forum

PyP Normal Mafia (Cultafia / Dreaming God Win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
GG all.

And now, Wojjan, answer my question. Please <3
Ivalset
Because you're the scummiest person in existence, which is a liability when town and when scum.

I'm sure that the only reason you weren't lynched earlier was because people were thinking "Man, there's no way Salvage would be scum again."

That, and Two was doing work by redirecting suspicion.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Chris wrote:

not if I killed the other person who would of been alive

then nohitter would of won alone~
Ah yes, true.
Salvage

Ivalset wrote:

Because you're the scummiest person in existence, which is a liability when town and when scum.

I'm sure that the only reason you weren't lynched earlier was because people were thinking "Man, there's no way Salvage would be scum again."

That, and Two was doing work by redirecting suspicion.

lol? I'm the scummiest person ever? are you serious? .. there are like thousand more people more scummy than me, if u say i was scummy on VGM sure thing, not the scummiest one here not even by a bit.

why u hate me so much ival
Ivalset
It's not hate at this point. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Actually, it's a little bit of hate. I would have much preferred to remain town.
Salvage
hate me more now.

whatever gg guys go next big gameee
Lilac

Chris wrote:

Lilac made it really easy to get himself lynched with the rage and everything
That was the point...

Chris wrote:

I knew he lied about Two's role so I was like ya he's getting lynched after Two does~
No I didn't. I just wanted to hide his Vengeful and not yours. Trolololol.
Lilac
Which is essentially lieing now that I think about it. Ah well, who cares? Wouldn't have changed his vengeful kill, just me witholding useless information. huzzah!

GG everyone.
0_o
Remind me not to choose Random next time.

Macho Lightningrod = WORST ROLE EVER
Two_old
I don't think your role even did anything 0_o

I mean I'm pretty sure we targeted you for the night kill the night you died
0_o
My ability wasn't compulsive; I had to send in an action in order for it to be activated. I could direct all night actions towards myself, but since I can't be protected, all it would have done is get me killed and cancel out all the night actions.

The only way I COULD have used it effectively is if on the night before LyLo the only unconfirmed players were me and the mafia, then I could force a nightkill on myself and expose the mafia.
Ivalset
Yeah, why the hell would you pick random?

That's basically asking LS to screw with you by giving you an awful role.

His sense of a balanced role is a little fucked up.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Hence: Bastard mods. He apparently seems to love 'em or something.

Also, yay for participating for a whopping 3-5 days!
Salvage
This game was amazing, Dreaming god it's really fun to play with lol, idk why so many complains .. >.<.
Lilac
I thought Dreaming God was great as well.

Who WOULDN'T like to be Haruhi Suzumiya?
Luna
Dreaming God can be anything from the most amazing to the most obnoxious role ever, depends completely on the mod and the ability he/she chooses =P
Ivalset
Most amazing for the dreaming god itself, most obnoxious for everyone else, am i right?

And of course you loved dreaming god salvage, you died like 20 days ago.

So annoying wondering how the next day is going to try to screw you over. I actually wasted a divination just trying to figure out what your awful, awful skills did.
Salvage
lol it doesn't matter when i died, i was seeing the game the same way you did and reading it like if i was alive :).
Luna
I've actually been in a game once where almost all of the DG abilities were designed to specifically screw over the God himself, which is hilarious fun for everyone except the God :P
Ivalset
Well deserved imo.

Also, let's talk about self-watching restless spirits. That's not even on the list, you cheating hair flip.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Not on the list? You lost me.
Lybydose

Ivalset wrote:

Well deserved imo.

Also, let's talk about self-watching restless spirits. That's not even on the list, you cheating hair flip.
Just a really fancy Bomb role that can backfire if killed + other aux role in the same night.
Ivalset

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

..Not on the list? You lost me.
The roles category was provided in the OP to pick roles and role modifications out of. That is "the list".
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Hence: Bastard mods. He apparently seems to love 'em or something.
Yes.

Also Restless Spirit is on the list. Watcher is on the list. Wojjan was just clever enough to try for Self-watching as a modifier.

Also to 0_o: I had no other good roles to give you, I actually disliked your role the most. ;(
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..ah. So that's where the other vengeful guy went. >_> Go figure, Chris.
Chris_old

..ah. So that's where the other vengeful guy went. >_> Go figure, Chris.
why you didn't turn off vengeful from the beginning I will never know

most anti-town modifier ever
Salvage
Go another game LS :D.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Actually, Chris, I'm not the one that picked that role. (Derp. I replaced, not played)
Ivalset
You still had control over the switch, though.

I can't imagine why you left it on.
bmin11
I had it off from N0 and turned on the day I left. I forgot to turn it off when I was leaving. I was planning to send my off action just before the hammer. I was bored with my role pretty much :<

The game setup was way too crazy for me to actually focus in (DG + Cultafia etc etc wtf). I lost my interest as the day passed. The role I had was far from having myself involved to this game as well...

Anyway, gg for this crazy game.