posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker
ye ole' nutz
Serraionga

DJ Enetro wrote:

Serrai how long did it take to make that menu
Not that much, it was harder finding a good template than writing down the memes.

Ryoid
Well, you can say that again
Alexkuzi
Yolol!
Comfy Slippers

iSlodinx wrote:

OH SHIT ITS KAI :3
poyy :3
Alexkuzi
You suck. Welcome To Windows 10, The one of the best OS's ever made to mankind!!!
kai99

Alexkuzi wrote:

You suck. Welcome To Windows 10, The one of the best OS's ever made to mankind!!!
everything about you reminds me of canadian baka
Alexkuzi

kai99 wrote:

I'm Not A Canadian Idiot! IM A AMREACIN SMART GUY!!!!!!
Ryoid

Alexkuzi wrote:

kai99 wrote:

I'm Not A Canadian Idiot! IM A AMREACIN SMART GUY!!!!!!
What she he mean is this guy
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/canadian%20baka
Baka
Serraionga

I'm pretty sure CB was smarter but yeah, their behaviour is pretty alike.
kai99

Serraionga wrote:

I'm pretty sure CB was smarter but yeah, their behaviour is pretty alike.
lol
Jun Maeda
kai is god of lots of laughing
Serraionga

Alexkuzi wrote:

AMREACIN
Alexkuzi

Ryoid wrote:

kai99 wrote:

What she he mean is this guy
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/canadian%20baka
Baka
Damn it! Windows 10 Is God's gift.
lupuGG
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Serraionga
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Alexkuzi

Serraionga wrote:

Mario.exe has been deleted!
Faye
nah
ColdTooth

Alexkuzi wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Mario.exe has been deleted!

Get out.
Leave.
Alexkuzi
But don't want to leave I don't want to get out!
Blitzfrog

Alexkuzi wrote:

But don't want to leave I don't want to get out!
Get out
abraker
johnmedina999
He randomly linked his skin from 12 months ago
Ryoid
He is an intresting person
ColdTooth
:robot:
Flanster
Alexkuzi
DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA.
Serraionga

Alexkuzi wrote:

I de͉f̼̣͎̘͙͖̻i̲͔n̥ḭ̬t͇̤̤̤ḛ̱̞͙l͎̙̘̻y̮̝̼ͅ ͖agr̝̻̱̜e̲̤̟͚̭e with this state̻ͅm͙̬̹̺͎̗e̪͕ṋ̰͎t͇̦̲͚.̭̩͍̳̠ ̞̝̟̻̟̤͓H̯͚͎̼͚̹͎o̹̞̲͉̟͉͙w̼͕̙e̖͎̦̭̗͔v͕͚er, one mu͎̜̲͕s̪̻͙̱͖̳t̹̹ ͈k̤͓̘n̗̲o̺͉̗̼̥͓̻w̮ ̖̟͎̦͈̦t̳̱̲h̰̳̭̰a͈̙̳͇̜̣t whe̵͏̸̰̗̪̩͚̬͍̫͕͚̝̲͓͓̬͇9̢͈̺͕̰̙̩̪̭͉̜̮̤̰͇̭͙͕́t̨̧̜̼̞̹̘̘̜̝͎̠̜̀͘l̺͍͉̲̦̺̩̭̟̀͠*̵͎̜͚̪͙̯͖̙̟͇̯͖̟̠͚̘͘͡͡ͅ*̶͏̶̨̗̞̙̟̼̠̦̖̳͖̘̺1̴̨͖̻̺̝͉̼̬͙͜͟i̧͚̖͈͉̪͍̻̹͝h̷̛̛̜̱̯̺̥͙͖̪͓̫̻͖̣̙̼͔ͅH̸̨̢̺͚͖̳̻̖̼͎̪̟̝̬͓͢͡3̡̧͏̢̝͍̠͞/̵̢͠҉̪̞͇̘͓̮̣͔[̷̢̧̦̥̼̗͘#̀͠͏̼̗͎͙̦̙͓̲̩̣͍͚̻̤͠͡*҉҉̵̭̱̗̳̠̻̖̖̦͎̖̺̟̯̫̭̯͘͜*̸̻͔̱͖͖̣̞̳̳̣̰́͜͠Ȩ͡͏̜̤̙̯̯̭̣̳̞̳̙̮̮̲̬͡*͏̨̣̘̱̦̹͍̬̼͍͚͈͍͞*̵̢̹̬̞͓́*̧̹͙̫̮̠͉͎̳͕̲̠̭͘R̨̘͎̖͔̤̬̺̠̯͎̠̱̗̣̦͔̀͡R̵̕҉͍͖̤̦̬̣͈̫͍̩̬̭̭̩̜̬ͅÒ̷̧͕̦̤͉̰̟̳͇̙͓̖͔̣̖̰͘͟R͏̢̀͏̩̮̟͙̠̞͇.̴̠͍̝̗͓́̀2̵̸̷̢̯̰͖͕̦̹̪̥̰̦͈̪0̸̴͕̻̤̘̞̤̥͍͖̻̀͜*̸̴͖͉̙̺̟̩͚̟̩̝̕*̷͞͠͏̲͍̞̥̠*̸̧̧͉̯͜͝ͅ1͘҉̯̝̟͖̯͔̹͎̜̥̹̪̖͎̣͞*͕͚̪̟͔̩̣̥̱̗̣̬̳͘͟͠-̥̙̭̩̟͜͠0̦͙̜͈̜͖͉̫̠̯͞+̴̧̡͔̺̮͍̙͍̲͎̭̰̝̻̩͍̲͠=̶̨̞̺̞̤̞̟̝͚̠̖̼̘͕͜͞*̷̸̵̲͉̞̮̼͓͈
ColdTooth

