@celerih fixed all thank you
CookieBite wrote:hi from m4m
[sahuang's Lunatic]Looking good [/list][/notice]
- 00:00:684 (1) - the circle could have done better like this i dont see much difference so i guess its fine
- 00:14:505 (4,5,6,7,1) - having the ds decreasing between the circles doesn't seems in place here, try having a more balanced spread on ds here hmm why tho? i feel the sound is suitable for a decreasing ds
- 00:41:442 (4) - remove this circle since there is no sound on the blue tick sure
- 00:56:285 (5,6,7,8) - the stream here should be going in another direction because the 5 seems to be more important than 00:56:599 (1) - imo hmm i dont see 5 is more important than 1, actually the angle change is not so significant
- 01:44:034 (1,2) - the distance between 1 and 2 is different from 01:41:521 (1,2) - , while both has a 1/2 gap. This may lead to player's confusion, maybe try moving the 01:44:348 (2) - further so that it won't be confusing that much they are quite similar tbh...
- 02:16:389 (1,1) - not sure is this overlap intentional but recommend to remove the overlap ok fixed
- 02:34:295 (1) - D
- 04:05:394 (3) - having this to have anchor seems out of place for 04:04:766 (1,2) - so better remove that anchor right
- 04:43:091 (1,2,3) - these 3 should have the largest ds between them because it broke the gradation of 04:41:206 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) -
maybe not this one because its a calm part so distance does not matter a lot?
- 04:54:163 (1) - shorten the spinner to 05:04:137 - in order to keep the end length the same ok
good luck with your mapset!