forum

[osu!Catch] Double Adept tournament (Ended)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vincs

Dohland wrote:

Groote Broodje Willen is gonna dab on them haters
but what if they dab back at you
Topic Starter
Wesley

Vincs wrote:

Dohland wrote:

Groote Broodje Willen is gonna dab on them haters
but what if they dab back at you

You just have to beat them at their own game
Adooom
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... Can I go 1v2? since i have no friends :( Feelsbadman
Gordon123
hmm... 8-)
Beepu
nice
spIyrg
I really want to join, but have no friends that can even 2* ctb... ;-;
Waiting for 1v1 ctb tourney...
Katch
Question : Is this tournament double elimination?
Kasumi-sama

Adooom wrote:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... Can I go 1v2? since i have no friends :( Feelsbadman
you sure bout that
Topic Starter
Wesley

Jaumterran wrote:

Question : Is this tournament double elimination?
Yep, this will be double elimination
wwwww
woah im in there :0
-Hex-
Dab.
Nyfot

He Ang Erika wrote:

Hmmmm ... I wonder who could be the map selector :O

*bleh* xP
I belive in you
autofanboy

He Ang Erika wrote:

Hmmmm ... I wonder who could be the map selector :O

*bleh* xP
:thinking:
CoolEVT
Looking for a team to participate in this! :D
Furdek
AXS V2
Kosmit
Your team name can be a maximum of 25 characters long, otherwise we will assign a random name to your team.
I'm absolutely don't know why.
Topic Starter
Wesley

Kosmit wrote:

Your team name can be a maximum of 25 characters long, otherwise we will assign a random name to your team.
I'm absolutely don't know why.
AxS CtB 2015/2016 - Chrząszczyżewoszyce team captain (3rd place)
AxS CtB 2017 - Anticonstitutionnellement Chrząszczyżewoszyckie Asociación Eh Ngentop team captain (4th place)

I might have an idea :^)
Kosmit

Hmm.... I'm really don't know why.
Ponchiwi
Topic Starter
Wesley
5 days left until the registrations close!
iiyo
team loli
LechuCzechu88
Lalala
Henrick
my first ever tournament in osu! if me and my captain are eligible to join hopefully :D
Topic Starter
Wesley
We now have 48 registered teams and thus the registrations have been closed!
You are still able to change your team roster/name BEFORE Friday 22:00 UTC+0. After this time your team will be final!
Chatie

Wesley wrote:

We now have 48 registered teams and thus the registrations have been closed!
You are still able to change your team roster/name BEFORE Friday 22:00 UTC+0. After this time your team will be final!
Wowie that's a lot of people
Topic Starter
Wesley

Chatie wrote:

Wowie that's a lot of people
owowie
Topic Starter
Wesley
The tournament will be starting next week (9th of september) so it is time to release the schedules and mappool! There will be no mappool showcase this week however, next week you can expect one.

Because we have a lot of matches going on for the group stage, we will not allow you to change times unless there is an extreme circumstance. If this is the case, please send a message to Wesley on DISCORD (Wesley#2772) for a quick response. Please do this as soon as possible so we can work it out.
Changes can only be made before the 7th of september 22:00 UTC+0, after this date no changes can be made anymore.
If you haven't already, please join our discord server as it is a lot easier to communicate with us and other participants.

Not showing up for a match without a prior notification will result in a warning. As long as your team is able to play, no warnings will be given.
After 3 warnings you will be disqualified from the tournament, this only goes for the person that has the 3 warnings, not for the whole team.

We hope you will enjoy the tournament!
Have a nice day!
CoolEVT
Wowie 48 teams wowie
Topic Starter
Wesley
Hello,

Due to connection issues with Bancho, all the matches listed below on Saturday will be postponed to NEXT WEEK SATURDAY/SUNDAY (16TH OF SEPTEMBER).

