[Normal]
i think you should nerf some density here
01:05:162 (6) - here for exemple, u can safly delete that, and adjust ds I don't know what this is referring to, sorry xD
00:57:984 (2,3) - 1/2 slider I think the two sliders here 00:58:412 (4,1) - highlight the melody nicely so I'd rather have those two you mentioned remain as circles
01:15:341 (3,4) - make those 1/2 reverse sldier should be an easy enough rhythm to understand imo, so I don't see a need to simplify this

gl nice song, nice map!
Thanks!
Solitaire
not from any mod queues
just want to mod for some reason :)

Insane
00:30:877 (6) - Slider ends on an important sound.
00:33:448 (2) - ^
There are a couple more of these, but I'll let you find them.

01:10:412 (5) - Circular flow is broken here (Without reason to)

01:17:698 (1) - The hitsound you use on these sliders is less prominent than the default on the end of the sliders. That may throw some players' rhythm off.

(Sry 4 short insane mod)

Easy
01:13:412 (1,2,3) - 3/4ths rhythms are really unintuitive.

Sorry for the short mod!
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Solitaire wrote:

not from any mod queues
just want to mod for some reason :)

Insane
00:30:877 (6) - Slider ends on an important sound. these are intentionally like this, the sliderhead is usually mapped on the main melody
00:33:448 (2) - ^
There are a couple more of these, but I'll let you find them.

01:10:412 (5) - Circular flow is broken here (Without reason to) nothing wrong with breaking circular flow here, would be worse if the entire section was singlular rotational flow bc that sucks to play imo

01:17:698 (1) - The hitsound you use on these sliders is less prominent than the default on the end of the sliders. That may throw some players' rhythm off. not sure what you mean bc the silderend arent hitsounded at all and the song doesnt call for it. Hitsoudning in this map is based on the music, not player response.

(Sry 4 short insane mod)

Sorry for the short mod!
Thanks for taking a look and the stars~
CrystilonZ
I don't think everything in easy must be or should be able to play mindlessly. imo beginners should be able to read the approach circles and the diff features a lot of 3/4 gaps so I see nothing wrong with this

Thanks for checking~
Juiceys
Insane:

01:15:984 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think pattern would fit the music better since the loud drums are clickable.

01:21:127 (1) - A spinner after this would compliment the song nicely

00:09:127 (1) - All the notes before this seem like they're a tad bit late compared to the music, might want to change the offset

00:36:555 (1) - Could put more emphasis on the curves here
00:39:984 (1) - Put a bigger jump here to emphasize the change in music, identical spacing to previous notes even though the music and intensity of the music isn't identical at all is sloppy to me.

00:59:698 (4) - Don't like how this drum sound goes underepresented, opinion tho
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Juiceys wrote:

Insane:

01:15:984 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think pattern would fit the music better since the loud drums are clickable. was not my intention, i mapped the melody instead.

01:21:127 (1) - A spinner after this would compliment the song nicely not really since the song is already over

00:09:127 (1) - All the notes before this seem like they're a tad bit late compared to the music, might want to change the offset i think it should be fine since it has the same timing and mp3 as the ranked mania set, could doublecheck with someone to be extra sure maybe

00:36:555 (1) - Could put more emphasis on the curves here went with subtle curves or else it would play a bit more awkwardly

00:39:984 (1) - Put a bigger jump here to emphasize the change in music, identical spacing to previous notes even though the music and intensity of the music isn't identical at all is sloppy to me. applied

00:59:698 (4) - Don't like how this drum sound goes underepresented, opinion tho so you want me to map a spaced triple? xd, yeah no
Thanks o/
Cerulean Veyron
Hi Kaitjuh! M4M from queue

