forum

I know I posted this before..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
artflow_old
-----------------------------------------------------------[SPOILER]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I posted this before, and I was told I was too new and I have to check if I like the game, and sure, I like osu! and other rhythm games. I would like to get a cheap tablet, that is listed below..
----------------------------------------------------------------[POST]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'm an new Osu! player. I'm looking forward to buy a tablet on my budget. I have found 3 of them, but I don't know which one is good. Here they are

($25.49) Huion H420 Osu Tablet Graphics Drawing Signature Pad : https://www.amazon.com/Huion-Graphics-D ... _title_def

($25.99) XP-Pen G430 OSU Tablet Ultrathin Graphic Tablet : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BA6XQI0?psc=1

($21.24) Huion 4 x 2.23 Inches OSU Tablet Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet : https://www.amazon.com/Huion-Inches-Tab ... su+tablets

Thank you! I'm looking forward to a reply on which is great, since the osu! tablet is offsale.
Pawsu
any huion tablet is fine imo. but xp is fine too
i'd go for the cheapest, the last one
Topic Starter
artflow_old
Oh! I see. Thank you! What about the one for 25 usd with 3 buttons? What are the buttons for, though?
Yurumo
I have the Huion420 and I can say that It's a somewhat decent tablet for osu!
Since I'm left handed, I rest my hand on the buttons while playing, so our play style and w/e may differ.

The 3 buttons are for switching profiles, though they can be reprogrammed through the PenTableDriver that you'll need to download.
The Huion420 uses a triple A battery which makes the pen pretty heavy compared to something like the CTL-480's that I tried out at a friend's

Oh, and the hover distance is about 1.5 CM or roughly 0.6 inches, and that makes hovering so much more difficult.
If you're a "high roller" this tablet is going to take a lot of getting used to. If you're a down-to-earth person, the hover distance won't be a problem.

I'd recommend the 420 even though I've never tried any other models you've listed.
Topic Starter
artflow_old

Pawnables wrote:

Since I'm left handed, I rest my hand on the buttons while playing, so our play style and w/e may differ.

The 3 buttons are for switching profiles, though they can be reprogrammed through the PenTableDriver that you'll need to download.
The Huion420 uses a triple A battery which makes the pen pretty heavy compared to something like the CTL-480's that I tried out at a friend's

Oh, and the hover distance is about 1.5 CM or roughly 0.6 inches, and that makes hovering so much more difficult.
If you're a "high roller" this tablet is going to take a lot of getting used to. If you're a down-to-earth person, the hover distance won't be a problem.

I'd recommend the 420 even though I've never tried any other models you've listed.

Holy! I'm left handed too! :D. Also is yours 420 or H420?
Also, thanks for the info! I might prefer buying the H420 or the 420!
Yurumo

artflow wrote:

Pawnables wrote:

Holy! I'm left handed too! :D. Also is yours 420 or H420?
Also, thanks for the info! I might prefer buying the H420 or the 420!
I have the H420
I don't think the 420 is much different tho.

Also, what a coincidence! Left handed players are quite rare, so I'm glad I found a friend ;)
Pawsu

artflow wrote:

Oh! I see. Thank you! What about the one for 25 usd with 3 buttons? What are the buttons for, though?
Since it's a graphic tablet, that's buttons you can set in your drawing program, but since you won't be using them for that I'm pretty sure there's a way to disable them. You can set it to different things though, like right clicking, going back a page, etc.
Topic Starter
artflow_old
Thank you all! I'm buying the either. I seem to like the white color.

I'll notify you when I buy one!
Topic Starter
artflow_old
Okay! So I'm going to end up buying a bigger huion, cause the shipping charge of the small one is the same price as this big one and has a cheap shippin charge
Yurumo
Cool! Let me know how it goes.
Also, I forgot to mention that the GAOMON S56K
is a great tablet for osu!

In my opinion, its bigger size really helps your hand stay in the same spot even in really
jumpy maps.

I've tried both the Huion H420 and the GAOMON S56K and I can say that the Gaomon is better for osu!
They use the same pen and same driver.
Topic Starter
artflow_old

Pawnables wrote:

In my opinion, its bigger size really helps your hand stay in the same spot even in really
jumpy maps.

I've tried both the Huion H420 and the GAOMON S56K and I can say that the Gaomon is better for osu!
Lol, Instead of huion, I'm getting the wacom. Almost the same size but a tiny bit bigger (Wacom one small)

and yes, this is final, cause I already placed the order xD.

Also, about Gaomon, mmh, It's a bit smaller, 'cause I might use it for drawing so yeah! Thanks for your suggestions, I'll get back to 'cha guys once i actually get it xD
Yurumo

artflow wrote:

Pawnables wrote:

jumpy maps.

Lol, Instead of huion, I'm getting the wacom. Almost the same size but a tiny bit bigger (Wacom one small)

Also, about Gaomon, mmh, It's a bit smaller, 'cause I might use it for drawing so yeah! Thanks for your suggestions, I'll get back to 'cha guys once i actually get it xD

A Wacom?
What model?
Topic Starter
artflow_old
Yeah, Wacom CTL-471.

Amazon : https://www.amazon.in/Wacom-CTL-471-Gra ... es=desktop

I didn't buy from amazon, though.
Topic Starter
artflow_old

artflow wrote:

Pawnables wrote:

A Wacom?
What model?
Whoop, i think I gave the wrong link, It's 6 x 4 inch but I ordered the 8.3 x 5.7 inch. I'll give a link to it (only my country D:)

https://www.flipkart.com/wacom-one-ctl- ... YXKHRBMERU
Topic Starter
artflow_old

Pawnables wrote:

A Wacom?
What model?
Got the tablet and is very good! Works perfect in osu even if I have no practice in tablet..
But hey it has a big size to draw too, best for the price!

I like it.

(Wacom One - CTL-471)

It works good for drawing too, And problem is the pressure sensetivity if your into drawing, it's only 1024, but it's worth buying for drawing and osu!