ALL THE MATCHES ON SUNDAY (10TH OF SEPTEMBER) WILL STILL BE PLAYED ON THIS SUNDAY (10TH OF SEPTEMBER)

The new schedules will be released on Sunday or Monday, you also will be able to reschedule these matches. More information on Sunday or Monday together with the schedule.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Matches being rescheduled:
If we lose it was lag vs Groote Broodje Willen
Nabi Oppa vs Multi accounters
ET Army vs CWC Switzerland
Team Retired vs Team name
Who needs a team name? vs s*it is score v2
Pilatus vs bad cause french
:thinking: vs I hate chicken
trust me im korean vs Dead Windows XP >:v
Swedish Pride vs Chicken Joy masarap
a lot of noob vs Hareimu in 4
w vs please & secret
trust me im korean vs Daddy :^)
Flip Flap vs Dead Windows XP >:v
#Bebek vs Team #NeverFC
Swedish Pride vs ET Army
opposite schedules atm vs KaRmA79
:thinking: vs bad cause french
Teach africans coding vs La Hora Del Ganso e.e
Team #NeverFC vs Mediocre Catchers
Lewd Trap vs WINNAARS DAB
-Kenchant88 vs 25characterslongbro123456
La Hora Del Ganso e.e vs please & secret
friet is best vs Daddy :^)
Baguette Pleasures vs Mediocre Catchers
opposite schedules atm vs Lewd Trap
Team Retired vs Catch The Bait
Teach africans coding vs w
Erős Paprika vs CWC Switzerland
a lot of noob vs -Kenchant88
Baguette Pleasures vs Team #NeverFC
If we lose it was lag vsLa Hora Del Ganso e.e
a lot of noob vs 25characterslongbro123456
w vs Groote Broodje Willen
opposite schedules atm vs 4 Digit Best Digit
Badv2 vs Catch The Bait
If we lose it was lag vs w
La Hora Del Ganso e.e vs Groote Broodje Willen
Topic Starter
Wesley
We have created the new schedules for the last few matches of the Group stage. If you want to reschedule any of these matches, send a message to me on Discord (Wesley#2772) so we can sort this out.
Rescheduling is allowed until the 14th of September 18:00 UTC+0, after this time the schedules are final.

Schedules

The schedules are under the following tab:

The times on "Group stage schedules" are NOT the times you have to play.

Also, we have confirmation: The first team will be awarded a Profile badge!
Check out the OP to see what it looks like.
mjj741
nice badge
[- -]

Gato2499 wrote:

Wow, I want to join but I need to know if there's any pp cutoff and also what are the diffs for first round?, thanks in advance
they are using V3 meaning thtat it's unranked and it goes up to 1m if fc 100%
Sartan
The schedule for this weekend's round of 32 together with the challonge brackets are finished at last! Congratulations to all teams that made it. Reschedules can again be done until thursday the 21st via @Wesley#2772 on discord. Have a great evening and see you soon!

Schedules: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTdjNKCgh8q43pcUUEdf5OwMq7l8dM6qmLpEkcnaiQi-3Ot_1_XdaCu_0rLUcgG_tnJ-VqGAJE1evtv/pubhtml?gridlines=false
Bracket: http://challonge.com/tdv4bgns
Sartan
The RO16 schedules for DAT are up! I put them both in order of match code and chronology, for easier reading. Mappool is the same as the one from the RO32, so no need to worry about that.

Reschedules can be done until thursday the 28th via @Wesley#2772 on discord. Have a great evening and see you soon!

Schedules: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTdjNKCgh8q43pcUUEdf5OwMq7l8dM6qmLpEkcnaiQi-3Ot_1_XdaCu_0rLUcgG_tnJ-VqGAJE1evtv/pubhtml?gridlines=false
Sartan
Congratulations to Trust me i'm korean for winning DAT! Thanks for participating everyone, hope to see you in our next tournament! (The new AxS will be linked over here once the forum post is up)