I'm seriously sorry for that huge delay, forgive me ;w;
[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:44:270 (2,3,4) - 01:01:412 (2,3,4) - I would prefer you keep up with circle + slider repeat or two 1/2 sliders, because this kind of composition based on rhythm you haven't done in nearly most parts of the song track. It does follow the melody much smoothly, and quite a good variation. However, so it's either inconsistent with the rest of the rhythm choices, or just increasing the note density as much as the kiai section. Right now the upbeat on that slider's tail sounds really audible, and is worth a click on it.
  2. 00:54:984 - I don't really think ignoring this potential beat is a good idea. The soundwave of it is as well audible but the slider kinda covers it a whole. So, maybe try to replace the 00:54:770 (3) - into a repeated slider or continue to circle + slider, or something that would help keep up the composition rhythm-wise.
  3. 01:03:127 (2,3,1) - To be honest, these linear sliders looked really clustered up and probably not quite appealing based on aesthetics. The flow is probably sufficient, but not the best choice actually. I would rather suggest broadening it by some grids below, something like this may help keep the structure clean.

[- - Hard - -]
  1. 00:08:912 (4,1) - Weren't you suppose to make this jump a little bigger, like... extending the distance spacing of it? Since it doesn't really give a good impact unlike the similar cymbal sound on 00:12:341 (3,1) -, I would rather say it doesn't really have enough intensity in order to emphasize the song track's dense beats.
  2. 00:39:984 (1,2,3) - The whole three sliders' distance spacing is not nearly balanced, and by that... the outlook of this pattern seems really inconsistent visually. Well, you might know what to do, either balance the structure for a cleaner pattern or space it out as tweaking in.
  3. 00:50:270 (1,2,3) - Kinda the same thing here as for consisting the jump. And besides, there is this similar section that does really sound like this part, let's say... 00:46:841 (1,2,3) - or 00:41:698 (1,2,3) -. You've quite focused on variation way too much, but you've probably missed quite some chances to execute a better structure than these. As far as this goes, I do see other similar issues further on so you should check them out yourself as well. But I do hope you'll manage.
  4. 01:05:698 (1,1,1,1,1) - I liked the colorhaxing here, quite nice though! But personally, I would prefer the distance spacing of these notes do the opposite of the current one. It's probably because the song track's section here sounded like the dense of the beats gets lower and lower, and so should the spacing do.

[- - Insane - -]
  1. - Hmm... How about increasing the overall difficulty to eight? a.k.a. OD8? I know it'll be a ittle harsher, but it'll stand out the consistency setting much better with the rest of the difficulty.
  2. 00:26:270 (1) - This shape of a curvy slider kinda looks a bit sloppy in my opinion. You could try to make a little bit of a tweak over the curve turns, especially where the slider's head starts off. You might wanna try something out like this, or in other way of anchoring the middle part.

I liked the insane diff's structure though! Just few things in the lower diffs, and maybe it'll stand out more~ Overall, great map!
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Cerulean Veyron wrote:

Hi Kaitjuh! M4M from queue

I'm seriously sorry for that huge delay, forgive me ;w;
[- - Normal - -]
  1. 00:44:270 (2,3,4) - 01:01:412 (2,3,4) - I would prefer you keep up with circle + slider repeat or two 1/2 sliders, because this kind of composition based on rhythm you haven't done in nearly most parts of the song track. It does follow the melody much smoothly, and quite a good variation. However, so it's either inconsistent with the rest of the rhythm choices, or just increasing the note density as much as the kiai section. Right now the upbeat on that slider's tail sounds really audible, and is worth a click on it. I like the variation since the rhythm gets pretty repetitive if i keep mapping the repeat. I'm also putting higher click priority on the bass drums over the main melody which is why 00:44:270 (2,3,4) - are mapped the way they are (red ticks).
  2. 00:54:984 - I don't really think ignoring this potential beat is a good idea. The soundwave of it is as well audible but the slider kinda covers it a whole. So, maybe try to replace the 00:54:770 (3) - into a repeated slider or continue to circle + slider, or something that would help keep up the composition rhythm-wise. again with the priority on the bass drums, I think my rhythm choices are a bit swingy though in this section since i switch focus a lot.
    I'll probably change some patterns in this section if it becomes a bigger problem.
  3. 01:03:127 (2,3,1) - To be honest, these linear sliders looked really clustered up and probably not quite appealing based on aesthetics. The flow is probably sufficient, but not the best choice actually. I would rather suggest broadening it by some grids below, something like this may help keep the structure clean. applied

