forum

PyP Normal Mafia (Cultafia / Dreaming God Win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
I will end the day sometime tomorrow, as I'm a bit busy here.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You're so funny, Chris.
Luna
Lilac, who are all of the people you have information on?

And since the deadline is (probably) very close I'll vote: Two now since risking a no-lynch would be the worst thing we could possibly do here.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Mass prodding:

Prod: Faceman, animask, Chris, Ivalset, NoHItter, Raging Bull

...Wait. SIX INACTIVE WITH TEN ALIVE? What is the meaning of this? o_O
Mod: Did anyone even get prodded? Specifically, animask. He still hasn't posted and I haven't seen either a votecount like pieguy requested or any prod posts.

...speaking of prods... (according to LS's rules, you can request a prod if they haven't posted in the past 24 hours)

Prod: animask (again), akrolsmir Chris, Ivalset, KRZY, Lilac, NoHItter, Raging Bull, Two

If the rule is "if the user hasn't posted within 48 hours", then ignore the prod on RB, akrol, NoHItter, Chris, Lilac, and Two.
Lilac
I'd just like to say that a prod now is the most useless thing you can do, especially when the deadline is 3 hours away.

I already went through this, someone has roleblocked me twice so I've only got info on Two and Chris. It's more than enough for me to vote for Chris...if it wasn't the fact that he actually might have got one of his Vengeful roles...

Whatever Vote: Chris
akrolsmir
Instead of prodding people to get the conversation going, how about you post some analysis/discussion yourself? As far as I can tell the entirety of your insight consists of "You're so funny, Chris."

Lilac, could you list all the roles Chris sent in?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Lilac: What, do you want me to make a third prod?

akrol: I've only made that post because he "prodded" me a few hours after I made my departure post.

Anyway... I will say this: I'm a switch of some sort, and if Lilac is correct...

I'm going to stop there, though.
Two_old
unvote, vote: Two
Two_old
I need 1 more vote to be lynched btw
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
With "The Hammerer" in play, it takes 5 to lynch. So far, only 3 people have voted for Two to get lynched.

I really don't think voting yourself is a smart move no matter what your alignment is.
Two_old
wojjan chris ragingbull luna me = 5

it takes 6 votes to lynch me
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Have you been reading the thread?

Wait a second... that means that day is over! Two (technically self-)hammered himself!
Two_old
I just told you it takes 6 to lynch me and corrected your vote count

how did you gather that I am the one who didn't read the thread
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I gathered that you didn't read the thread because all of the previous lynches included "The Hammerer".
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
EBWODP: I do, however, admit that I didn't see Luna's vote, even though it was hiding in his post.
Two_old
I'm never wrong and never lie
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Sorry, dude, but the hammerer is still up and running.

...unless you're the hammerer.
Two_old
ladysuburu will post in around 5 hours or so

let's play the waiting game?
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

ladysuburu will post in around 5 hours or so

let's play the waiting game?
Actually I'll post now in order to tell you that I'll post sometime monday since I never get told the things I need to know IRL and therefore can't plan until like last minute.

So yeah Monday.

Edit: Still busy though.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

LadySuburu wrote:

Rantai (6) - Wojjan, Chris, Two, Luna, bmin11, The Hammerer

LadySuburu wrote:

Salvage (7) - Akrolsmir, Wojjan, Two, Chris, 0_o, bmin11, The Hammerer

LadySuburu wrote:

pieguy (8) - Two, Akrolsmir, Chris, Raging Bull, Rantai, NoHItter, Wojjan, The Hammerer

..and the first one didn't have results.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...wait a second. Two names seem to pop up on all three votes. Wojjan is the third, but he's a ghost, now. One of them is Two, and the other is Chris.

Hmm.
Two_old
hey I'm still alive
Sleep Powder
Roleclaim: Hated Hammerer

Also, part of the neighborhood... I was thinking of posting a roleclaim there but there isn't day talk right now.

