1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
Hi, i hope i can help you :3/

[ General ]

If you open AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A) You'll see that you can't have Kiai mode less than 15 seconds, i recommend to remove this one in all diffs.


[ Kantan ]

00:05:834 (8) - Switch to d

00:06:469 (9) - Switch to k

00:13:770 - k

00:13:770 - k

00:14:723 - k

00:23:453 - d

00:24:723 - k

00:30:596 (45) - Switch to d

00:44:246 - d

00:45:516 (70) - k

[ Futsuu ]

00:05:516 (12) - Switch to d

00:05:834 (13) - Switch to k

00:13:135 (35) - Remove

00:14:723 - k

00:17:580 - d

00:19:961 - k

00:20:437 (47) - d

00:24:723 - k

[ Muzukashii ]

00:05:993 (24) - Switch to k

00:06:310 (25) - Switch to d

00:11:072 (48) - Switch to k

00:25:278 (99,100) - Move these to here 00:25:040 - like this

00:26:310 - d

00:26:469 - k

00:28:215 - d and remove this 00:28:850 (114) -

00:30:437 - add k

00:35:040 - I would add a d on this space and a k with finish here 00:35:358 -

I think the rest of the map is good for me :3

[ Oni ]

00:00:437 (3,4) - Switch tod k

00:02:342 (13) - Switch to d

00:02:977 (16,17) - Switch to d k

00:06:786 (38,39) - Switch to d k

00:08:215 (48) - Switch to d

00:08:373 (49) - Switch to k

00:08:691 (51,52,53) - k k k I'm not sure about this one but i think it sounds better with kkk, it's up to you :3

00:23:770 (136,137) - d k

00:25:199 (143,144,145) - Same of muzukashii, move to 00:25:040 (143,144,145) -

00:27:421 - add a k and remove 00:27:580 (155) -

00:28:215 - add a k

00:31:072 - add a d

00:31:389 (15) - Remove

00:35:358 (34) - Finish

00:48:294 (116) - In this stream i think it doesn't look good having a finisher note in final of stream, so you could remove that note. having this

00:53:294 (314) - On this stream, try d here and k k here 00:53:453 (315,316) -

00:54:088 (321) - d

00:55:358 (329) - k

00:57:500 - add d here

00:58:453 (353) - Same here, i would remove this note because of the finisher :3

I hope it was helpfull, nice map indeed, good luck! :)
posted

[ AeonLust ] wrote:

Hi, i hope i can help you :3/

[ General ]

If you open AiMod (Ctrl+Shift+A) You'll see that you can't have Kiai mode less than 15 seconds, i recommend to remove this one in all diffs.
i see this in many other ranked map so its ok i think?

[ Kantan ]

00:05:834 (8) - Switch to d

00:06:469 (9) - Switch to k

00:13:770 - k

00:13:770 - k

00:14:723 - k

00:23:453 - d

00:24:723 - k

00:30:596 (45) - Switch to d

00:44:246 - d

00:45:516 (70) - k i think the current arrangement fit very well and you don`t explain why so i keep

[ Futsuu ]

00:05:516 (12) - Switch to d

00:05:834 (13) - Switch to k

00:13:135 (35) - Remove this is for more strong toward 00:14:088 -

00:14:723 - k

00:17:580 - d

00:19:961 - k

00:20:437 (47) - d

00:24:723 - k i think current arrangement is more nice

[ Muzukashii ]

00:05:993 (24) - Switch to k

00:06:310 (25) - Switch to d

00:11:072 (48) - Switch to k

00:25:278 (99,100) - Move these to here 00:25:040 - like this there are no sound here

00:26:310 - d

00:26:469 - k

00:28:215 - d and remove this 00:28:850 (114) -

00:30:437 - add k

00:35:040 - I would add a d on this space and a k with finish here 00:35:358 - i think a rest moment here is important

I think the rest of the map is good for me :3

[ Oni ]