[- - Hard - -]
  1. 00:08:912 (4,1) - Weren't you suppose to make this jump a little bigger, like... extending the distance spacing of it? Since it doesn't really give a good impact unlike the similar cymbal sound on 00:12:341 (3,1) -, I would rather say it doesn't really have enough intensity in order to emphasize the song track's dense beats. applied this, also did sth to 00:12:341 (3) - to match 00:19:198 (3) - .
  2. 00:39:984 (1,2,3) - The whole three sliders' distance spacing is not nearly balanced, and by that... the outlook of this pattern seems really inconsistent visually. Well, you might know what to do, either balance the structure for a cleaner pattern or space it out as tweaking in.
  3. 00:50:270 (1,2,3) - Kinda the same thing here as for consisting the jump. And besides, there is this similar section that does really sound like this part, let's say... 00:46:841 (1,2,3) - or 00:41:698 (1,2,3) -. You've quite focused on variation way too much, but you've probably missed quite some chances to execute a better structure than these. As far as this goes, I do see other similar issues further on so you should check them out yourself as well. But I do hope you'll manage. tbh im not sure what you mean with structure here when it comes to 3 sliders, but I changed the slidershapes to be more consistent.
  4. 01:05:698 (1,1,1,1,1) - I liked the colorhaxing here, quite nice though! But personally, I would prefer the distance spacing of these notes do the opposite of the current one. It's probably because the song track's section here sounded like the dense of the beats gets lower and lower, and so should the spacing do. the notes are mapped on same volume beats in the music and the reason for the gradual increase in spacing is the gradual increase in volume and build up in the music leading up to the kiai, so this will probably remain unchanged.

[- - Insane - -]
  1. - Hmm... How about increasing the overall difficulty to eight? a.k.a. OD8? I know it'll be a ittle harsher, but it'll stand out the consistency setting much better with the rest of the difficulty. I'll try out OD7.5, I started off lower bc the rhythm heavy part in the beginning might be tricky to players in that SR range.
  2. 00:26:270 (1) - This shape of a curvy slider kinda looks a bit sloppy in my opinion. You could try to make a little bit of a tweak over the curve turns, especially where the slider's head starts off. You might wanna try something out like this, or in other way of anchoring the middle part. I think that slider looks fine to me as it is right now, I don't really want it to curve as much as the example shown.

I liked the insane diff's structure though! Just few things in the lower diffs, and maybe it'll stand out more~ Overall, great map!
Thanks for modding!
Phos-
Hey, from my queue!