Serraionga wrote:

Alexkuzi wrote:

I de͉f̼̣͎̘͙͖̻i̲͔n̥ḭ̬t͇̤̤̤ḛ̱̞͙l͎̙̘̻y̮̝̼ͅ ͖agr̝̻̱̜e̲̤̟͚̭e with this state̻ͅm͙̬̹̺͎̗e̪͕ṋ̰͎t͇̦̲͚.̭̩͍̳̠ ̞̝̟̻̟̤͓H̯͚͎̼͚̹͎o̹̞̲͉̟͉͙w̼͕̙e̖͎̦̭̗͔v͕͚er, one mu͎̜̲͕s̪̻͙̱͖̳t̹̹ ͈k̤͓̘n̗̲o̺͉̗̼̥͓̻w̮ ̖̟͎̦͈̦t̳̱̲h̰̳̭̰a͈̙̳͇̜̣t whe̵͏̸̰̗̪̩͚̬͍̫͕͚̝̲͓͓̬͇9̢͈̺͕̰̙̩̪̭͉̜̮̤̰͇̭͙͕́t̨̧̜̼̞̹̘̘̜̝͎̠̜̀͘l̺͍͉̲̦̺̩̭̟̀͠*̵͎̜͚̪͙̯͖̙̟͇̯͖̟̠͚̘͘͡͡ͅ*̶͏̶̨̗̞̙̟̼̠̦̖̳͖̘̺1̴̨͖̻̺̝͉̼̬͙͜͟i̧͚̖͈͉̪͍̻̹͝h̷̛̛̜̱̯̺̥͙͖̪͓̫̻͖̣̙̼͔ͅH̸̨̢̺͚͖̳̻̖̼͎̪̟̝̬͓͢͡3̡̧͏̢̝͍̠͞/̵̢͠҉̪̞͇̘͓̮̣͔[̷̢̧̦̥̼̗͘#̀͠͏̼̗͎͙̦̙͓̲̩̣͍͚̻̤͠͡*҉҉̵̭̱̗̳̠̻̖̖̦͎̖̺̟̯̫̭̯͘͜*̸̻͔̱͖͖̣̞̳̳̣̰́͜͠Ȩ͡͏̜̤̙̯̯̭̣̳̞̳̙̮̮̲̬͡*͏̨̣̘̱̦̹͍̬̼͍͚͈͍͞*̵̢̹̬̞͓́*̧̹͙̫̮̠͉͎̳͕̲̠̭͘R̨̘͎̖͔̤̬̺̠̯͎̠̱̗̣̦͔̀͡R̵̕҉͍͖̤̦̬̣͈̫͍̩̬̭̭̩̜̬ͅÒ̷̧͕̦̤͉̰̟̳͇̙͓̖͔̣̖̰͘͟R͏̢̀͏̩̮̟͙̠̞͇.̴̠͍̝̗͓́̀2̵̸̷̢̯̰͖͕̦̹̪̥̰̦͈̪0̸̴͕̻̤̘̞̤̥͍͖̻̀͜*̸̴͖͉̙̺̟̩͚̟̩̝̕*̷͞͠͏̲͍̞̥̠*̸̧̧͉̯͜͝ͅ1͘҉̯̝̟͖̯͔̹͎̜̥̹̪̖͎̣͞*͕͚̪̟͔̩̣̥̱̗̣̬̳͘͟͠-̥̙̭̩̟͜͠0̦͙̜͈̜͖͉̫̠̯͞+̴̧̡͔̺̮͍̙͍̲͎̭̰̝̻̩͍̲͠=̶̨̞̺̞̤̞̟̝͚̠̖̼̘͕͜͞*̷̸̵̲͉̞̮̼͓͈

It's anagram time!

0xx093e3kek

good night thread
abraker

Thank you google, that helped
Uni
good night memes