00:00:437 (3,4) - Switch tod k

00:02:342 (13) - Switch to d

00:02:977 (16,17) - Switch to d k

00:06:786 (38,39) - Switch to d k

00:08:215 (48) - Switch to d

00:08:373 (49) - Switch to k

00:08:691 (51,52,53) - k k k I'm not sure about this one but i think it sounds better with kkk, it's up to you :3 current is better for playing

00:23:770 (136,137) - d k

00:25:199 (143,144,145) - Same of muzukashii, move to 00:25:040 (143,144,145) -

00:27:421 - add a k and remove 00:27:580 (155) -

00:28:215 - add a k

00:31:072 - add a d

00:31:389 (15) - Remove

00:35:358 (34) - Finish

00:48:294 (116) - In this stream i think it doesn't look good having a finisher note in final of stream, so you could remove that note. having this i like this and it is also in other ranked map

00:53:294 (314) - On this stream, try d here and k k here 00:53:453 (315,316) -

00:54:088 (321) - d

00:55:358 (329) - k

00:57:500 - add d here

00:58:453 (353) - Same here, i would remove this note because of the finisher :3
i like current arrangement better
I hope it was helpfull, nice map indeed, good luck! :)
thank you for mod!
posted
Hello

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


  • 00:15:675 - ここからの静かなパートは少しvolume落として、Kiaiと差をつけるのどうでしょう

    I think no need Widescreen Support.



[ Kantan]


  • 00:36:310 (51,52) - & 00:41:389 (58,59) - 休憩パートなので削除するのもあり。

    01:11:231 - 01:12:500 - このスペーシング、サビの終わりなので少し詰めたい。



[ Futsuu]


  • 01:22:024 - 01:26:310 - ちょっと難しめの配置が長いと思う。少しナーフしたい。



[ Muzukashii]


  • 00:28:056 - ここから1/2のddkkd,00:28:850 - 削除



[ Oni]


  • OD6? お好みで

    Looks Good.



Good luck :)
posted

Charlotte wrote:

Hello

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


  • 00:15:675 - ここからの静かなパートは少しvolume落として、Kiaiと差をつけるのどうでしょう kiaiだけvolume上げます。

    I think no need Widescreen Support. ok



[ Kantan]


  • 00:36:310 (51,52) - & 00:41:389 (58,59) - 休憩パートなので削除するのもあり。changed

    01:11:231 - 01:12:500 - このスペーシング、サビの終わりなので少し詰めたい。changed



[ Futsuu]


  • 01:22:024 - 01:26:310 - ちょっと難しめの配置が長いと思う。少しナーフしたい。changed



[ Muzukashii]


  • 00:28:056 - ここから1/2のddkkd,00:28:850 - 削除 changed



[ Oni]


  • OD6? お好みでchanged

    Looks Good.



Good luck :)
modありがとうございます!
posted
23:47 Surono: test
23:48 TAKAHIRO69: test
23:49 *Surono is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1399778 LiSA - Datte Atashi no Hero. -TV ver.- [Muzukashii]] <Taiko>
* I did irc chat zzzz ghost chat intensifies
23:50 TAKAHIRO69: oh no
23:51 TAKAHIRO69: wow, really???
23:53 TAKAHIRO69: wow, thank you so much!!!!!
23:55 Surono: 00:18:850 - you can add here kat to follow vocal and to balance the density between kantan and muzukashii
23:55 Surono: for futsuu
23:56 TAKAHIRO69: oh yes
23:56 TAKAHIRO69: i added it
23:58 Surono: 00:32:818 - move to 00:32:500 - here and change as don, more accurate at emphasis of vocal, also it gives minibreak in 00:32:818 - here
23:58 Surono: for kantan
23:59 Surono: 00:41:389 - add don and 00:45:199 - here kat, too empty if you dont add here. also to balance spread density of this set :3
23:59 Surono: kantan
00:00 TAKAHIRO69: okay
00:00 TAKAHIRO69: i changed it
00:00 Surono: 01:08:373 - add note here to follow vocal and to avoid empty gap
00:01 TAKAHIRO69: i prefer the current arrangement
00:01 TAKAHIRO69: it makes more strong on the section start at 01:08:691 -
00:04 Surono: makes sense, but at least add there to balance the density of futsuu. how about kat so it gives significant contrast in here?
00:05 Surono: okay just it

good job with this set, Oni is challenging and really interesting to play and other diffs really well made at spreading.