[Cry's Easy]
  1. 00:25:841 (4) - You should change this 1/2 slider for two reasons. Firstly, newcomers won't be able to read it appropriately. Gameplay wise, newcomers don't see a slider end as something you can ignore, so they'll panic and they won't know what to do. And secondly, this is the only 1/2 slider in the map, making it inconsistent. I think you would be better off having a circle here and just ignoring the 1/4 in the music.
  2. 00:31:198 (3) - This slider skips quite an important downbeat, because the bells here really begin to get emphasised in the music. Perhaps you could use this rhythm instead? I think this rhythm is good because it appropriately emphasises each of the bells, whilst still taking into account the prolonged sound of the synth.
  3. 00:55:412 (3,1) - I feel that the curve on these sliders are a bit too strong for the effect you were going for, as they do not adequately blanket over 00:56:698 (4,2) - . This makes the entire pattern feel relatively unstructured. A good solution to this would be to curve 00:55:412 (3) - less, and then adjust the angle of 00:54:127 (2) - to maintain the blanket you have there. And then do the same thing for the slider afterwards.
[Normal]
  1. 00:24:555 (1,2) - Not a fan of this pattern. I feel like two parallel sliders is a bit boring, and it looks a bit awkward considering that the starts/ends of each slider don't form a perfect square. I would use a pattern like this instead, as I feel that the differing direction is appropriate considering that the song raises in pitch here.
  2. 00:33:127 (1,3) - Similar kind of problem as what I mentioned above. I just don't find these kinds of sliders to be a nice aesthetic.
  3. 01:01:412 (2,3,4) - Perhaps it would look nicer if you made the angles here consistent. Moving (2) to an area like x:69 y:226 and moving the notes before it would solve this issue nicely.
[Hard]
  1. 00:04:841 (4,1) - Here, the distance the cursor travels to get to the next note is different compared to all the 1/2 sliders beforehand, due to the fact that players won't follow each slider completely. This is very noticeable in gameplay, so I'd suggest changing it.
  2. 00:28:841 (3) - Perhaps you could curve this slider slightly less to be consistent with 00:27:770 (1) - , as I think it would look nicer that way.
  3. 00:51:770 (6,3) - Perhaps you could move these notes to the centre of 00:51:984 (1,2) - to enhance the pattern's structure? I think having a symmetrical pattern here would look nicer compared to what you have now.
  4. 00:57:127 (1,3) - Perhaps you could curve (3) to form a blanket over the head of (1). I think it'll look nicer overall, due to how it'll provide a mental image of circular movement.
[Insane]
  1. 00:58:841 (1,2) - It would flow better if you moved (2) a further down, so that the player can better use slider leniency to their advantage then going from (1) to (2). As it stands right now, there's a chance the player might tail drop if they move from (1) too quickly, which isn't nice to play.
  2. 01:09:127 (1,2) - I feel like the structure within these two sliders could be more clear cut. I would recommend you make them symmetrical like this, because it'll look much nicer and it'll foreshadow the patterns that are about to come.
  3. 01:17:698 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - This difficulty spike seems like a bit much. Deleting these jumps causes the SR to plummet by 0.5*. Maybe tone them down a bit? I feel like so many players are going to fail here.
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

-Faded- wrote:

Hey, from my queue!

[Normal]
  1. 00:24:555 (1,2) - Not a fan of this pattern. I feel like two parallel sliders is a bit boring, and it looks a bit awkward considering that the starts/ends of each slider don't form a perfect square. I would use a pattern like this instead, as I feel that the differing direction is appropriate considering that the song raises in pitch here.
  2. 00:33:127 (1,3) - Similar kind of problem as what I mentioned above. I just don't find these kinds of sliders to be a nice aesthetic.
    ^rejected both bc personal preference. I think these are fine
  3. 01:01:412 (2,3,4) - Perhaps it would look nicer if you made the angles here consistent. Moving (2) to an area like x:69 y:226 and moving the notes before it would solve this issue nicely. I think the flow of 01:02:270 (1) - doesnt really support same angle patterns tbh. Plus I kinda wanted them to be a bit different bc they still are different sounds.
[Hard]
  1. 00:04:841 (4,1) - Here, the distance the cursor travels to get to the next note is different compared to all the 1/2 sliders beforehand, due to the fact that players won't follow each slider completely. This is very noticeable in gameplay, so I'd suggest changing it. it's a pretty lowly pitched note so the easy clickability works here imo, I'd rather not break the spacing since the section is very quiet and I represent that with low DS.
  2. 00:28:841 (3) - Perhaps you could curve this slider slightly less to be consistent with 00:27:770 (1) - , as I think it would look nicer that way. I would have done that if they were the same length.
  3. 00:51:770 (6,3) - Perhaps you could move these notes to the centre of 00:51:984 (1,2) - to enhance the pattern's structure? I think having a symmetrical pattern here would look nicer compared to what you have now. I made the clickable notes from 00:51:984 (1,2,3) - be a triangle lel. That's why its not in the middle.
  4. 00:57:127 (1,3) - Perhaps you could curve (3) to form a blanket over the head of (1). I think it'll look nicer overall, due to how it'll provide a mental image of circular movement. I like the straight slider tbh, contrasts a bit from the curvy ones that have been mapped on the synth sounds. Even tho I mapped the synth sounds on straight sliders right after that, but those form a pattern so yea.
[Insane]
  1. 00:58:841 (1,2) - It would flow better if you moved (2) a further down, so that the player can better use slider leniency to their advantage then going from (1) to (2). As it stands right now, there's a chance the player might tail drop if they move from (1) too quickly, which isn't nice to play. thee way it is now makes more use of slider leniency tho, also if a player slider drops here thats kinda on them bc they're pretty slow.
  2. 01:09:127 (1,2) - I feel like the structure within these two sliders could be more clear cut. I would recommend you make them symmetrical like this, because it'll look much nicer and it'll foreshadow the patterns that are about to come . in both cases they dont really foreshadow 3/4 rhythms tbh. I think the slider position won't affect the map that much
  3. 01:17:698 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - This difficulty spike seems like a bit much. Deleting these jumps causes the SR to plummet by 0.5*. Maybe tone them down a bit? I feel like so many players are going to fail here. I could have honestly done a lot worse with this diff spike. The song is at its most intense in this part, so I think the diff spike is justified through the music. Slider leniency makes this a bit more forgiving
I'll wait until Crys has applied sth for kds. Thanks for modding! No change from me tho atm.
CrystilonZ
(1) Sliderends aren't meant to be ignored in the first place. Of course this is a bit of a rise in difficulty but imo the rise here is very appropriate given the music. Also being the only 1/2 slider does not mean it's inconsistent. If you can pinpoint another place with identical sound and I didn't map 1/2 there then that's inconsistent.
(2)I don't think the bell is rly that important. Also this diff is ~90% mapped to the melody for readability reasons. I don't rly care about the kicks and the bells tbh
(3)not aiming for blanket. tbh this part is the most organized XD