*reads posts*
akrolsmir
Two's still alive so we have daytalk, animask.

Also, Swift, it should have been eminently obvious that animask was the Hammerer, given that he was the one who had never voted. I recall saying as much. And it could be a smart thing for Two to lynch himself, when he's confirmed cult and wants to cut short our daytime. There's precedent for that.
Two_old
is there precedent?
akrolsmir
Precedent for scum self-hammering? Absolutely.
Two_old
I have no intention of dying today
akrolsmir
Oh is that so I guess I better unvote then.
Two_old
you already did silly
akrolsmir
That was the- you know what, never mind.

Disturbingly, it looks like Two's death will cut the activity in this thread by about 50%.
Luna
I lost most of my motivation because this setup is pretty ridiculous orz
And yeah, animask's role was pretty obvious, he even softclaimed it during I think N2.5
Lilac
From memory, Chris chose a JOAT, (V) Commuter, (V) Absorber, Paranoid Gun Owner, Vote Thief and Lightning Rod.

From there, I can see about 4 that LS wouldn't approve.

Two chose 4 Paranoid Gun variants, a Vampire and an Encryptor. Should I spoil the add-on? Nah, makes it more fun.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
After a strange silence, you finally get around to lynching Two.

Two: Hehehe.... now I shall ascend. Oh, and one of you shall ascend with me. Just wait and see....

Not sure if he was just crazy or what, you toss him into the Iron Maiden that you never knew was there.

Two - Vengeful Encryptor (Cultafia) - Lynched D4.

It is now Night 4. Send all night actions within 24 hours.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
One of you was dead before night hit, however nobody noticed. A poison had been slipped into their drinks, most likely by Two.

Raging Bull - Elite Bodyguard - Killed Day 4.

Night continues on.

Edit: Fixing number problems.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
In the morning, Swiftwolf was missing. You find a smashed box with the switch on the "On" position on the ground.

Swiftwolf Yellowtail - Switch (Vengeful) [ON] - Killed Night 4.

It is now Day 5.

Edit due to mod error: Deadline is in 3 days.

With every post you make, you must vote someone. You may not vote someone you have voted for before (During this day), until you have cycled through all the players, and each post must have some content, you may not just spam votes. Once you have cycled through all the players to vote, you may start again.

One vote per post. You may not unvote.
NoHitter
Seven alive.
We're facing I think two cult members right now.

Assuming they recruited each Night without a kill (based on what Two said)
We have N0, N1, N3 with no kills from the Cultafia, so a total of three were recruited.
That means four cult, and since we lynched two, we have two left.

According to the wiki, Cultafia only recruits until leader dies. That's when it can kill. That contradicts though what happened N2 then where Wojjan died and subsequently accused Salvage.
If we follow this reasoning though, that means there could only be one cult left.

Note that if Cult cannot recruit the moment leader dies, regardless of which of the two above we pick, we're left with only one cult.

tl:dr; We have two cult left if we believe what Two said. We have one otherwise, based on the wiki.

Vote: NoHItter
NoHitter
I think akrol and Luna are town.
Lilac, I'm leaning town.
The others, I'm not sure.

Vote: Ivalset
Stupid rule >.> Told you Luna that you should have used Voting sooner.
Chris_old
am I the only one who caught Lilac lying about Two's roleclaim?

Two wrote:

k I'm so bored of this already

Roleclaim: Bulletproof Encryptor

Lilac wrote:

Two's claims on his roles were correct.

LadySuburu wrote:

Two - Vengeful Encryptor (Cultafia)
I assume Luna is town as well

vote Luna

also if anyone has any information roles it's about time to share~

not to mention if he would of said something to begin with swiftwolf would of been able to prevent it since he was the switch
Lilac
No...I was correct?

Vote: Ivalset I'm being forced to vote...? Bullcrap.
Chris_old
editing your post and putting someone at L-1?

really

vote: Lilac

yeah I'm not gonna have to move this vote
show more