try to find some modders at least 2
looking forward for this, good luck!
posted
Hello, a good time has passed. I hope you have served my Mod in some way :).
posted
hey, you asked me to mod this a while ago but i got busy when i became bn again.. i see you gathered a few mods so i guess we can give this a shot :D

Oni
00:24:564 - change this one to D, since the pitch goes down a bit here? also makes the thing a bit less draining to play
01:26:151 - maybe change the last 2 to D for the same reason as before?

Muzukashii
01:20:278 - maybe move this to 01:20:437 - for better emphasis on the vocal?
01:26:151 - same thing about the DD as in the oni

Futsuu
00:09:485 - maybe move this to 00:09:802 - since the sound here is quite stronger, it would also give good contrast with 00:06:469 -
00:22:659 - add a k and change 00:22:977 - to D, since there is a pretty strong cymbal there and it would flow better from k into D if you add it
00:57:104 - i feel like you can add a note here for extra emphasis, since you have a lot of breaks in the kiai anyway
01:07:572 - maybe add a k here for emphasis on the guitar sound here?

Kantan
00:04:564 - maybe delete this note for better pacing and emphasis on 00:05:199 -
00:32:183 - move this to 00:31:548 - for better vocal emphasis and pacing so you don't have all the 1/1 patterns clustered

really solid set... it's been a while since a newcomer has surprised me like this
posted

Chromoxx wrote:

hey, you asked me to mod this a while ago but i got busy when i became bn again.. i see you gathered a few mods so i guess we can give this a shot :D

Oni
00:24:564 - change this one to D, since the pitch goes down a bit here? also makes the thing a bit less draining to play
01:26:151 - maybe change the last 2 to D for the same reason as before?

Muzukashii
01:20:278 - maybe move this to 01:20:437 - for better emphasis on the vocal?
01:26:151 - same thing about the DD as in the oni

Futsuu
00:09:485 - maybe move this to 00:09:802 - since the sound here is quite stronger, it would also give good contrast with 00:06:469 -
00:22:659 - add a k and change 00:22:977 - to D, since there is a pretty strong cymbal there and it would flow better from k into D if you add it
00:57:104 - i feel like you can add a note here for extra emphasis, since you have a lot of breaks in the kiai anyway
01:07:572 - maybe add a k here for emphasis on the guitar sound here?

Kantan
00:04:564 - maybe delete this note for better pacing and emphasis on 00:05:199 -
00:32:183 - move this to 00:31:548 - for better vocal emphasis and pacing so you don't have all the 1/1 patterns clustered

really solid set... it's been a while since a newcomer has surprised me like this
changed all, thank you so much!!!
posted
rechecked and the set looks good, good luck!

looking forward to seeing more of your maps in the future :D
posted
congrats
posted
Hello!

errm, unfortunately, since the time monstrata's set was ranked (I presume you got your metadata from there), an official music video was released for the full song which specifies the official romanisation for the title.

With this in consideration, your romanised title is supposed to be "Datte Atashino Hero. -TV ver.-" .

note the lack of space between Atashi and no
Atashino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0xmvjGjII
https://www.vevo.com/watch/lisa/datte-a ... U981701697

This counts even if you're mapping the tv size version, and the official romanisation was specified for just the full song title.
posted
I'm sorry, since you didn't answer Noffy's post after 5 days, I'm going to have to disqualify this map as I believe what Noffy pointed out should be fixed.
Contact me after you did the necessary fixes and I will requalify your map directly!

Romanised title should be changed to "Datte Atashino Hero. -TV ver.-"
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.