no fix from me
Trying to nerf the diff so that update is gonna be later
Nao Tomori
this is m4m btw

[general]
combo colorzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tho the default one work ok u still need to set em lo
[insane]
00:03:555 (1,2) - uhh i think 2 circles into a slider works way better for the variation, since u get 2 clicks on higher pitch

00:24:555 (1,1,1,1,2,3,4) - this is so weird cuz u have this back and forth motion on the previou 3 objects that you completely ignore here lol. better to use it here too imo.

00:54:300 -in this part it seems kinda random where u follow background triples and not, like 00:57:984 (3,4) - ignored but 00:59:270 (2,3,4) - mapped, etc. is there some reasoning behind it

01:20:270 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - not quite sure why you changed the pattern on the last one o.o it seems really weird cuz the song doesn't really change at all but you do doubles all of a sudden. like i get theres a 3/4 in the background but its completely drowned out by the 1/4 so dont do this imo
[hard]
00:19:841 (2,3,4,5) - this seems like a really random triple to map lol, it doesnt follow anything. repeat is better

01:14:912 (2,3) - ctrl g rhythm works a bit better with the melody

01:16:627 (2,3) - same
[normal]
00:07:412 (1,2,3,4) - too dense imo

00:22:841 (1) - are you sotarks holy
make the slider properly plz

00:27:287 - this entire section is pure 1/2 gaps, try and add a 1/1 break or two in. like delete 00:30:341 (2) - or something ssimilar around the middle

ar 6 works better with how dense some of your kiai is imo. lots of slider spam so high object density.

[crys]
00:40:841 - consdering the relatively large amount of 1/2 spam in the normal, i suggest adding circles at 00:41:484 - (for all of these). then the density will be a bit more balanced here.

01:13:412 (4) - 3/4 slider plz.. i think it's k here. you can always simplify 01:14:270 (1,2) - instead. i think the thing you ignore is too important not to map.
CrystilonZ

Naotoshi wrote:

this is m4m btw

[crys]
00:40:841 - consdering the relatively large amount of 1/2 spam in the normal, i suggest adding circles at 00:41:484 - (for all of these). then the density will be a bit more balanced here. used to have those. Plaud told me to nerf them

01:13:412 (4) - 3/4 slider plz.. i think it's k here. you can always simplify 01:14:270 (1,2) - instead. i think the thing you ignore is too important not to map. k
Thanks nao~
SPOILER
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 67412
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.6
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 2270,9127,9448,9770,9984,10305,10841,11162,11484,13412,22841,24555,26270,39984,53698,65698,67412,81127
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 32
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Friends
TitleUnicode:Friends
Artist:Hyper Potions
ArtistUnicode:Hyper Potions
Creator:Kaitjuh
Version:Crys' Easy
Source:Sonic Mania
Tags:Ian Tsuchiura Sushi Killer Kevin Villeco SEGA Tails Miles Prower Knuckles the Echidna Hedgehog Intro Opening Electronic Future Bass CrystilonZ
BeatmapID:1404508
BeatmapSetID:658209

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3.2
OverallDifficulty:2
ApproachRate:4.2
SliderMultiplier:1.04
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg",0,0
Video,0,"Animation.mp4"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
9127,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
9341,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
12555,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
12770,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
14270,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
16198,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
19412,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
19627,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
21127,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
22841,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
24555,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
24770,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
24984,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
25198,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
25412,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
25627,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
25841,-100,4,2,2,60,0,0
26270,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
26698,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
53698,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
65698,-100,4,2,1,20,0,0
65912,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
66127,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
66341,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
66555,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0
66770,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
66984,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
67198,-100,4,2,1,5,0,0
67412,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
73412,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
73520,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
73734,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
73841,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
74055,-100,4,2,2,60,0,1
74162,-100,4,2,2,5,0,1
74270,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
77698,-100,4,2,1,50,0,1
78555,-100,4,2,1,60,0,1
79412,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
81127,-100,4,2,1,40,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,192,0
Combo2 : 0,202,0
Combo3 : 18,124,255
Combo4 : 242,24,57

[HitObjects]
131,144,2270,5,2,0:0:0:0:
134,173,3984,1,2,0:0:0:0:
137,202,5698,1,2,0:0:0:0:
140,231,7412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
143,260,9127,6,0,P|155:310|140:374,2,104,4|0|2,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,196,10412,1,0,0:0:0:0:
157,157,10841,2,0,B|207:135|257:161|257:161|309:187|358:167,1,208,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,90,12127,1,0,0:0:0:0:
459,190,12555,6,0,L|454:301,1,104,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
373,359,13412,2,0,L|368:255,1,104,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,170,14270,5,4,1:2:0:0:
332,69,14698,1,4,1:2:0:0:
232,99,15127,1,4,1:2:0:0:
257,2,15555,1,4,1:2:0:0:
157,28,15984,6,0,P|132:81|133:128,2,104,4|2|2,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,99,17270,1,0,0:0:0:0:
303,23,17698,2,0,P|403:9|489:91,1,208,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,163,18984,1,0,0:0:0:0:
493,245,19412,6,0,P|500:292|491:347,1,104,4|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,293,20270,2,0,P|393:246|369:196,1,104,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
270,160,21127,5,4,1:2:0:0:
182,216,21555,1,4,1:2:0:0:
179,111,21984,1,4,1:2:0:0:
91,167,22412,1,4,1:2:0:0:
88,62,22841,6,0,P|144:20|273:66,1,208,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,57,24555,5,8,0:0:0:0:
284,159,24984,1,8,0:0:0:0:
302,261,25412,1,8,0:0:0:0:
320,363,25841,2,0,L|263:375,1,52,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,350,26270,6,0,P|181:337|120:342,1,104,4|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
21,372,27127,2,0,L|28:289,1,78,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
65,226,27770,2,0,L|51:60,1,156,2|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
139,14,28841,2,0,P|188:10|230:24,1,78,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,66,29484,6,0,B|312:80|354:67|354:67|399:55|441:71,1,156,2|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
491,150,30555,2,0,L|487:233,1,78,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
483,305,31198,2,0,B|407:292|407:292|326:313,1,156,2|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
247,374,32270,1,2,1:2:0:0:
237,270,32698,1,8,1:2:0:0:
153,332,33127,6,0,P|100:346|43:332,1,104,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
100,244,33984,2,0,L|94:156,1,78,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,88,34627,2,0,B|187:106|187:106|255:91,1,156,2|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
314,20,35698,2,0,P|358:14|399:23,1,78,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
425,89,36341,6,0,B|434:127|417:166|417:166|400:205|412:251,1,156,2|8,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
435,342,37412,2,0,L|520:360,2,78,2|2|2,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,324,38270,6,0,P|338:323|281:348,1,104,6|4,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
198,287,39127,2,0,P|154:315|103:324,1,104,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,267,39984,6,0,P|-2:179|45:52,1,208,6|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
233,14,41698,2,0,P|162:69|117:197,1,208,2|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
236,347,43412,6,0,P|218:259|265:132,1,208,2|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
453,94,45127,2,0,P|382:149|364:177,1,104,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
360,262,45984,2,0,B|423:308|423:308|490:258,1,156,10|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
507,214,46841,6,0,P|515:143|453:8,1,208,6|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,8,48555,2,0,P|321:36|407:157,1,208,2|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,327,50270,6,0,P|315:256|253:121,1,208,2|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,121,51984,2,0,P|109:142|147:169,1,104,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
229,238,52841,1,10,0:0:0:0:
161,316,53270,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,249,53698,5,4,1:2:0:0:
147,169,54127,2,0,P|169:120|162:54,2,104,2|10|2,1:2|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
80,247,55412,2,0,P|17:198|72:100,1,208,2|10,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,169,56698,1,2,0:0:0:0:
227,237,57127,6,0,P|158:303|80:247,1,208,2|8,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,168,58412,1,2,0:0:0:0:
214,91,58841,2,0,P|265:90|325:109,2,104,2|2|8,1:2|1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
147,168,60127,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,100,60555,6,0,B|24:167|64:228|64:228|103:281|82:344,1,260,6|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
186,315,62055,2,0,P|178:238|145:167,2,156,2|0|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
330,376,63984,6,0,B|343:273|343:273|400:183,1,208,6|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
430,145,65055,2,0,P|437:104|417:42,1,104,2|2,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
374,18,65698,5,0,1:2:0:0:
279,62,66127,1,0,1:0:0:0:
187,110,66555,1,0,1:0:0:0:
95,158,66984,1,0,1:0:0:0:
3,206,67412,6,0,P|0:263|21:324,2,104,6|10|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
69,125,68698,1,10,1:2:0:0:
143,198,69127,2,0,L|254:205,2,104,2|10|2,1:2|1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
69,125,70412,1,10,1:2:0:0:
140,49,70841,6,0,B|191:39|191:39|241:54|241:54|294:45,1,156,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
337,20,71698,2,0,P|320:80|347:173,1,156,2|2,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,197,72555,2,0,P|397:248|386:303,1,104,2|8,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
293,343,73412,2,0,P|256:340|207:338,2,78,10|10|10,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
339,367,74270,6,0,P|313:322|306:270,1,104,6|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
294,219,74912,2,0,P|245:199|194:198,2,104,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
344,237,75984,6,0,P|385:204|411:160,1,104,2|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
397,110,76627,2,0,L|370:-4,2,104,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,77698,12,0,81127,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Naotoshi wrote:

this is m4m btw what map you have like 7 lmao

[general]
combo colorzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tho the default one work ok u still need to set em lo Yea I liked the default colors so I already color coded them in the editor
[insane]
00:03:555 (1,2) - uhh i think 2 circles into a slider works way better for the variation, since u get 2 clicks on higher pitch wanted to maintain a lower note density so thats why I used the reverse instead

00:24:555 (1,1,1,1,2,3,4) - this is so weird cuz u have this back and forth motion on the previou 3 objects that you completely ignore here lol. better to use it here too imo. applied

00:54:300 -in this part it seems kinda random where u follow background triples and not, like 00:57:984 (3,4) - ignored but 00:59:270 (2,3,4) - mapped, etc. is there some reasoning behind it imo the triple i mapped is when the 'background' music got too significant to ignore, i ignored the others since i mainly followed the melody on the foreground

01:20:270 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - not quite sure why you changed the pattern on the last one o.o it seems really weird cuz the song doesn't really change at all but you do doubles all of a sudden. like i get theres a 3/4 in the background but its completely drowned out by the 1/4 so dont do this imo ok
[hard]
00:19:841 (2,3,4,5) - this seems like a really random triple to map lol, it doesnt follow anything. repeat is better I kinda alternated between using a repeat and triple. It doesn't seem that random to me since they're mapped on the same sounds

01:14:912 (2,3) - ctrl g rhythm works a bit better with the melody applied

01:16:627 (2,3) - same applied
[normal]
00:07:412 (1,2,3,4) - too dense imo I don't really think its that dense and imo it conveys the build up nicely without being too difficult

00:22:841 (1) - are you sotarks holy
make the slider properly plz made it actually symmetrical

00:27:287 - this entire section is pure 1/2 gaps, try and add a 1/1 break or two in. like delete 00:30:341 (2) - or something ssimilar around the middle added gaps in the ones you mentioned. Idk if I can put gaps in other places tbh since those are the only ones i think could use a gap

ar 6 works better with how dense some of your kiai is imo. lots of slider spam so high object density. ok
Thanks nao o/
Lasse
followup to nao's mod from 👀
would be nice if you could mod a diff or two of https://osu.ppy.sh/s/670579

01:21:127 - why is the volume drop this massive? 50% is fine

insane
00:18:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think doing https://i.imgur.com/CY1cAcA.jpg would follow the sounds you try to emphasize better
00:28:305 (2,3) - 00:35:162 (2,3) - these are really gross to play compared to all your other patterns since it'S so much less intuitive and you also only use them twice, I think simply doing https://i.imgur.com/ogpcRbB.jpg would work fine

hard
00:02:270 - could just increase spacing slightly for this whole part it looks so cramped :(

normal
00:30:555 - 00:36:984 - seems like a bit too long chain of 1/2 gaps for this part. could just delete 00:32:912 (4) - sound is not that important anyways
00:52:841 (2,3) - why suddenly so clumped and needlessly complex, should overlap much less

easy
od3?
01:13:412 (4,1) - overlapping so much makes it kinda hard to read for beginners. something like https://i.imgur.com/Suemgfs.jpg would be nice

yea other things should be fine
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh

Lasse wrote:

followup to nao's mod from 👀
would be nice if you could mod a diff or two of https://osu.ppy.sh/s/670579

01:21:127 - why is the volume drop this massive? 50% is fine ok

insane
00:18:555 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I think doing https://i.imgur.com/CY1cAcA.jpg would follow the sounds you try to emphasize better I tried listening to both at 25% and I think the current one still emphasize the sounds i wanted.
00:28:305 (2,3) - 00:35:162 (2,3) - these are really gross to play compared to all your other patterns since it'S so much less intuitive and you also only use them twice, I think simply doing https://i.imgur.com/ogpcRbB.jpg would work fine I think these play fine, I like the movement it forces on the player instead of just playing with slider leniency.

hard
00:02:270 - could just increase spacing slightly for this whole part it looks so cramped :( applied

normal
00:30:555 - 00:36:984 - seems like a bit too long chain of 1/2 gaps for this part. could just delete 00:32:912 (4) - sound is not that important anyways applied
00:52:841 (2,3) - why suddenly so clumped and needlessly complex, should overlap much less adjusted a bit

yea other things should be fine
Thanks Lasse o/ I'll get to your map tomorrow

edit: applied changes to Easy with permission o/
Lasse
b
Nao Tomori
thanks for providing additional input on the matter, lasse. you're my favorite bn.
Topic Starter
Kaitjuh
thanks for providing additional input on the matter, lasse. you're my favorite bn.
Akasha-
tfw qualified on the same day of Sonic Forces release day :thinking:

grats anyway
tkilele
Gz on the qualification!
luissteele
||
_